PDA

View Full Version : Tetsaru's trading thread. LF Adahna Unit, Milla, Armas Lines, Love Inferno

Pages : 1 [2]

Tetsaru
Oct 7, 2008, 06:14 PM
Bump... PM's replied to.

Tetsaru
Oct 10, 2008, 01:30 AM
Bump! The grinding bonus turned out much better than I though it would.

Updated existing items with the following new grinds:

Grand Cross 34% ice 2/10
Mugunruk 34% ice 2/10
Gudda Skela 12% 2/10
Twin DB Swords 20% light 8/8
Rattlesnake 5/10
Blackbull 2/10
Mizurakihoh 9/9 x2
Mizurakihoh 6/6
Mizurakihoh 6/10 x4
Shigga Baret 2/10
Shigga Desta 2/10 x2
Needle Cannon 2/10
Gur Asted 2/10
Twin Ruby Bullet 10/10
Twin Ruby Bullet 9/9
Van Brella 9/9
Van Brella 8/8
Van Brella 6/6
Okarod 2/10 x2
Tesbra 3/10 x3
Tesbra 0/9
Pushan 2/10
Coni 1/10 x2
Dori 1/10 x2
Doric 2/10 x2

Added the following new items:

Chainsawd 18% fire
Chainsawd 12% fire
Shi-Kikami
Halarod
Rabol Lumirus 24%
Rabol Lumirus 19%
Cati / Bullet PP Save

Hopefully in the near future (when I'm not busy with college stuff), I intend to remake my trading thread. I realize this one has gotten quite long and old (lol over a year old), and I could do a much better job of organizing it, as well as getting rid of the items that no one is interested in anymore.

As always, I am still looking for those rare gun weapons - Spread Needle/G, Love Inferno, and Milla, though I would also like good FG/GM weapons with high grinds. Let me know if you have one for trade!

Tetsaru
Oct 12, 2008, 07:23 PM
Bump. Sange, Setsuko's Skillet, Degahna Cannon 5/10, Granahodorac, and Solid/Knight traded for Spread Needle/G 4/4! >:3

Kizeragi
Oct 15, 2008, 03:45 PM
Grats on getting a Spread Needle :p

*free bump*

I want your Mizurakihoh 9/9 but you'll be using it, so meh. :<

Tetsaru
Oct 15, 2008, 06:31 PM
Grats on getting a Spread Needle :p

*free bump*

I want your Mizurakihoh 9/9 but you'll be using it, so meh. :<

Thanks! :3 The grind is kinda icky, but I'm still glad I was able to get one. =D

As for the Mizurakihoh 9/9, I DID have two of them, but Chuck_Norris now has the other one... maybe you can try trading it off of him! I still have 4 6/10's and I think 1 ungrinded one, and I intend to grind them further later on, once I rebuild my grinder stash. :3

Tetsaru
Oct 23, 2008, 01:29 AM
Bump...

Hyper Viper traded for Mugunruk 20% light 2/10.

Tetsaru
Oct 29, 2008, 03:55 AM
Bump...

Added {B} Storm Line, Raikasobra 25% light, and Ank Dedda 16%.

Tetsaru
Oct 29, 2008, 07:35 PM
Wow... trade list updated... o_o

We'll miss you, Gameday. ;_;

Tetsaru
Nov 2, 2008, 08:44 PM
Bored-as-hell bump... >_<

Itachi1990
Nov 9, 2008, 01:08 PM
Are you still interested in yiel-senba 14% fire?IIm interested in the blackbull,sgigga baret,gur asted and a song for death.

Tetsaru
Nov 9, 2008, 08:48 PM
Are you still interested in yiel-senba 14% fire?IIm interested in the blackbull,sgigga baret,gur asted and a song for death.

I could definitely trade you a Song for Death, and maybe my Shigga Baret, since I've got 2 SN/G's now. I still use the Gur Asted, and the Blackbull kinda has some sentimental value (one of the first weapons I seriously hunted and actually GOT), so I'd be kinda reluctant to trade them.

*EDIT* - OHBOYEE!!! Thanks for the 10,000 views everyone! =D

Itachi1990
Nov 9, 2008, 09:22 PM
So trade the yiel for the baret and Song for death?

Tetsaru
Nov 9, 2008, 11:16 PM
So trade the yiel for the baret and Song for death?

Sounds good to me, man! Send me a PM the next time you're in-game, and I'll try to meet up with you. :3

Tetsaru
Nov 10, 2008, 05:53 PM
Bump! Thanks for the trade, Itachi!

fabolous02000
Nov 14, 2008, 02:02 AM
how much would you sell that serafi-senba for?

Tetsaru
Nov 14, 2008, 03:24 AM
how much would you sell that serafi-senba for?

I don't intend to sell it - it was a gift to me from someone who quit the game a while back. I'd only trade it towards something I REALLY want, such as a Milla, Love Inferno (which hopefully I can get next March anyway), higher grind Spread Needle/G, or MAYBE a 10/10 Degahna Cannon.

