PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Anybody wanna do a good Deed?

Morpheo
Aug 21, 2007, 06:35 PM
Ok, my xbox is broken and im on vacation, im pretty much cut-off from all sorts of technology but a PSP that im posting, therfor i cant talk to ne psu friends. To worsen the matter i have a pair of vahra claws that i relying to sell in order tto pay bac a friend, norally i could wait, but my friend has till saturday to make enough money to buy a nnew weapon and hes relying on my claws to sell to get that money, so, heres wat i need, if anyone on the 360 servers would be kind enough to go to my shop : name is Morpheo , and see if there still in my shop or not, it would be a great thing.... i cant sleep at night now knowing if there still there or not, once again there VAHRA CLAWS thanks guys, and if its the wrong forum i very sorry.

leonidas
Aug 21, 2007, 07:09 PM
If you're cut off from the interwebs, then how will we be able to tell you if they are sold or not? I would be glad to help you... i just don't see the point.

lethe
Aug 21, 2007, 07:27 PM
he said he had a psp http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

WOOD7770
Aug 21, 2007, 08:38 PM
Well, sorry to break it to you but only your alt char comes up on a name search and nothing for the Vahra Claw. Yes your store has been removed from the almighty list. =( Either it sold or room was made for yet another "display" or "storage" shop. Hope you have friends that can go to your room. GL =)