PDA

View Full Version : PSO-GC: story questions

bobfunck65
Aug 20, 2007, 11:17 AM
I've had this game for several years, and spent several hundred hours over 4 different characters my highest being 115. I never found myself motivated enough to finish the game on ultimate, offline gets lonely, but I did want to know if there were any interesting story bits that you could only see on ultimate on either episode.

Any information would be appreciated.

Jaspaller
Aug 20, 2007, 11:47 AM
There wasn't really anything different besides the ending having different pictures and also the enemy names changed in the capsules.

Splash
Aug 20, 2007, 03:03 PM
There is actually a lot more going on in Ultimate, it gives you a bit more in-depth analysis on the events. For example, in one of Rico's capsules in Ultimate, she says that the Central Dome was actually smaller than originally planned. Can't remember the exact quote, but there is a lot more to it.

Banish
Aug 20, 2007, 04:12 PM
In CAVE, there is a capsule saying the comsumption rate was higher than the population on Pioneer 1. Which means that there was more citizens/unregistered people on board, that probably weren't suppsoed to be on.

I remember one in RUINS 3, one of the new messages saying that Ric owas given her Red Ring by her father, The Principal, a long time ago. She mentioned about wondering what he is doing right now.

In each EPI 1 Area, there is 1 new mesage in one of the capsules, that Rico left behind. The one I just said I don't think it is new, but I did not recall reading it before.

Lunar_Night66
Aug 21, 2007, 03:53 PM
I really do not recall the story being any different on Ultimate. Just the monsters and the difficulty.

AlexCraig
Aug 21, 2007, 07:15 PM
I thought the capsules were the same as in normal+. I guess I should start reading them in ultimate.

bobfunck65
Aug 22, 2007, 10:05 PM
Ah alright, I guess that might be at least worth checking out. Thanks guys.

SquashDemon
Aug 24, 2007, 12:40 AM
There's also another thing about Ultimate, but it doesn't make sense.

SPOILER ALERT:

Rico Goes to Pioneer 2 and sees the Principal in the end scene.

Weeaboolits
Aug 24, 2007, 01:02 AM
I'd assume enemy names mentioned in Rico's messages would be changed.