Tetsaru
Nov 14, 2008, 03:54 AM
Edited trade list to show items I value more by adding *'s. Hopefully this will clear up any confusion.

LP_Phoenix
Nov 16, 2008, 06:01 AM
heh, i know u want some better storm lines, cause of my good trades i got some old ones with lower % then my bests now (all better then 32%) but better then yours.
22 dark, 26 lightning and in some days a 20 fire (okay u got a 18 fire, but ...)
if u are interested pls tell me what u will offer for them

Tetsaru
Nov 16, 2008, 06:11 AM
heh, i know u want some better storm lines, cause of my good trades i got some old ones with lower % then my bests now (all better then 32%) but better then yours.
22 dark, 26 lightning and in some days a 20 fire (okay u got a 18 fire, but ...)
if u are interested pls tell me what u will offer for them

You mind listing some things you're interested in? This usually helps narrow things down for me. :3

Also, I'm about to go to bed soon, so don't freak out if I don't respond back right away, lol... >_<

LP_Phoenix
Nov 16, 2008, 03:22 PM
interested?...hmm ...okay...

Grand Cross 34% ice 2/10
Mugunruks: 34% ice 2/10
Carriguine-Rucar 32% ice
Rattlesnake 9/10 (lol u asked...)
Mizurakihohs 9/9
Degahna Cannon 7/7
Solid / Knight

idk what u will do now^^

Tetsaru
Nov 16, 2008, 09:47 PM
interested?...hmm ...okay...

Grand Cross 34% ice 2/10
Mugunruks: 34% ice 2/10
Carriguine-Rucar 32% ice
Rattlesnake 9/10 (lol u asked...)
Mizurakihohs 9/9
Degahna Cannon 7/7
Solid / Knight

idk what u will do now^^

Lol... pretty much all stuff I use often... sorry man. >_<

Itachi1990
Nov 16, 2008, 10:23 PM
Interested in a 22% fire tyrant spada?

Tetsaru
Nov 16, 2008, 10:31 PM
Interested in a 22% fire tyrant spada?

I was kinda hoping for a NON-fire element one, since Two-Headed Ragnus already takes care of that... but what were you wanting for it?

Itachi1990
Nov 16, 2008, 10:32 PM
Twin Tornado and a storm.

Tetsaru
Nov 16, 2008, 10:36 PM
Twin Tornado and a storm.

Sorry man, I don't think I could do that. I use that Storm on my AT, and I'll need that Twin Tornado for GM later on.

Itachi1990
Nov 16, 2008, 10:39 PM
Sorry man, I don't think I could do that. I use that Storm on my AT, and I'll need that Twin Tornado for GM later on.

Exact same reason I need them ><

Tetsaru
Nov 16, 2008, 10:44 PM
Exact same reason I need them ><

Well, if I happen to find any extras, I'll be sure to post them on my list. Hopefully I can find myself a Milla soon to replace my Storm... >_<

LP_Phoenix
Nov 17, 2008, 11:26 AM
Lol... pretty much all stuff I use often... sorry man. >_<
thats why i asked u what u would offer^ ^ but i know u can need them, so another time...what would u give me for the storm lines...i dont say that u should offer everything, maybe just one, or something completely different. your decision, i wait for anwser

Tetsaru
Nov 20, 2008, 03:44 AM
Update to trade list format - please read my revised first post.

Wants list now at the BOTTOM of the first post to avoid confusion.

LP_Phoenix
Nov 20, 2008, 05:12 AM
no anwser ro my post...means not interested in my storm lines? okay...i just wanna help u with your armors

Tetsaru
Nov 20, 2008, 09:28 PM
no anwser ro my post...means not interested in my storm lines? okay...i just wanna help u with your armors

Sorry man, but I think I'll pass for now. The % differences you posted aren't that significant, imo, and I doubt I could offer you something you'd be interested in anyway...

That, and I haven't had much incentive to play lately... -_-

Tetsaru
Nov 30, 2008, 01:37 AM
Bump...

Tero/HP Restore traded for Germinus Ganuc and Storm Line 24% ice. Thanks again, Tianna! :3

Tetsaru
Dec 3, 2008, 04:33 AM
Bump...

SN/G 4/4 reluctantly traded for Pushan 9/9... and hopefully something else good later on. I'm gonna hold you to your word, rdarkmaster.

rdarkmaster
Dec 3, 2008, 04:35 AM
Bump...

SN/G 4/4 reluctantly traded for Pushan 9/9... and hopefully something else good later on. I'm gonna hold you to your word, rdarkmaster.

and my word i will deliver :D

Tetsaru
Dec 6, 2008, 05:45 AM
Bump...

Updated wants list.

Tetsaru
Dec 30, 2008, 03:22 PM
Bump...

