PDA

View Full Version : Parasitic Gene Flow? Red Ring!

Knightmaire
Aug 16, 2007, 11:05 AM
i heard a rumhor that if u killed Olga with a red weapon (in online or multi mode) u can get the PGF. I piped back at the zone (wel i came back to pionneer 2 and went back to the boss place). I saw Flowen standing in the middle of the field with his sword. Then he kinda disapeared, does that mean i have a chance of getting that zomfgrofllmao PGF??
(and i did the same thing with Darkfals, i came back to the zone and all)
So, can i really get it? or they just made it all up for fun (cause i saw all the dark wepons in pso-w.)

Jaspaller
Aug 16, 2007, 11:10 AM
No. The items can't be obtained at all using the regular legitimate methods. Only other way is to get on private servers and get one or cheat using an action replay to get one. Asking for cheats or how to get to private servers aren't allowed here...

Knightmaire
Aug 16, 2007, 11:14 AM
but why did they create it? why create it and then ban it from the servers? (well, im an offliner, maybe its not banned???, heh) that is stupid

Jaspaller
Aug 16, 2007, 11:25 AM
Sega probably planned to use it later on and restricted it. It's not for online only, it's offline as well that it's not obtainable. People that hack the game found out that Dark Falz and Dark Flow's drop rates for ANYTHING (meseta, mates, fluids etc.) is set to 0%. They might have wanted to use it at a later time but then they ended up moving onto PSOBB and nothing ever happened.

DC_PLAYER
Aug 16, 2007, 01:59 PM
you know, with red ring and that item, ppl got greddy and wanted those items, many other sheild and weapons are good but ppl only cared about those, it was far better to hunt the red ring then a rare standstill sheild.
on ver.2 the drop is also set to 0%, and it it better this way, or else ppl wouln't care about other items