PDA

View Full Version : PSO-GC: System restarting

tei
Aug 16, 2007, 05:33 PM
Um, I bought a new gamecube, controller, and memory card today and a used PSO Ep.I&II+ (and am now broke xD), but when I start up PSO at first and it gets you to agree with the terms and conditions then check the date/time, and press a... the system restarts completely.. Every single time.... Tried it on another, older, cube (and different card and controller) and the same happens.

Does anyone know what's wrong or how to fix that?.. Or is the disc ruined? The disc doesn't look like there's a single mark or scratch on it...

Well, thanks for reading, and any help or advice would be great... Thanks again!

BeastOblivion
Aug 16, 2007, 05:37 PM
It because you might have to set the right time/date on your gamecube.

Knightmaire
Aug 16, 2007, 05:37 PM
do u mean when u press A , it goes back to the gamecube menu?

tei
Aug 16, 2007, 05:44 PM
Yeah... No matter which you choose (yes/no), it goes back to the system bios thingy... And I think it is the same since it gets the date from the cube...

And sorry, won't be able to respond right away again after this, need to go >.<; Thanks again for replying so quick

Jaspaller
Aug 16, 2007, 05:48 PM
On 2007-08-16 15:37, BeastOblivion wrote:
It because you might have to set the right time/date on your gamecube.

This should be the right answer here I believe. Anyways, to set your time when your in the gamecube menu just head Right (or was it left? it's been so long since I used mine). From there you should be able to set the time and date and then try again.

Knightmaire
Aug 16, 2007, 05:51 PM
i do remember it did the same for me, but dont worry its not the gamecube or the cd thats broken, u just need to read what's written and awsner, but i think u must say (1srt time : Yes,//2nd : No)