PDA

View Full Version : PSO-GC: MYSTERY CHANGING IN OLGA FLOW FIGHT

kadajarik
Aug 18, 2007, 02:51 PM
Right me and my freind were on offline episode 2 very hard diffculty setting we had go to the stage were olga flow starts walking around doing annoying attacks intead of flying around during the phase were it goes orange and you can see the person inside it my charcter changed into a grey haired wizard looking guy with blue and grey robes (still had our same weapons) i remained that way for a short time then my freind changed to and back again then it went to me again it did no appear to have any other affect than changing our apperance we were the same charcters we always been at the end of the battle (yer we kicked flows ass using 16 scape dolls in the process) we went back to pioner 2 and lived happly ever after but i was wondering why this happened and if it happend to ani one else beacause it was uber werid let me no if you no anthing please thanks

VioletSkye
Aug 18, 2007, 02:53 PM
it's normal. Your appearance temporarily changes to that of Flowen.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1001

specifically:
But there is something else to this: In Hard Mode and later, Olga Flow will do its body-switching technique, turning you into Heathcliff Flowen.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2007-08-18 12:55 ]</font>

kadajarik
Aug 18, 2007, 02:55 PM
why thou ther is no point in it

VioletSkye
Aug 18, 2007, 02:56 PM
you'd have to ask Sega that question lol.

kadajarik
Aug 18, 2007, 02:56 PM
dam sega who is flowen or is it a group like RAmar

VioletSkye
Aug 18, 2007, 02:59 PM
Flowen is to Ep2 what Red Ring Rico is to Ep1. He also created the Red series of weapons for Red Ring Rico.

kadajarik
Aug 18, 2007, 03:02 PM
arrr i ent dun quests on ep2 i mainly go on multi player quests are annoying why do u change has it got anthing to do with anthing ?

Error_404
Aug 19, 2007, 10:43 AM
It's just like Dark Falz soul swap technique, is all.

Splash
Aug 19, 2007, 12:27 PM
On 2007-08-18 13:02, kadajarik wrote:
arrr i ent dun quests on ep2 i mainly go on multi player quests are annoying why do u change has it got anthing to do with anthing ?

Actually it has to do with everything. Even if there were quests, it doesn't explain fully. The actual game (where you just go through each area normally single player) tells you a lot more. I suggest you play them before you actually say you understand why it is implemented.