PDA

View Full Version : MOH: Airborn Demo

Midicronica
Aug 27, 2007, 03:06 PM
Anyone else play this demo?

I know some people are really tired of WWII games, but there is just no denying a game it's props if it comes off as impressive to you.

The first thing I noticed when I started playing this game, is that it looked amazing on my standard definition television (I'd love to see it on HD running at 720p). The controls were solid and it delivered fun, well-paced gameplay. Out of everything I experienced, I don't know what was better, jumping from and exploding airplane hundreds of feet in the air or going from house to house, roof top to roof top trying to get to my next objective.

I really enjoyed playing this demo and it possibly could see a possible rental from me in the future. Just gotta finish playing Two Worlds, Eternal Sonata, Dynasty Warriors: Gundam, Mass Effect, and many others first. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif God, the Xbox360 Summer-Winter line-up is effing wonderful. So many games and so much potential.

Solstis
Aug 27, 2007, 03:20 PM
They finally made a good MoH? 'bout time.

JAFO22000
Aug 27, 2007, 03:48 PM
I've never played a WWII based game for longer than 2 hours. Unless you count 1942. I played the crap out of that game.