List updated partially. I'll try to add some more of the random GBR stuff I've acquired later.

Tetsaru
Jan 1, 2009, 08:18 PM
New Year's Day bump... :3

Tetsaru
Jan 24, 2009, 11:48 PM
Belated birthday bump...

50% lightning Double Agito actually sold for a stack while in my shop. :3

dogg1000
Jan 25, 2009, 09:15 PM
Wow tets :o ur collection sure has grown. Free bump >.>

Tetsaru
Feb 26, 2009, 04:53 PM
Thread needs a BUMP! >:3

Man, my trade list needs some editing... hopefully I can get around to it soon. =x

Volcompat321
Feb 26, 2009, 05:15 PM
interested in the 9/9 snake.

Tetsaru
Feb 26, 2009, 05:27 PM
interested in the 9/9 snake.

...Hence the edits I need to make. ._. No way I'm trading one of my primary weapons, sorry. I thought I made that clear at the beginning of my thread and by the use of about 50 gajillion asterisks, but apparently people are still getting confused and pissed off at me about it... >_<

Soul Guardian
Feb 26, 2009, 05:31 PM
well the only things you have that i need are that serafi-senba and hizeri mind..and those are worth way way more than my stupid bow lol. im mainly just looking for armor and units atm.

Tetsaru
Feb 26, 2009, 05:36 PM
well the only things you have that i need are that serafi-senba and hizeri mind..and those are worth way way more than my stupid bow lol. im mainly just looking for armor and units atm.

Alright, np. If you change your mind, lemme know. :3

Volcompat321
Feb 26, 2009, 05:59 PM
Tetsaru's Ohboyee Trading Views and Practices

Items with *'s next to them are things I use often and/or value highly, so it will take a lot to get them off of me. The more *'s, the more highly I value it. DO NOT GET UPSET AT ME JUST BECAUSE I POST THE ITEMS I USE IN MY CHARACTERS' PALLETS MOST OFTEN ON THIS LIST AND AM OFTEN RELUCTANT TO TRADE THEM. I do this to let people know of all the valuable items I have in my possession.

! :3

doesnt that mean IF THE DEAL IS GOOD ENOUGH you will trade it? .....no further comment....dont worry about it.
Reluctant doesnt mean you wont.

White Tiger
Feb 26, 2009, 06:03 PM
What do u want for the sange?I'll give you 8 mil for it.

DragonStriker
Feb 26, 2009, 06:08 PM
Please quit trying to flame people Tetsaru. It's rather quite annoying and he was just trying to trade for your weapons.

Volcompat321
Feb 26, 2009, 06:17 PM
Thanks alpal.

White Tiger
Feb 26, 2009, 06:17 PM
I will give you 8 mil for the sange

Tetsaru
Feb 26, 2009, 06:28 PM
doesnt that mean IF THE DEAL IS GOOD ENOUGH you will trade it? .....no further comment....dont worry about it.
Reluctant doesnt mean you wont.

That's exactly what I mean, but good luck trying to find me a replacement rifle of that quality at this point in the game. :3

What do u want for the sange?I'll give you 8 mil for it.

Not interested, sorry. My wants are on the front page.

Please quit trying to flame people Tetsaru. It's rather quite annoying and he was just trying to trade for your weapons.

How bout you stop talking smack about me in my own trading thread, ok? I already said I needed to make some edits to my list, and once I have enough time to log on and take inventory of everything I currently have, I will do so, and taking my main palette weapons off of the list was one thing I was considering. However, as I mentioned above, I'd be willing to trade off my main weapons IF the offer is something I'd be interested in... but it would take a lot.

Now then, if you're interested in trading with me, I'm all ears. If you're going to continue talking shit about me, then GTFO of my trading thread.

Volcompat321
Feb 26, 2009, 06:42 PM
uh tet, what you just said quoting dragon....i said i was interested in the rattle. you are contradicting yourself. and dragon is not "talking smack" hes telling the truth, and if you expect me to read through this whole post about what your "planning" to do with your list, you are crazy. i said i was interested. which means we can start talking about what it would take from your wants list, maybe something more IF NEED BE. you are a dick and its for no reason. thank you for your speedy reply.

Volcompat321
Feb 26, 2009, 06:48 PM
you still got your spread needle?

Yes, I still have my 6/9 one, but I don't intend to trade it. Why do you ask?

cause the spread needle was or is on your trade list....

Well obviously you didn't read the stuff I posted at the top of my trade list... -_-X

I post everything I have to let people know that, IF the trade is good enough, I MIGHT be willing to trade the items I use on my characters' palettes.

WELL OBVIOUSLY you DIDNT read what i ASKED because i asked IF you still had it. no reason to be rude about it dude...just a simple question. dont reply, if your gonna have the same attitude. ty.

And if you read the quote chain, I said I DID still have it. I have my 6/9 SN/G, however, I traded off my 4/4 one. Does that answer your question?

