PDA

View Full Version : I had to cancel all my accounts. It looks so far I wont be p

Ryno
Aug 18, 2007, 03:08 PM
If my 360 account is invalid (mr rugbee)
can I transfer phantasy star universe to a memory card and then transfer it back to a different gamertag?

because i have 1600 hours on my character.. if it doesnt work.. that means i have wasted that much time playing PSU.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryno on 2007-08-22 16:17 ]</font>

Sinue_v2
Aug 18, 2007, 03:21 PM
What do you mean "invalid"? Because there's no way to transfer online accounts between GamerTags. You're going to be pretty much screwed if you have to give up your original account.

Ryno
Aug 18, 2007, 03:43 PM
On 2007-08-18 13:21, Sinue_v2 wrote:
What do you mean "invalid"? Because there's no way to transfer online accounts between GamerTags. You're going to be pretty much screwed if you have to give up your original account.

Invalid = doesnt exist

also it was my brothers account...

he forgot his password to his windows live account and his secret answer if he forgot his PW. because he rarely goes on it.

when i try to do account recovery.. it says need email adress and PW...

and my brother forgot it...

we tried to do other thing.. then days later it says this gamertag doesnt exist..

so i was woundering can i transfer the memory that is still there to a differ gamer tag since mr rugbee doesnt exist?

because i still see the memory saved in the 360 dashboard

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryno on 2007-08-18 13:46 ]</font>

NPCMook
Aug 18, 2007, 03:48 PM
Unfortunately Ryno, looks like you are screwed = you will have to start from level 1...

Ryno
Aug 18, 2007, 04:07 PM
On 2007-08-18 13:48, NPCMook wrote:
Unfortunately Ryno, looks like you are screwed = you will have to start from level 1...

this is kind of not making me want to play anymore...

except submit items on my ALT xbox live account which im level 1... thats it................

NPCMook
Aug 18, 2007, 04:28 PM
I'd gladly help you level a bit, but I can't really promise anything

Morpheo
Aug 18, 2007, 04:47 PM
ya that is some B.S. ryno, i can help you out on your alt as well, but i wont promise much either : /

HUnewearl_Meira
Aug 18, 2007, 05:39 PM
Call up Microsoft and complain at them. There's often a lot more that can be done if you talk to a warm, wet body, than can be done by simple automated procedures.

Rubius-sama
Aug 18, 2007, 09:46 PM
Call MS, Call Sega if that fails...do what you need to do to get that character back.

ABDUR101
Aug 18, 2007, 10:09 PM
I'm sure if the person who pays for the account calls up and says that they forgot their account info since it was rarely used, they could register NEW contact info(email address, etc) and get it changed so you can access the account. HOWEVER, you cannot swap CHARACTERS from one gamertag to the next. If that was your brother's gamertag and he doesn't want to give it up, you are fucked, you'll have to start your characters over and just deal with the loss; sadly.

Ryno
Aug 18, 2007, 11:10 PM
Why do these things have to be complicated....................

i made a new mr rugbee and it started back to 0 gamerscore.. but for some reason the memory for PSU and all the other game are still saved including the original mr rugbee

if you look up mr rugbee on mygamercard.net it will show back to 0

but i dont know.. for some reason why i still have my original and save ones here.. id rather have that.. then back to 0...

omegapirate2k
Aug 19, 2007, 12:17 AM
You sure it's not an error with billing?

NPCMook
Aug 19, 2007, 12:31 AM
Well Ryno, anyone can create a Mr. Rugbee, its once you attempt to go online with it that it checks to see if the name is already used

Sekani
Aug 19, 2007, 11:59 AM
Many other people have gone through the same situation as you.

The sad truth is that your PSU characters are linked to the Gamertag they were created on, for better or worse. If the Gamertag is gone, then so are your PSU characters. No, Microsoft will NOT transfer your characters or save data, no matter how much you beg, plead, complain, or threaten them (and believe me, people have tried all four).

McLaughlin
Aug 19, 2007, 12:24 PM
If your brother calls 1-800-4MY-XBOX and explains what happened, and provides all the correct contact info (phone number, address, credit card info, blah blah) then I'm sure they'll change his Windows Live password.

What I'm wondering is, what happened to the Gamertag in the first place that made you try Account Recovery?

Ryno
Aug 19, 2007, 12:31 PM
On 2007-08-19 10:24, Obsidian_Knight wrote:

What I'm wondering is, what happened to the Gamertag in the first place that made you try Account Recovery?

well since it was auto sign-in to mr rugbee it said "account not valid please use account recovery to sign in.. etc.." somthing like that...

but just dont know the password. when i made a new mr rugbee it went back to 0 gamerscore. bu i still have the original mr rugbee and the saved file in my 360 dashboard.. the only problem just can't use it.
just dont know the PW

Ryno
Aug 20, 2007, 05:15 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryno on 2007-08-22 10:23 ]</font>

Ryno
Aug 22, 2007, 12:15 PM
Yesterday I had to cancel all my accounts except One ( mr rugbee) which doesnt work. It looks so far I wont be playing PSU for a month until. until halo 3 comes out.

I cancelled my two Xbox live gold accounts (aznstylepn0y & xl2YClNx )
including two PSU guardians license.(My alt ones..)

I also canceled my PSO BLUE BURST account.

right now just hoping if mr rugbee.. will be available.. it's still not a valid gamertag...(original)

(since it's my brothers account it looks like i wont be playing for a month till halo 3 comes out..MAYBE)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryno on 2007-08-22 10:22 ]</font>

MayLee
Aug 31, 2007, 03:50 PM
Sorry Ryno, looks like your kinda in the position I was in I honestly think t's not hard to get back to level 80...It's boring but not hard.

I guess that would be the reason your name doesn't show up on my Gamerlist...

McLaughlin
Aug 31, 2007, 06:08 PM
Nice necro-post MayLee. >_>

Getintothegame
Sep 1, 2007, 12:36 AM
Still, have you called MS Support at all to find out why it went invalid? If you don't act within a few months, your Gamertag will be gone for good. For instance, when I cancelled my Getintothegame gamertag, it was locked and nobody else could use it. They don't recycle gamertags, and you can't get them back as much as you ask MS to give it back. (Even with all the right information, like address, credit card, etc)

Ryno
Sep 1, 2007, 09:33 AM
On 2007-08-31 22:36, Getintothegame wrote:
Still, have you called MS Support at all to find out why it went invalid? If you don't act within a few months, your Gamertag will be gone for good. For instance, when I cancelled my Getintothegame gamertag, it was locked and nobody else could use it. They don't recycle gamertags, and you can't get them back as much as you ask MS to give it back. (Even with all the right information, like address, credit card, etc)

same here mine was locked.. i got a bill yesterday... and it was charging us at the same time!

like scam!

i think someone hack into my mr rugbee account

and its at the same time. on the same min.