PDA

View Full Version : yellow name= cheater

cadio
Aug 24, 2007, 07:11 PM
HI i play on that "other" server pso blue burst
i played on gc before and i cna say a lot has changed:)
In blue burst i understand nearly everything but one little thing...

the story is my freind ( he is not very reliable) said taht if u have a yellow name instead of a blue one u r a cheater ....i looked at my name and i saw it was yellow ... i was pretty suprised... because i didnt cheat.... not knowingly:) no no no i never took any items or meseta or anything and i dint cheat because i hat it ... ( once only i picked up an armor in a trade game but dropped it because i wanted to see the stats) u dont have to belive me but i now that i dont cheat http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

so ..... my question is now... is the yellow name really a sign that u cheat or just a guild thingy or something else

thank u very much

have a nice day

EDIT: Removed server name.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2007-08-24 17:14 ]</font>

RuPiKa
Aug 25, 2007, 12:14 AM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuPiKa on 2007-08-24 22:24 ]</font>

DC_PLAYER
Aug 25, 2007, 12:53 PM
different color names may indicate wich pso you play, since thay are all scrambled, the colours are usefull for ver1/ver.2/gc and xbox users, as for bb users they can see small icons netx to the name indicating a team, pso bb useres and any other version

yellow names are ok as cheating, it is just a colour, it isn't god of equip or so, it is the same as modifying the wallpaper on your desktop.....it's a custom colour, and since it is a colour it does not indicate a cheater

SStrikerR
Aug 25, 2007, 05:40 PM
i was at one of the other servers and a pc player asked me how i sat in a chair, i said idk how u do it on pc.

he called me a hacker.
he asked the site name, i said there is no site.

noob. >_>

back on topic- i have no clue why your name is like that but i doubt u hacked, and also ive seen people with yellow names and i think i asked before and the response was:

"i finished all of challenge with an S rank in ep 1 and 2"

but it was a while ago so im not sure.
i also got an other response saying something about a tournament.
but really, who cares, its not like u made yourself lv 999 and your stats are 9999999999999999999999

T0m
Aug 26, 2007, 02:16 PM
It's been a while for me as well on there, so I'm probably not bery accurate anymore with specifics.
I always played on Gamecube, but a friend playing BB explained that BB players from Asia had another colour as EU and US players. I don't recall which region had which colours, however..

locutus442
Aug 27, 2007, 08:49 AM
iirc, on "the other server" (this is all what a gc player sees), white names are gc players, dark orange are v2 players, yellow are ep3 players, light blue are bb players, and light orange are bb players with the jp patch. all other name colors are not legit.

cashizslick
Aug 27, 2007, 01:22 PM
^ yes.

ALSO, PSOBB players using the JP Patch will have yellow names.

Ithildin
Sep 1, 2007, 11:49 AM
Yeah, I'm sure that's the way it goes as I played BB before the Japanese patch and then after I installed the patch my name colour changed.