PDA

View Full Version : new at forces

zoloroel
Aug 26, 2007, 06:29 PM
kk i got a force lvl 19 fomar 187mind=( and he doesnt seem strong enough to take on the ruins (normal) in fact i feel he is doomed i have enough meseta to constantly cast spells, but they are not that strong. granted he has a foie merge, do u think he is strong enough?

concussionman
Aug 26, 2007, 07:02 PM
Depends upon the items that you have equiped. If you have God/Mind, and cane weapons with boost capabilities, I think that you are a high enough level to get through the ruins.

ashaz
Aug 27, 2007, 10:46 AM
depends what kind of equipment you got, i did it with a soul eater equipped.
also, check the shops often to find technique disks, it helps if you have the section id PINKal, because they find staves and disks often. and save your mags levels to lvl up mind, so that you have a huge mst, then you're good to go! good luck

Jack_Omen
Aug 28, 2007, 01:12 PM
for me i got a pallash from my hunter and game it to my force it helped a lot

zoloroel
Aug 28, 2007, 01:17 PM
my stuff: foie merge, 3 slot frame, rod, lvl 16 mag.=P

Jack_Omen
Aug 28, 2007, 01:18 PM
hmmm.... well the forces are the hardest to raise

Banish
Aug 28, 2007, 04:30 PM
On 2007-08-28 11:12, Jack_Omen wrote:
for me i got a pallash from my hunter and game it to my force it helped a lot

Are you a melee Force? Because Forces lack attack power, and if you use wands, they can boost their MST more than dealing their saber+ damage, and the MST will do more damage.

concussionman
Aug 29, 2007, 08:56 AM
If you're just playing by yourself don't raise your resta level to high, because otherwise you will just be wasting TP on health that you don't have.

xxTrystanxx
Aug 29, 2007, 10:35 AM
You know, that's actually not a bad tip.
Though I started online, so... *shrug* I'm doomed to waste TP.

lee-san
Sep 21, 2007, 02:22 AM
for a force i say that you should be in a position to where at least two hits of the elemental weakness can kill it. be sure not to waste tp using a high level resta lv 3 is still good for where u are. play smart

sweetguy117
Sep 21, 2007, 03:58 PM
i know that zoloroel has a god mind because i gave him one after he gave me his agito and im pretty darn sure that he has at least one cane wepon with boost capibilities i no this because in real life we r good friends who live like not even 5 minutes away from each other and get this, i got him hooked on PSO and now he is better than me!! how i ask? i have no idea and i still question if he plays the amount of time he tells me or if he is lying and he play's a lot more. well i guess i will never no (at least until he see's this comment that i have posted, well talk to u all another time or send me a private message if u want cause i like to hear from people.

m3talh4wk
Sep 21, 2007, 09:48 PM
If you have a better character with a good mag, either give that good mag to your force fro a while, or play multiplayer with yourself. Use your strong character as a shield and let your force kill to level up.

zoloroel
Sep 24, 2007, 06:39 PM
ohh nooo!! sry scott he got me started, hmm....some people (like sweetguy) think that its cheap to do that.hehehe im just gettin started. ever heard of frozen shooty? allllllrrrighty then. he found one off hildetorr ;D. the dude gave it to me cause1i let him spend time w/ my dog2 had a silly string fight with him3i gave him red scorpio =p. he made such a bad trade. then relized it, then got all angery at me cause HE made the trade. Then i use my new deva on my lvl27 ranger(he says it's cheap) so i can use it . scott, i will give you back ur addslot, but there's no way i'll ever give up my freezy shooty*hugs gun*that is my final answer!!!!!!!!!¡!¡!!!¡!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweetguy117
Sep 25, 2007, 03:30 PM
that is to bad alec becasue u already agreed to give it back to me so ha i dont care about ur red scorpio u can have it back and i still get my addslot too. and guys get this, alec(zoloroel) took my addslot when i left the room for 2 minutes after i told him not too. what do u say to that alec?!?!?!?
I STILL GET MY FROZEN SHOOTER TOO!!!!!!!!!!!

zoloroel
Sep 25, 2007, 04:45 PM
1 u didnt tell me not to 2 we BOTH greed i was to get the addslot cause u already got one.3 if you dont let me keep the addslot i wont give u the next god power 4 ill delete frozen shooter b4 i give it 2 u

Ranmaru
Sep 25, 2007, 04:52 PM
haha, I need to play with you guys. I just got hooked with this game thanks to a friend also. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Banish
Sep 25, 2007, 05:04 PM
Um, sweetguy117 and zoloroel, instead of threating each other, do it on PM, not here lol.

And if sharing the drops are a problem play Singel Player. It's as simple as that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

zoloroel
Sep 26, 2007, 07:23 PM
ur right sorry

DC3
Oct 7, 2007, 07:17 PM
does anyone here know how to do manual reset on pso 1 and 2 for xbox??

Jaspaller
Oct 8, 2007, 10:50 AM
You can try holding back and start but that just takes you back to the title screen after saving. Either shut the game off, or hold back+start. Back and Start is the same as using Save and Quit.

There is NO other way.

Out_Kast
Oct 8, 2007, 10:58 AM
On 2007-08-26 16:29, zoloroel wrote:
kk i got a force lvl 19 fomar 187mind=( and he doesnt seem strong enough to take on the ruins (normal) in fact i feel he is doomed i have enough meseta to constantly cast spells, but they are not that strong. granted he has a foie merge, do u think he is strong enough?

I can give you a very simple explanation: MAGS. My FOmar (yes, I finally made one!) is only level 21, and I'm on Hard Caves. It's easy; build your MAG's mind up to something ridiculous, like 140 or something, and there's an automatic +280 MST there, as well as about an extra 300TP!
Your techs will soo be 'baBOOM'! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Good luck http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

kskott
Oct 8, 2007, 01:35 PM
Out_Kast is right, it lies in the mags. When I started my FOmar I gave it my RAmar's mag and some sabers and just went around beating things till I felt like I could move on.