I'm sorry if I came across rude, but I get a sense of incompetence when people don't read what I post...

i had to put this in here. this was a while ago, ANOTHER incident of you being a dick.
yes im "talking smack" in your thread, because you are incompetent

DragonStriker
Feb 26, 2009, 08:20 PM
That's exactly what I mean, but good luck trying to find me a replacement rifle of that quality at this point in the game. :3

Not interested, sorry. My wants are on the front page.

How bout you stop talking smack about me in my own trading thread, ok? I already said I needed to make some edits to my list, and once I have enough time to log on and take inventory of everything I currently have, I will do so, and taking my main palette weapons off of the list was one thing I was considering. However, as I mentioned above, I'd be willing to trade off my main weapons IF the offer is something I'd be interested in... but it would take a lot.

Now then, if you're interested in trading with me, I'm all ears. If you're going to continue talking shit about me, then GTFO of my trading thread.

I wasn't even talking smack about you. :( Just please quit being a jerk to people it's rude.

Tetsaru
Feb 26, 2009, 09:32 PM
For the record, I have had a total of TWO Spread Needle/G's, as indicated by the following posts:

First one was my 4/4, which I traded a good sum of items for: http://pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2163493&postcount=253 I later traded this SN/G to rdarkmaster for a 9/9 Pushan and on the deal that he would find me another item I wanted in the future (which he hasn't done yet... >_>), as indicated by this post: http://pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2202705&postcount=283

My second SN/G was a 6/9 (now 6/6 due to my crappy grinding luck), a gift from Gameday, who decided to quit the game. He also gave me the 9/10 (now 9/9) Rattlesnake that Volcompat321 wanted, and the 46% light Serafi-Senba, among other things. Although I didn't mention it in the post, I added these items to my trade list when I made this post because I was too shocked at the time: http://pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2187653&postcount=258

Now then, I admit that perhaps I didn't properly disclose all the details of my findings, but it's not my fault when you don't read what I DO post and update.

Volcompat321, I took a look at your own trade list that you linked in your signature, and I'm afraid I didn't see anything that I really wanted. If you're REALLY that interested in my 9/9 Rattlesnake, and perhaps you have something on my wants list that isn't posted in the trade list you linked, let me know, and I'll think it over, though I still highly doubt I'd be willing to give it up unless you totally impress me - it IS one of my primary weapons, after all. Otherwise, I'm sorry if I seemed like an asshole, but still, I don't feel like I should be at fault here since I updated my trade list according when I received the items.

Dragonstriker, I'm also sorry if I offended you, but I'd like to know how I'm allegedly "flaming" people and "being a jerk." I posted sufficient information about the items that I have, and how much I value them; it's not my fault if you guys didn't read what I posted. =/

Volcompat321
Feb 26, 2009, 09:46 PM
No, its not your fault that we didnt read because as of this post you have 31 PAGES. we should not be expected to read thru. YOU SHOULD TELL US WHEN WE ASK TO SET UP A TRADE. YOU ARE RUDE! and the sng thing was just to show you how much of an asshole you are. EVERYTIME and i mean EVERYTIME i have tried to set something up with you you end up being like this. i dont want ANYTHING you have anymore. NOTHING. you are why people hate psu. thank you.

Tetsaru
Feb 26, 2009, 10:04 PM
No, its not your fault that we didnt read because as of this post you have 31 PAGES. we should not be expected to read thru. YOU SHOULD TELL US WHEN WE ASK TO SET UP A TRADE. YOU ARE RUDE! and the sng thing was just to show you how much of an asshole you are. EVERYTIME and i mean EVERYTIME i have tried to set something up with you you end up being like this. i dont want ANYTHING you have anymore. NOTHING. you are why people hate psu. thank you.

FYI, I have my view settings at 99 posts per page, so this thread's barely 4 pages to me. Saves me from having to refresh my browser every so many posts. =/

Maybe I seem like an asshole to you, but I have other friends on this forum and in-game who would think otherwise. I doubt my trading thread would've lasted as long as it had (over a year, mind you) if people didn't think I was a good person to trade with, and if I wasn't persistent about keeping it updated regularly. I've also been around to provide helpful gunner advice and share my opinions on the state of this game as a whole - just check my posts. If you still don't think I'm a decent person, well then I'm sorry. You're entitled to your own opinion. =/

Volcompat321
Feb 26, 2009, 10:16 PM
if you were a decent person, the trades i have tried to set up wouldnt have ended badly, and the last one the 9/9 you were completley RUDE for no reason, i didnt event name things i was willing to trade, it was just what you said. and another thing, you dont have to be a decent person to trade things....you just have to have what people want.

Tetsaru
Mar 13, 2009, 11:55 PM
Trade list reformatted - organized by weapon types now, and took out the stuff no one cares about, lol - and updated with a "current equipment" list to let people know what I'm currently using most of the time. I noticed other people had this in their trade lists, so I figured I would do the same to avoid any further confusion or backlash concerning the items on my list.

