PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone!!

Danphiroth
Aug 24, 2007, 10:09 PM
A few days ago (may have been monday or tuesday), I was playing with (I believe 3 other people) I can't remember their names but I joined during Mizuraki Defense C-rank I think it was(first mission at Neudaiz flyer base)as we were playing mizuraki defense this person asked me if I posted on any of the forums, I said Yep, They told me that PSU forums were too Kiddy that they like PSO-World better. Anyway, we continued on to Kugo Hot Springs and proceeded to Cost of Research S-rank, the person giving direction was a bit lower level than I was but was doing a great job of helping me out, when we got to the Zoalgoug this Force gave direction to the other Force that joined our party to keep me healed and I died once during the battle (swearing for allowing myself to be killed before I could get off my Nanoblast). When we finished we still received all MP, EXP, and Meseta and an S-rank, oh we also happened upon a couple of rappies during Cost of Research this person got one feather, I got the other( I believe they had the Rare Items set to give random. Any way I'd really like to run with this person again because it's so hard to find teams who don't play together all the time that can run as well as we did, (I've had others join me in missions since then who just don't seem to know that they're supposed to help me out)

DaRkWoLf30
Aug 24, 2007, 11:09 PM
Hmmm, don't know them and it's not me but good luck finding them, You might need more info on them :/

WolfBlade
Aug 25, 2007, 04:33 AM
hmm might be me haha nah not FO

Danphiroth
Aug 25, 2007, 03:26 PM
[quote]On 2007-08-25 02:33, WolfBlade wrote:
hmm might be me haha nah not FO

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Danphiroth on 2007-09-11 04:41 ]</font>