PDA

View Full Version : Lords of Virtue (stopping thiefs at all costs)

ReikenFeralsbane
Feb 27, 2001, 07:36 PM
as some of you might know (from the sigs i posted earlier) i have a clan (mostly only for my characters and 1 other friend) named Lords of Virtue. LoV is 100% against "thiefs." yesturday my friend got his god ability thiefed cuz he let some guy use it for the boss fight....well after the fight he didnt return it blah blah blah you know the same ol crap. anyway, my friend had his guild card and informs hes on, later in the day.
so i goto the lobby hes in....walk right up to him and just start usin the kicking animation on him (lol) and he sends me his GC....im like, ok....... so i say lets play, and so we do.....i wait for him to die, he drops fake agito i take, revive him....
invite friend into room.....he bitches him out.......thief plays dumb.....i try to make a deal, agito for the god ability units....he plays dumb for like half hour, i tell him im gonna leave....he gets upset, then he quits.....the day was won......cuz i had more abilities to give my friend.
watch out for Alador.......hes a thief........and revenge was extracted on him by Lords of Virtue......
so if you ever get my guild cards, and they say "lords of virtue" in them.... that means that is a character you can trust.........so far my only 2 characters are Reiken and Veridio....my friend is Kaminarus...but i still havnt found him in pso.....
http://eviltapion.tripod.com/lordsofvirtue.jpg