PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Number 13

toly369
Aug 25, 2007, 11:35 PM
As some of you may remember a while back, I was going for a Lavis Cannon on my Redria Fomar. I got 10 Pouilly slimes in like less than a week, then was busy with school and had to work for a bit, and I finally got some free time to pipe for the Lavis yesterday. Well, 13 has always been a lucky number for me, don't know why http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif most people consider it the opposite. I guess you could say I got it today, since it was 1am http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif. I didn't tekk the Lavis and its untekked stats are 5/5/10/0. I threw it onto my Humar, tried it out a lil bit, then banked it and decided to get the kill count up on my SJS. That's still gonna be a pain in the ass to unseal -.-. Can anyone give me a ballpark figure of which level I will unseal it at if I got it at 143 I believe, and am 146 now. This is mainly playing on Ultimate by the way.

zentetsua
Aug 26, 2007, 12:26 AM
i remember u congrats, well off the top of my head i would say maybe 25-35 lvls give or take. one thing i know about untekked weps is u can bring them up by 10% @ best. hope u get everything else u need. keep up on that # it's been doing u some good.

concussionman
Aug 26, 2007, 01:00 PM
Gongrats on the Lavis.

After 23,000 enemies you should be at about level 156

Nidramag
Aug 26, 2007, 10:39 PM
not exactly apparentley i have recieved some information that stats onb a SJS can be screwed and a one-digit difference in coding can make the kills needed go from 23,000 to 67,000, however it may be online only and i believe more likely on a duped SJS, so dont quote me on this, aight?

if i were you id just completely kill everything and not even try to keep track of kills or anything and occasionaly check the item menu for the 'use' command. but 23,000 should about do it.

toly369
Aug 26, 2007, 10:53 PM
Thanks for the info. Yeah the SJS is 100% legit, as is the rest of my gear, so hopefully I won't have to get 67k kills :$. A watched pot never boils, so I probably shouldn't keep track of kills until I start getting really close. I'm thinking of making a video of the unsealing when it finally happens; maybe turn off my gamecube when it happens so I can start recording and unseal it again but on vid.

Banish
Aug 27, 2007, 04:26 PM
Great job on aquiring the LAVIS CANNON.

zentetsua
Aug 28, 2007, 01:46 PM
i wish u speed/god w/ yer sjs.