PDA

View Full Version : Need help with: The Great Shadow Part 1/Great Ambition Heros

Primus30
Aug 21, 2007, 10:28 PM
The main question I have is what story character should I use? I've tried with Glustar so far and go her down to 17 hp. But, once 9 turns go by she automatically attacks your SC's hp. So, what should I do to take her down quicker?

Lunar_Night66
Aug 21, 2007, 11:28 PM
Well I used Glustar and it worked out pretty good. There are also guides on PSOW for this boss. I believe another good character for beating Pollux is Silfer with alot of low cost things such as mags and daggers and such.

Primus30
Aug 22, 2007, 11:20 AM
I would use daggers, but most have under 5 AP, even though it's double strike, it still counts it as 4 or under damage(oh, did I mention she has a weak hit block). Also, I've ready some faqs on this boss and they always tell you to keep your distance and used ranged characters. Well why the hell does it matter if they're ranged, she's just going to walk towards you the 3 blocks or use a long-arm card or something....

Lunar_Night66
Aug 22, 2007, 09:16 PM
Yeah I get what you are saying. But that is why I am saying use daggers with Silfer. Her attack is strong, not to mention you can throw mags on also. Say 2 daggers and 3 mags?