PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: T>Sori / TECH Charge!!!

purdylink
Aug 16, 2007, 10:46 AM
Yup yup, recently aquired this, but I like the quick units better:P

Anyways, I'm looking for the following items

Howrods+10
Majimra+10
S Rank Bow/Card
Halarod
Uransara
34%+ Yamata-Senbas(Fire/Lightning/Ice)
HPC
Meseta

And no....not really looking for any melee weps or guns....unless you give me a rediculous offer i can't refuse...lol.

purdylink
Aug 16, 2007, 04:44 PM
bump, top offer so far is 10* bow, will do a 1:1 trade for the 11* bow:D

purdylink
Aug 16, 2007, 09:01 PM
up

purdylink
Aug 17, 2007, 10:06 AM
bump

purdylink
Aug 17, 2007, 05:49 PM
to the top^_^

Konjou
Aug 17, 2007, 06:42 PM
you would probably get more offers if you weren't so greedy... 1 to 1 trade for 11* bow? Are you serious? be more reasonable and you wouldn't have to bump. It's only a 8-9* unit that seems to be dropping like candy for pretty much anyone doing that run. Maybe I should head there and find one and capitalize on some of the stuff your missing out on cause your wants are just through the roof.

Mayu
Aug 17, 2007, 06:46 PM
Hey Kon -.- or should I say rodnutz

Enough with the whole Greedy thing

You been saying that for the past whenever you post

It's what he wants if you don't have it

Move on to another thread

Konjou
Aug 17, 2007, 07:02 PM
On 2007-08-17 16:46, Ryuugu-Rena wrote:
Hey Kon -.- or should I say rodnutz

Enough with the whole Greedy thing

You been saying that for the past whenever you post

It's what he wants if you don't have it

Move on to another thread

look im not trying to start a war, so please let's not turn this into one. I'll do my best to not post negative comments in other peoples thread. It's just insane to see someone ask for an 11* item when they are trading a 3*(sarcasm) item. Guess I was thinking out loud and trying to open peoples eyes to these ridiculous wants. But your right it's his item so let him ask for what he wants. Anyways, like I said im not trying to start something with you or him. So ill apologize to the both of you... I AM SORRY! So can we drop it, before others chime in and it's get's blown way out of control? Is that cool? Cause anyone who really knows me or have played with me can tell you I am not the a**hole you might be pegging me to be. I guess I just got beside myself these last few days. So again, I AM SORRY! Enjoy and happy trading!

purdylink
Aug 17, 2007, 07:04 PM
how is me wanting the 11* bow greed......and my wants are through the roof? really, the only one that seems out there is the bow. You telling me i shouldn't be able to get +10 weapons for a decent unit? And that mission is broken right now....they'll fix the drop rate soon enough.