PDA

View Full Version : Best ID for a Humar

Dymen1
Aug 20, 2007, 03:37 PM
Hi. I have a Humar who is Whithill, but i think that is a bad id for find hunters items. Which ID you think that is better for a humar ? I see Viridia, but i dont know.

Thanks

Splash
Aug 20, 2007, 03:42 PM
Skyly, Redria, or Yellowboze.

AlexCraig
Aug 20, 2007, 03:43 PM
Viridia is best for Rangers. HUmars... you could try Purplenum, Yellowboze, or Oran. Whitill isn't that bad, though. What level is he? If he is in Hard mode or higher, I would suggest against changing him and try him out a tad longer.

Dymen1
Aug 20, 2007, 03:45 PM
Is Level 47, but i have this huunter in GC, i go to play BB now, and i will create new Humar

AlexCraig
Aug 20, 2007, 03:47 PM
Ah, well in that case try for one of the IDs we mentioned. You can use the Section ID calculator on this site to determine a name.

Dymen1
Aug 20, 2007, 04:08 PM
Ok Thanks

ViewtifulJoe
Aug 20, 2007, 06:17 PM
On 2007-08-20 13:42, Splash wrote:
Skyly, Redria, or Yellowboze.

Lolz, I agree with the first two, but I would have to disagree with Yellowboze. My hunter is a yellowboze, and he doesn't find anything.

Skyly is win though, especially on Ultimate Caves. I just found a Red Sword with my Skyly, how very sweet.

Splash
Aug 20, 2007, 10:15 PM
On 2007-08-20 16:17, ViewtifulJoe wrote:
Lolz, I agree with the first two, but I would have to disagree with Yellowboze. My hunter is a yellowboze, and he doesn't find anything.

Skyly is win though, especially on Ultimate Caves. I just found a Red Sword with my Skyly, how very sweet.

Yellowboze just finds weapons at a balance for each. Notable is the fact it finds many different kinds of twin sabers, as well as mechguns and swords it can use.

ViewtifulJoe
Aug 21, 2007, 05:11 AM
On 2007-08-20 20:15, Splash wrote:

On 2007-08-20 16:17, ViewtifulJoe wrote:

Yellowboze just finds weapons at a balance for each. Notable is the fact it finds many different kinds of twin sabers, as well as mechguns and swords it can use.

Had I found a Meteor Cudgel and a Needle thing, I'd probably agree with you. I think a lot of it has to do with kind of lousy luck with my Yellowboze.

Though I did find Parts of Baranz today.

Nubius
Aug 21, 2007, 07:15 AM
In my opion Redria is the way to go for a hunter. or Oran for finding decent swords.

Splash
Aug 21, 2007, 10:49 AM
On 2007-08-21 03:11, ViewtifulJoe wrote:
Had I found a Meteor Cudgel and a Needle thing, I'd probably agree with you. I think a lot of it has to do with kind of lousy luck with my Yellowboze.

A Meteor Cudgel is a hard find. You could easily get a Demolition Comet and use that instead as you are finding it, along with the Spread Needle.

xxTrystanxx
Aug 21, 2007, 12:12 PM
I know a LOT of Oran HUmars >_> Like it's weird. I tried three different names for mine, and they all came up Oran. And when I played on Xbox live, there were tons of them. However, it's not all it's cracked up to be unless you play BB, then I guess the Ep. 4 drops make it a more worthwhile ID. So unless you're a psycho and you want to hunt Prophets of Motav or something, I wouldn't recommend Oran.

ViewtifulJoe
Aug 21, 2007, 02:44 PM
On 2007-08-21 08:49, Splash wrote:

On 2007-08-21 03:11, ViewtifulJoe wrote:

A Meteor Cudgel is a hard find. You could easily get a Demolition Comet and use that instead as you are finding it, along with the Spread Needle.
I do have a multitude of Demolition Comets, including one with 35% hit. The thing is that I found them all with my Redria.

Without the D. Comets I wouldn't have been able to swing through Cave Ult. so easily with my lvl 80.

toly369
Aug 26, 2007, 02:26 AM
Meh, the Demo Comet I got on my Skyly was 55% hit. The only worthwhile thing I can think of form whitill is a fairly easy agito 1975 drop from ult mill lillies (better mils than somethin else). Redria or Skyly.

Scales_of_Air
Aug 26, 2007, 02:50 PM
Agreed with many above. Redria or Skyly. I take Redria for God/Battle/Body units, Skyly for an abundance of weapons.

The_Bear753
Aug 27, 2007, 06:34 PM
Well, my reccomendation is Skyly, if you want swords and other hunter weapons. I had a Skyly, but the weapons started repeating, so I changed to redria