I intend to take an inventory check in the near future and add/remove items from my list as necessary for better accuracy. :3

Volcompat321
Mar 14, 2009, 08:38 PM
would you be interested in trading your hizeri mind?

Tetsaru
Mar 14, 2009, 10:59 PM
would you be interested in trading your hizeri mind?

The only thing that really interested me off of your trade list was that Nasuyoteri, and I hardly ever use bows much anymore... usually only if I go PT, and that's in rare cases, sorry. Wish you still had that Love Inferno you sold earlier, lol... =x If I happen to come across another one while on Jaggo Amure genocide at WB, I'll be sure to letcha know... though I may also find a {B} Nasuyoteri there too... =x

Volcompat321
Mar 15, 2009, 12:56 AM
yea, i know...i got EVERY rare from WBs2 except hiz mind...its so hard to get it to drop... i also have meseta if your willing to take the bow and some cash.

Tetsaru
Apr 3, 2009, 06:20 PM
Bump... added 36% ground Gekitsnata.

Volcompat321
Apr 3, 2009, 09:43 PM
would you be interested in trading your 46% light serafi for.......a 36% light serafi, nasuyoteri, or anything else? im sure youve seen my list, and dont need anything off it, but i also have meseta, and a few of your major, and minor wants, just let me know what you would want IF willing to trade.

Tetsaru
Apr 3, 2009, 11:40 PM
would you be interested in trading your 46% light serafi for.......a 36% light serafi, nasuyoteri, or anything else? im sure youve seen my list, and dont need anything off it, but i also have meseta, and a few of your major, and minor wants, just let me know what you would want IF willing to trade.

I was really wanting to save my Serafi-Senba towards something like a Milla or an Adahna Unit... something that'd be really difficult for me to obtain. I run White Beast quite frequently, so I'm sure it'll be a matter of time before I find a Nasuyoteri. That 6/10 Rattlesnake looks tempting, but I don't think I'd trade the Serafi-Senba towards it, considering that I already have a 9/9 Rattlesnake. If it were 10/10, I'd do it in a heartbeat, lol. Other than the Nasuyoteri and the Rattlesnake, the only things that really interested me were the L/KK (already have one for my gunner), Granahodoracs (already have one, just need one with a good grind), Bajurac (Granahodorac is better, and I run Bladed Legacy a lot for Catilium anyway), and maybe the ice Serafi-Senba, in which I'd probably give to my melee alt that I haven't been playing very often lately. ;_;

Volcompat321
Apr 4, 2009, 12:41 AM
oh, alright. i dont think i have the balls to try to grind 6/10>10/10....even with a boost...oh well, it was worth a try.

Tetsaru
Apr 4, 2009, 12:46 AM
oh, alright. i dont think i have the balls to try to grind 6/10>10/10....even with a boost...oh well, it was worth a try.

Yeah, I know the feeling... my 9/9 Rattlesnake WAS 9/10, and a friend of mine gave me an S+10 grinder to use during the grind boost after MAG to try to max it out, and it failed... needless to say, I was supremely pissed, lol. I thank God it got back up to 9 grinds though... with my L/KK and good buffs, I can crit for nearly 2400 damage with it, and my rifle bullets aren't quite maxed out yet! :3

But yeah, if you see anything else on my list you might want for the 6/10 Rattlesnake or the 5/10 Nasuyoteri instead, lemme know. If I don't value it too highly, I might make a deal with ya. :3

Volcompat321
Apr 4, 2009, 12:47 AM
alright, ill take a look....but pretty much everything i want from your list, i posted about it... :/ but ill re-check.
and im not exactly after "cheap" or low valued items, so its hard for me to obtain most things.

EDIT: took a look...only thing i see i have some interest in is the Spread needle, and needle cannon, but i dont think you'd trade either one.

Tetsaru
Apr 5, 2009, 03:30 AM
alright, ill take a look....but pretty much everything i want from your list, i posted about it... :/ but ill re-check.
and im not exactly after "cheap" or low valued items, so its hard for me to obtain most things.

EDIT: took a look...only thing i see i have some interest in is the Spread needle, and needle cannon, but i dont think you'd trade either one.

I'll probably be more willing to trade my Needle Cannon once my Love Inferno board is synthed (or unless I get one in a trade), and I'm waiting on the next boost before I do that... whenever that is... O_o;

Also, I took an inventory check on most of my S rank melee weapons. My list has been updated accordingly. :3

Tetsaru
Apr 6, 2009, 10:40 PM
Degahna Cannon 7/7, Frauduke 42% ice, and Har / Smart traded for Degahna Cannon 10/10! >:3 *fires his lazars*

Volcompat321
Apr 6, 2009, 11:04 PM
Degahna Cannon 7/7, Frauduke 42% ice, and Har / Smart traded for Degahna Cannon 10/10! >:3 *fires his lazars*

nice, but wont it go to 0/10 for adahna(spelling) deghanna cannon..?

hey, i got a ?> about changing trade list names...how do you do that? ive looked all around the options to change it and what not...but cant seem to see it...and i've also seen yours and a few others(chuck_norris)change thiers around.

