PDA

View Full Version : GC: Soul Eater question

GandorDurin
Dec 25, 2002, 11:41 PM
I just tried to get the Soul Eater in Normal mode in the GC version of PSO, but apparently there is something not mentioned in the guide. I did exactly what was written but Kireek was not in Cave 2 in the Waterfall Tears quest, I made sure to search every room.

I said "No, sorry..." when Sue asked for my name.

Is there something else that is supposed to be done that isn't mentioned in the guide? There is nothing mentioned in the Unsealed Door quest other than it should be completed 2nd, is there something that has to be done correctly in that quest for Kireek to appear?

Thanks.

TeamPhalanx
Dec 26, 2002, 01:24 AM
You probably forgot to talk to Sue during Unsealed Doors....

If you've already completed Unsealed doors, that means that you have to complete ALL the quests so you can redo Unsealed Doors and talk to Sue.

GandorDurin
Dec 26, 2002, 01:30 AM
D'oh.

I even happened to notice another arrow on the map but decided that since the guide didn't mention anything about it, I should just skip it. Feh.

Thanks! Guess I won't be sleeping tonight...

Advinus
Dec 26, 2002, 09:21 AM
yeah i almost did the exact same thing but right before i completed the quest i though better of it and went back to talk to her it takes a while to do all the damn quests also you can only grind the Soul eater in the Gamecube to +9 which i was unaware of when i went questing for it. it's a good low level weapon but it will get replaced quickly by a lot better weapons

GandorDurin
Dec 26, 2002, 03:21 PM
Yea it isn't for my Hunter, I just got tired of casting Gizonde to tag everything with my Force character.

Definately helps, although having to get so close to the critters sometimes hurts...

I still managed to get to bed and squeeze in a couple hours of sleep, so it was all worth it! Managed to get grass assassin arms in one of the quests, yipee!