PDA

View Full Version : People?

Dymen1
Aug 21, 2007, 02:54 PM
Where's the people? Nobody play's BB? I dont see much people when i play. PSO have died?

DC_PLAYER
Aug 21, 2007, 02:57 PM
pso bbppl ply more on a privat server...(do not disccusss them here)
pso is not dead, i stil play, and so many hundreds of ppl.

Scales_of_Air
Aug 21, 2007, 09:09 PM
Yes, I was just online today for the first time on BB. Plenty of games if you look.

AlexCraig
Aug 21, 2007, 09:14 PM
I think I would personally like the inactivity. Not many people bothering me or stealing my rares. But that is just me. I don't even play BB.

Scales_of_Air
Aug 21, 2007, 10:01 PM
On 2007-08-21 19:14, AlexCraig wrote:
I think I would personally like the inactivity. Not many people bothering me or stealing my rares. But that is just me. I don't even play BB.

lol, good point. GC Offline has kept me for 300+ hours of lonely hunting ^_^

AlexCraig
Aug 21, 2007, 10:07 PM
It is alright. I hear a lot of servers for both PSO and PSU are suffering. Personally, I never played online for either. And I prefer PSO to PSU (as said in the other thread). So I have been stuck with offline GC since we've had the game http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Doesn't bother me in the least!

isafos
Aug 21, 2007, 10:44 PM
On 2007-08-21 19:14, AlexCraig wrote:

OR people backing you up in raids. Teams ARE handy.

Ithildin
Aug 23, 2007, 12:14 PM
On 2007-08-21 20:07, AlexCraig wrote:
Personally, I never played online for either. And I prefer PSO to PSU (as said in the other thread). So I have been stuck with offline GC since we've had the game http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Doesn't bother me in the least!

I totally understand what you are saying but its an easy thing to say it doesn't bother you. I remember thinking the same thing when I played pso offline for about a year before I managed to get online. Now I could never go back. Also about psu... psu is terrible offline, it cannot even be compared to offline pso, which had character customisation, multi-player and you could also take your offline character to online play. Psu online is completely different to psu offline/story mode and therefore offline pso. All I'm asking for is ppl who have not experienced psu online not to slag it off, for in my opinion, they do not have an opinion.