Tetsaru
Apr 7, 2009, 12:33 AM
nice, but wont it go to 0/10 for adahna(spelling) deghanna cannon..?

hey, i got a ?> about changing trade list names...how do you do that? ive looked all around the options to change it and what not...but cant seem to see it...and i've also seen yours and a few others(chuck_norris)change thiers around.

I don't intend to trade this one in for the S rank version; I'll hunt down another one for that. I've just always wanted a 10/10 one to use in case I switch away from GM for some reason. It'd be awesome if it worked that way though! :3

As far as changing your thread title, try clicking the edit button on your first post, then select "Go Advanced," and there should be a space where you can change it. I had some technical difficulties last time I tried it, so you might ask a mod to do it if you're having trouble like I did.

Volcompat321
Apr 7, 2009, 03:52 AM
ooh ok cool...ill check it out...cause i end up posting like 2 different threads sometimes...cause i cant figure it out.

Tetsaru
Apr 14, 2009, 03:23 PM
Bump... Solid/Knight traded for 34% dark Yasha! Thanks a lot, Tianna! =D Hopefully I can get a good Sangeyasha soon for Geezer, lol...

Volcompat321
Apr 14, 2009, 03:28 PM
i was scanning through, and noticed you have a rikauteri, and 3-3/10 tesbra's.....want to sell to me? i have my nasuyo, but its nice to have more than one bow, when leveling bow PA.and i only want/need 1-2 tesbra...let me know!

Tetsaru
Apr 14, 2009, 03:32 PM
I wouldn't mind trading a Rikauteri, but those Tesbras are part of my AT's palette. I may have some lower grind ones i could trade off, if that's acceptable.

Btw, I'm about to head to a friend's house, so I probably won't be able to conduct any more trades tonight. =x

Volcompat321
Apr 14, 2009, 03:35 PM
its cool about not being able to trade atm, im at my sisters house. i dont have my pc with me to get on anyway :D
as for the tesbra, do you have the low grind ones, but still x/10? and what would you want for all of it? i havent checked market value for these in ages it seems, so im outta the loop.

Tetsaru
Apr 14, 2009, 04:04 PM
Hmm, well unless I've come across any more that I haven't updated, that 0/9's the only other one I'm not using atm, sorry. ;_; Iirc though, they seem to drop pretty frequently from the Hill of Spores and Dancing Birds S2 end boxes; that's where I found most of mine. If you happen to find a Har/Smart there, I might trade you something for it, seeing how I traded mine for that 10/10 Degahna, lol...

As far as market prices, I doubt they'd be much higher than a few mil, depending on grinds, but like you, I haven't checked their prices in a while. =x

Volcompat321
Apr 14, 2009, 04:16 PM
Hmm, well unless I've come across any more that I haven't updated, that 0/9's the only other one I'm not using atm, sorry. ;_; Iirc though, they seem to drop pretty frequently from the Hill of Spores and Dancing Birds S2 end boxes; that's where I found most of mine. If you happen to find a Har/Smart there, I might trade you something for it, seeing how I traded mine for that 10/10 Degahna, lol...

As far as market prices, I doubt they'd be much higher than a few mil, depending on grinds, but like you, I haven't checked their prices in a while. =x

alright, ill go hunting, and while im on later, ill check prices for the bow.. and i have to hunt down a solid knight for tianna, but after that i guess ill be at DBS2, and if i get a har smart, ill post here. but i think by the time i get the tesbra/har smart/solid knight, it will be friday lol...so ill be at StD hunting....

Randomness
Apr 15, 2009, 11:07 PM
I just found a cati/rainbow, and I'm looking for S-rank armors, the ones I'm looking at are below. I'm also interested in the battlestopper/pric, as well as the conis/doris.

Materials wise, I also have a relic edge in storage, as well as some walnas and possibly some catilium. Also have a couple 11* boards I picked up along with the /Rainbow.

Battlestopper/pric
Asura-senbas (All elements)
Rabol Lefba 12% lightning
Al-senba 21% ice

Hizeri-senba 24%
Rabol Lumirus
Vijerina Line 14% lightning

EDIT:If you happen to have mimic dolls/tears of light, I'm looking for those too, buts its fairly low priority. (Bad luck with having bad luck)

Tetsaru
Apr 17, 2009, 02:49 PM
Bump... my wants list should be updated soon for STD. =P

I just found a cati/rainbow, and I'm looking for S-rank armors, the ones I'm looking at are below. I'm also interested in the battlestopper/pric, as well as the conis/doris.

Materials wise, I also have a relic edge in storage, as well as some walnas and possibly some catilium. Also have a couple 11* boards I picked up along with the /Rainbow.

Battlestopper/pric
Asura-senbas (All elements)
Al-senba 21% ice

Hizeri-senba 24%
Rabol Lumirus

EDIT:If you happen to have mimic dolls/tears of light, I'm looking for those too, buts its fairly low priority. (Bad luck with having bad luck)

I'd most likely be willing to trade some of that stuff... I'd like to hang onto the Asura-Senbas, Hizeri-Senba, and at least one Battlestopper, though. I'll have to check and see how many Mimic Dolls and Tear of Lights I have, but I should have a few I can part with. Do you have a trade list somewhere that I could browse to see what else you have for trade?

Randomness
Apr 17, 2009, 03:57 PM
No tradelist yet (Been a long time since I last played), but I'll make one. Can't hurt, anyways.

EDIT:Put one up, that should be about everything I have.

Tetsaru
Apr 17, 2009, 04:29 PM
No tradelist yet (Been a long time since I last played), but I'll make one. Can't hurt, anyways.

Ok, after looking at the list you've made, I'm interested in the following:

Cati/Rainbow
Crimson 42%
Fuka-Misaki 18%
Madam Brella 3/10
Relic Edges
Any other synth mats you have? De Ragnus Dorsos would be awesome if you have any. :3

Out of the stuff you wanted, I'd be willing to trade the following:

1 Battlestopper or Battlestoppric
Al-Senba 21% ice
Rabol Lumirus (what % were you wanting? I'd like to keep my highest ones, if possible.)

Lemme know what you're willing to do! :3

Randomness
Apr 17, 2009, 04:58 PM
I might have a Dorso, I'll have to check. (Think I saw one, but could have been RAgan) I'm not willing to part with the brella short of something incredible. I'd also like to hold onto one of the edges, for a Shinowa Line board I have. (Already in machine, though >.>)

In order of priority, I'd put those at:
Battlestopper/pric
Rabol Lefba
Al-Senba
20%+ Lumirus
Vijerina

For the twin handguns, whichever you'd part with easier (I prefer to get more armors)

EDIT:It is a Ragnus Dorso I have in storage.

Tetsaru
Apr 17, 2009, 11:52 PM
Traded 34% ice Bil De Axe and 34% dark Yasha for {B} Shigga Pakuda! Now I just need another Yasha, lol... <_>;

Itachi1990
Apr 18, 2009, 12:09 AM
Have you even tried hunting pakuda?I got 1 on my first run...maybe im just lucky.

Tetsaru
Apr 18, 2009, 12:18 AM
Have you even tried hunting pakuda?I got 1 on my first run...maybe im just lucky.

Well, I usually don't run story missions, so it'd be a while before I could even get to it anyway... Besides, I don't care too much for axes, so it's not that big of a deal imo. But like I said, I'm gonna need another Yasha, but I should have enough money to just buy a cheap one before too much longer... <_>;

Itachi1990
Apr 18, 2009, 12:22 AM
Well, I usually don't run story missions, so it'd be a while before I could even get to it anyway... Besides, I don't care too much for axes, so it's not that big of a deal imo. But like I said, I'm gonna need another Yasha, but I should have enough money to just buy a cheap one before too much longer... <_>;

You dont need to do any story missions you just need 15 megisheres.the mission is super easy and it drops on the second block.But to bad there are only 2 of the enemys that drop it.

Tetsaru
Apr 19, 2009, 12:17 AM
Got myself another Pakuda board and a few other odds and ends! Thanks, Randomness! :3

Tetsaru
Apr 19, 2009, 11:42 PM
Removed some junk, added Shigga Pakuda, Yasha 27% dark, and Elsral 21% lightning. :3

Soul Guardian
Apr 20, 2009, 10:31 PM
sorry man, nothin i particualarly need off you atm...and guld is now way in hell even close to being worth a SN/G lol basically lookking for that danged unit or cash

Tetsaru
Apr 24, 2009, 01:01 AM
Bump... added some De Ragan swords and a Feril Line to the list. :3

Also, I'm currently looking for a Solid/Knight to trade in towards a Sangeyasha. I thought I had an extra one lying around somewhere, but I apparently can't find it, so yeah... and no, I will NOT pay 10 mil for one. =P

Finally, I'm looking for a Guld. I've noticed a decent amount of them on the forums lately, so if you have one and feel like trading it, please let me know!

IrisForscythe
Apr 24, 2009, 11:10 AM
I have a guld FT. I'm intrested in LKK really. I can throw in a Psycho Wand board and Pakuda board if guld isnt enough (Which it should be since LKK will be available in the magashi mission later, and guld will NOT be available after the event)

Tetsaru
Apr 24, 2009, 12:42 PM
I have a guld FT. I'm intrested in LKK really. I can throw in a Psycho Wand board and Pakuda board if guld isnt enough (Which it should be since LKK will be available in the magashi mission later, and guld will NOT be available after the event)

Hmm, that's very tempting, but I'd really like to hang onto my L/KK if possible... I'll need some time to think it over. Was there anything else on my list that interested you?

