PDA

View Full Version : Stat confirmation on the DURANDAL!!!

Mordecai
Jan 17, 2001, 04:28 AM
Fellow Hunters,

If you have read the 'Rare Items: Weapons' list on the DURANDAL, there is a note on the bottom that states that the stats are on it are unconfirmed! I assume that that they were acquired from my post on Sega.com's or PSO Center's message boards. After reading this, I switched over to PSO to and re-evaluated the DURANDAL and ensure I did not post an error! To make sure of the numbers I posted, I stripped Mordecai of all his 'gear'. Then I selected the sword and did the math. Keep in mind that when I originally posted, I did not 'grind-out' the weapon! Now that I have it maxxed out, here are its stats...

-DURANDAL-
ATP = +353... (bonus 'grinded-out' at +9)
MST = +15
ATA = +49... (correction, I posted 59... sorry!)
ATP needed to use weapon = 310
DMG bonus = +30% vs. DARK
Max grinder = +9
Rating = 9/10 stars
Weapon Type: Sabre

Item Description: "A legendary sword known as 'The Knight's Blade'. Its special attack steals experience points."

Personal Note: The best way I can describe this weapon to you fellow hunters is that it simply looks like a 'yellow' lightsabre!

I am sorry for the original post on its incorrect information, It was 4am in the morning when I found it! I will post its correction on the other sites as well... please change it here as well!

Thanx Guys,
Mordecai - "Down with the Ryqril !"

BTW: "AWESOME SITE... GREAT JOB GUYS!"

gideon
Jan 17, 2001, 04:43 AM
thanks for the correction!

Tomeeboy
Jan 17, 2001, 04:44 AM
Thanks! Glad you like the site http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

-Tom

Nawms
Apr 7, 2001, 11:56 PM
Another REALLY REALLY old post. I meen this is ancient! January lol. and a Durandle. I bet that was a big deal back then. I like recovering old relics (posts) so now call me the recoverer! Ill put more pathetic old posts up for you to laugh at.

Who wrote this anyway.

-Nawms aka: the recoverer

watashiwa
Apr 8, 2001, 05:23 AM
What is this? Your stupid way to increase your post count by donning a cape and calling yourself the "Recoverer"? Get real. This sucks. No reason for it to be brought back up. The Danger Girl one was pretty neat, but this one is just getting ridiculous.

Nawms
Apr 8, 2001, 12:01 PM
I know some one who hates my guts o well. Im not gonna go nuts. Count to 10 ok. Don't worry this will be thrown away. I was just bored last night. You are going wacko. I never said I would do this again. I just like the new name. So calm down.

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Nawms on 2001-04-08 10:04 ]</font>