PDA

View Full Version : i should have done it earlier

Lord_Data
Dec 26, 2002, 03:01 AM
well apparently ebgames.com no longer stocks pso for gc...i screwed up...i should have had my mom order it for me earlier rather than waiting for more opinions on the game...i hate being so cautious...so much for my joyous pso experience;(

i am gonna go to toys r us and walmart and bestbuy tomorrow to try one last time...but i doubt it will work:(

c'est la vie i guess...if anyone knows where to get a copy it would be really appreciated

Taliosfalcon
Dec 26, 2002, 03:11 AM
that is just an error screen you get @ebgames.com i'v gotten that screen multiple times before and its turned out they were just having technical difficulties dont give up hope!

hollowtip
Dec 26, 2002, 03:15 AM
I noticed this as well.

The product you requested is currently not available. It may be out of stock, no longer available or we may be performing site maintenance, making it temporarily not available. If you think you reached this page in error, please try again later or contact us and let us know.

Doesn't necessarily mean they are not stocking the game anymore, and even if they have decided to cease availability it's just easier to pick it up at your local Babbages, Toys "R" Us, or software ect. the ones down here have a lot of copies.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hollowtip on 2002-12-26 00:16 ]</font>

Lord_Data
Dec 26, 2002, 03:26 AM
oh...ok well i am going to look tomorrow...i am so excited about this game i can't even sleep:/...heh imagine how disappointed i would be if the game wasn't good or if i couldn't find it anywhere...i would imagine the latter happening before the game being bad;)...anyways thanks for that bit of calming advice you guys...i will hopefully have ti tomorrow...at least the game...don't know about the bba