PDA

View Full Version : Harold and Kumar 2 (2008)

Dj_SkyEpic
Aug 27, 2007, 11:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY6dBN_pntg

I seriously cannot wait for this movie. I loved the first one, and will definitely be looking forward to it's sequel.

In this sequel, the two are going to Amsterdam to go meet Harold's girlfriend whom he just instantly gets during the first film. During the beginning of the movie, they were thought to be terrorists (being how the world is stereotypical).They will be running from the 'man' and will be able to meet Neil Patrick Harris as himself once again as he aids them through the movie.

There will probably be a lot of blunt, weed, laughs, and fun time in this film. Word has it from 'Kumar' himself, that the script is 10x more funny than the first movie.

So for those of you who are like me, waiting for such sequel, then you're in for one wild escape since this movie has officially been announced and has it's own preview trailer!

-Cheers

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-08-28 01:05 ]</font>

EphekZ
Aug 28, 2007, 12:34 AM
I saw in the previews of superbad, It looked pretty funny. I'll most likely go see it.

Blue-Hawk
Aug 28, 2007, 04:46 PM
One question comes to mind after reading about a sequal.

WHY?!

Darkly
Aug 28, 2007, 05:26 PM
when i went to see this with friends, i dont think i've ever laughed more in a cinema ever. i loved the first one so much ill definately be seeing this, shame im in the uk though means i'll probably have to wait a bit longer to see it...

bullets! my only weakness... how did you know?!

bigwang
Aug 28, 2007, 07:52 PM
if this one is as random as the other movie i think it would be great.

Link00seven
Aug 29, 2007, 02:21 PM
I hope this one can live up to how good the first one was!

Shiro_Ryuu
Aug 29, 2007, 05:23 PM
Man, I loved the first movie, so I really wanna see this one now too.

DizzyDi
Aug 29, 2007, 10:08 PM
If this one has as much boobage as the last one had, count me in. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_clown.gif

Broodstar1337
Aug 31, 2007, 11:32 PM
I concur with the rest of you guiz. The first was funny.