PDA

View Full Version : Gun Cursor off

Masou
Aug 24, 2007, 10:49 PM
when i shoot, it doesn't work.
for example doing HSM (i know how to do it, i've done it plenty of times) i shoot the buttons with my rifle, the only way i dont shoot the ground in front of me is by shooting waaay above the button. no matter where i stand (yes i know this map, i know where to stand and shoot, on someone else's PC and on ps2)
so my PC isn't working too well with it lately. all i've done so far with my computer that i can remember is i changed the frame skip to 3 (i lag a lot, bad graphics card)
and i got new drivers for my graphics card. Oh and i added 512mb of Ram.
i dont think any of that can affect it, so idk what's going on.
anyone know how to fix this?

Dj_SkyEpic
Aug 25, 2007, 11:18 PM
HSM's a place with some tricky shots to do. The area where you "shoot the buttons with a rifle or bow" has button placements awkwardly where you would have to shoot a little bit above the actual target to get it properly.

The Crosshair itself is actually pretty wide. If you can try at different areas and see if you can shoot normally, then it should be fine. If not, and you believe that there's still something wrong, then you should probably do a fresh reinstallation only because if some ingame client-sided proccess is working incorrectly, it must mean a corrupted file.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-08-25 21:28 ]</font>

Masou
Sep 7, 2007, 11:03 PM
yeah i thought the same thing, but i'll just use my grenade launcher, because there's only one button i can't get.
it doesn't make sense to me, but i think i figured out what happened.
i switched from ps2 to PC. on ps2 i could shoot it with my character, on PC im told that
the reason i can't do it is because my character is too short. i didnt believe that at first because it worked fine on ps2
but i think it somehow has to do with the switch from pc to ps2. i may be wrong but i don't know.
but the grenade launcher works, so i found a way to fix my problem, thank you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif