PDA

View Full Version : Which boss has the best looking attacks in the game?

G-Assassin
Dec 25, 2002, 09:42 PM
I'm gonna go with Dark Falz on this one. He shoots all kinds of lasers at you and uses Rafoie and Rabarta like crazy. Plus he can take your spirit and make you suffer with him.

Rhete
Dec 25, 2002, 09:50 PM
Gal Gryphon, the lightning he shoots (especially from the air) is so beautiful. Not to mention him tearing up the ground when he runs, cool stuff

DirewolfX
Dec 25, 2002, 10:07 PM
I'm going to have to agree with Gal Griffon. His lightning attacks just rock. I wish my Zonde looked that good.

Although, if this were 'Coolest looking boss' in general, I'd say Olga Flow first form. It's just so badass.

ginko990
Dec 26, 2002, 12:13 AM
Gal Gryphon, He's a beautiful boss, the cut scene at the beginning and the one at the end are awsome. he just so shweet.

Webapprentice
Dec 26, 2002, 12:20 AM
Tie between Gal Griffin and Olga Flow (first form).
Gal Griffin has very nicely animated attacks.
I just like Olga Flow's Big Sword attack. It's interesting on Ultimate to get hit by it as it does continuous tick damage.

Blur2168
Dec 26, 2002, 02:09 AM
i think its a tie between Olga, Dark Falz, and Gal Gryphon. all they're attacks look amazing

PSO_LEGEND
Dec 26, 2002, 02:46 AM
Gal's lighting strikes are just jaw dropping..then Ill go with GIBBLES!! Gotta love GIBBLES!!

DirewolfX
Dec 26, 2002, 04:20 AM
Gibbles smash!

Mew2baby
Dec 26, 2002, 07:07 AM
Gol Dragon by far! nad you get the camera angles in the back ground too..

Did you ever get your Heart Legend?

War_Child
Dec 26, 2002, 08:19 AM
Definitaly the Griffon. Wit hthe lighting and the swoops and the tornato's and the bleeeeeeeeee fsod *finishes post*

CorneliusPower
Dec 26, 2002, 09:21 AM
As Gal Griffon Stampede's with his ALL MIGHTY FURY attack and glides at you with relentless POWAAA, I have to vote Gal GRiffon. Olga a close tie then the Almight Fallz. Were talking animation right? My 2 cents, peace.