PDA

View Full Version : does anybody think...

Smash
Dec 26, 2002, 02:20 PM
that they are gonna make a new rappy soon for the new years when they change the theme again? I hope so!:-D

Davion
Dec 26, 2002, 04:32 PM
Well, there will be an Easter egg Rappy, but I'm not sure if there will be more than that.

Eum
Dec 26, 2002, 04:48 PM
And do what? Stick a shot glass in its hand?

Whatley
Dec 26, 2002, 11:04 PM
It would probably have some type of party hat on if there was going to be a new years rappy.

They should have a St. Patricks Rappy that is all green and wears a green leprechaun hat.

For Valentine's Day, will the Love Rappies drop mag cells instead of their normal drops?

VulpesMundi
Dec 26, 2002, 11:16 PM
On 2002-12-26 20:04, Whatley wrote:
They should have a St. Patricks Rappy that is all green and wears a green leprechaun hat.

They should drop either a mug of beer (use it and it'll restore all HP/TP but at the expense of making your character confused) or a pot of gold (worth 10,000 Meseta when sold).

For Valentine's Day, will the Love Rappies drop mag cells instead of their normal drops?

They're probably more likely to drop chocolate. And maybe the Egg Rappy will drop candy? That or an undeveloped rappy fetus. I hear that's a Vietnamese delicacy according to the food hunter on the Food Network. *Urk.

ReikenFeralsbane
Dec 27, 2002, 12:00 AM
what about the "cadbery" rappy? and theyre chocolate eggs with caramel like substance goodnessin side?

Whatley
Dec 27, 2002, 12:17 AM
In the word select they have Easter Egg under Create Conversation: Items: Other Objects.

So I believe that the easter rappies will be dropping easter eggs during easter.

VulpesMundi
Dec 27, 2002, 12:22 AM
I know. I just thought I'd take a goofy approach to the topic. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sedyne
Dec 27, 2002, 12:45 AM
On 2002-12-26 13:48, Vocal wrote:
And do what? Stick a shot glass in its hand?

Wow how awesome would that be

Siegfried
Dec 27, 2002, 01:01 AM
Instead of the new years rappies just falling from the sky, they rocket into the ground on fireworks. Heh :unknown smiley:

Blur2168
Dec 27, 2002, 01:51 AM
NEw Year's rappy's should have a shot glassin 1 wing and a bottle of champange in their mouth/ other wing and they smack ya w/ the bottle lol. and wear a sash that says "happy new year" or something.

Smash
Dec 27, 2002, 05:09 PM
On 2002-12-26 22:51, Blur2168 wrote:
NEw Year's rappy's should have a shot glassin 1 wing and a bottle of champange in their mouth/ other wing and they smack ya w/ the bottle lol. and wear a sash that says "happy new year" or something.

aaaaaaaahahahahaha that would be soOoO funny!!! i would love to see something like that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Maelkith
Dec 28, 2002, 02:25 AM
new years rappies could be drunk and just fall over at your feet. what if they did the running, stumbling forward, sliding animation first lol. the trick would be hitting them when they get up as the are likely to swerve and stumble. after you hit them they just waddle away.

mystic_knight
Dec 28, 2002, 02:49 AM
They could like wear a party hat and have a clock on their chest. The clock goes around and if you dont knock it down before midnight he shoots up like a rocket and explodes in the sky.