PDA

View Full Version : close call =P

destos
Aug 17, 2007, 09:06 PM
well thanks to all you humans help i finally made it through easy episode 2 at lvl 65...ya ya laugh it up. but its funny cause my stupidity saved me. cause i found a scapedoll and i allready had one with me so i was supposed to put it in my bank...but i forgot and then olga flo *i finnally get y hes names thatXD* killed me once and i thought i was done for since i was out of health replenishers and scapedolls ..but then i figured out once i died that i got another scape doll ...and also i only had 1 hit left to kill himXD so yay i won =) again thanks u guys for all the help

Zorafim
Aug 17, 2007, 11:22 PM
You died against Normal's Olga Flow at such a high level?

AlexCraig
Aug 17, 2007, 11:25 PM
Flow was a piece of cake in Hard mode.

destos
Aug 18, 2007, 08:52 AM
he was kinda easy ...its just i ran really low on health items...cause my stupidity forgot to buy more trimates since i can only use those things now and also cause ive been playing onluine alot and im so used to forces ealing me=P and also i was right under him since i was a hucast =) ..but ya i died twice..its such a sad sight =:::(

AlexCraig
Aug 18, 2007, 02:41 PM
In general, what I do before any boss fight in any mode is I use Ryuker/Telepipe, go back to Pioneer 2 to sell stuff and stock up on what I'll need, then when I pipe back to the planet I set up another Ryuker/Telepipe so that just in case I die I will be able to get back to the boss warp point.