PDA

View Full Version : EP3: I have no idea how this happened...lol.

Lunar_Night66
Aug 21, 2007, 09:07 PM
I was playing the Arkz offline story mission where you had to save Peko (forgot the name of it) and basically I was playing with my Rio Revenge deck. I allowed soooo many of my monsters to die and ended up getting huge attack power. Then at the end of the battle I got an S-Rank...but the strange part...the battle took over 50 turns, I got dealt more damage than I dished out, and over 30 creatures on my side of the field died.
Lol.
I don't understand how they would give me an S for this...I mean I followed her strategy. But damn.
>.<

Primus30
Aug 24, 2007, 01:36 AM
Yeah, I don't have any idea how how they rank you. Sometimes I'll do a mission that'll take 2 minutes and I don't even get hit once, and it'll give me an E. And than other times I'll just barely win with 5 hp left and get an A. I just don't understand how they rate... (if someone could explain here, that would be nice)

RAGNAGELPPOD
Aug 24, 2007, 02:06 AM
I believe theres a rank calculator somewhere on this website, but I'm having trouble locating it sorry >_<;

And I find it 2 seconds later outta nowhere. geez.

http://pso-world.com/rankcalc.php

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RAGNAGELPPOD on 2007-08-24 00:08 ]</font>