PDA

View Full Version : Good way to learn Japanese online?

SATatami
Aug 17, 2007, 10:36 AM
So far all I've learned is from watching anime, sadly. Anyone know a good site or whatever? lol... Like it'd be that easy to learn. >_> But it might be a start. ^_^;

NPCMook
Aug 17, 2007, 12:16 PM
Personally I would say go with Rosetta Stone, they have online Courses for 109 a month, and you can access those courses anywhere you have a computer and internet connection. Or you could buy Volumes 1 & 2 for about 340 dollars.

Yeah Sorry I lack the free sites, I'm sure someone around here knows one

SATatami
Aug 17, 2007, 12:24 PM
On 2007-08-17 10:16, NPCMook wrote:
Personally I would say go with Rosetta Stone, they have online Courses for 109 a month, and you can access those courses anywhere you have a computer and internet connection. Or you could buy Volumes 1 & 2 for about 340 dollars.

Yeah Sorry I lack the free sites, I'm sure someone around here knows one

One hundred... and NINE A MONTH?! Holy crap! >_<

Zelutos
Aug 17, 2007, 11:42 PM
Unfortunately, you probably won't find any good, free, Japanese learning sites online.

There's no harm in giving it a try. Just use google.com or yahoo.com

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zelutos on 2007-08-17 21:43 ]</font>

Sinue_v2
Aug 18, 2007, 01:56 AM
You'd be much better off taking a conversational Japanese course at a local community collage. They can help you much better with pronunciation and proper grammar. Not to mention it's probably no more expensive than Rosetta Stone.

UnderscoreX
Aug 18, 2007, 02:29 AM
This site (http://nihongoresources.com/) always pops up whenever I go to this one Bleach site. But i'unno, never cared enough to actually try to learn Japanese. So i'm not sure if it's any good, but it is free.