IrisForscythe
Apr 24, 2009, 12:48 PM
I'm gonna have to withdraw my offer. sorry for wasting your time ><

Tetsaru
Apr 24, 2009, 04:45 PM
Found a Solid/Knight, so I don't need that anymore.

Still looking for Guld and some De Ragnus Dorsos...

IrisForscythe
May 3, 2009, 12:01 PM
Sorry for what happened last time, I had a dispute with a friend over the guld last time. I can now offer the Guld, again for your LKK if your still intrested. (Really sorry about last time ><)

Tetsaru
May 3, 2009, 01:51 PM
Sorry for what happened last time, I had a dispute with a friend over the guld last time. I can now offer the Guld, again for your LKK if your still intrested. (Really sorry about last time ><)

Hey, I might be willing to do that, but is there anything else you'd want instead? The L/KK's one of my best items, and with the GBR coming up for the event, I fear that Gulds will just get more common. =x At this point, I'd like to wait until after the event is over until I decide to give up my L/KK for one.

Also, it may be a while before I can trade with you anyway - my subscription ran out on me, so I'm going to have to scrounge up some more money for Segac, lol... >_<

IrisForscythe
May 3, 2009, 02:36 PM
That works for me as I'm gonna try to get LKK through magashi between now and then, but as I lack a decent power unit LKK is honestly all im searching for at the moment

Tetsaru
May 5, 2009, 01:13 AM
Got my first Sangeyasha today, 33% light! I doubt I'll trade it, but I might be willing to do an element swap for a dark or maybe ice one.

Tetsaru
May 5, 2009, 11:25 PM
Vijerina / Power added. :3

SStrikerR
May 6, 2009, 06:46 AM
I offer a :wacko: for everything.

Tetsaru
May 15, 2009, 07:14 PM
Bump... trade list updated slightly. Now currently looking for Orpa/HP Restore, Cati/Stamina, Black Heart, Hizeri/Concentrate, Har/Smart, Armas Lines, and Melan Knuckles.

Also, I keep changing my thread title to update my wants, but it never shows up on the thread list... what gives?? o_o;

IrisForscythe
May 18, 2009, 07:04 AM
Holy shit I was bored enough to read your entire trade thread O_o.

Free bump for you.

Ryusei24
May 19, 2009, 11:48 AM
have these:
Orpa / HP Restore
Black Heart (unit)
Cati / Stamina
Melan Knuckle (well...the board...)
Goldania x lots
Catilium x lots of stacks

im interested in ur guld, hizeri / mind, and electro heart. wondering if we can work something out

Volcompat321
May 19, 2009, 11:58 AM
I realllllly want that spread needle still....take my stuff and trade please!!!!!!! :D

PepperCat
May 19, 2009, 12:09 PM
Hey Tetsaru,

Would you be willing to trade your 46% Light Serafi-senba for my 42% Light Serafi-Senba + MES/Items?

Lemme know, I'm trying to keep my new alt techer from dying all the time.

Pep.

Tetsaru
May 19, 2009, 02:12 PM
Holy shit I was bored enough to read your entire trade thread O_o.

Free bump for you.

Lol wow, you must've been pretty bored... this thing's been up for over a year! @_@ Thanks for the bump though. :3

have these:
Orpa / HP Restore
Black Heart (unit)
Cati / Stamina
Melan Knuckle (well...the board...)
Goldania x lots
Catilium x lots of stacks

im interested in ur guld, hizeri / mind, and electro heart. wondering if we can work something out

I might can trade my Electro Heart for the Black Heart, but at the same time, I was wanting to hold onto it since it was an event-only item... I'd have to see how easy it would be for me to obtain another one.

I'm also iffy about the Guld... although I have two of them now and can afford to trade one (saving the other for Guld & Milla later on), I was hoping its market value would rise after the event, and I could possibly get more out of it... of course, I'm sure the other items would go up in price as well, so I dunno, lol. I'd be interested in the Cati/Stamina, Orpa/HP Restore, and/or the {B} Melan Knuckle for it.

As for the Hizeri/Mind... it still seems pretty rare, although not near as useful as the other units, lol. At this point, I'd like to hang onto it for its rarity. We Casts need a lot of MST anyway, even if it IS useless, lol. =P

I realllllly want that spread needle still....take my stuff and trade please!!!!!!! :D

Lol, no can do right now man, sorry. ^_^; If I can somehow get Pep's SN/G, I might be more willing. You just work on getting that 10/10 Rattlesnake for me. =P

Also, thanks for that {B} Psycho Wand! =D I'm gonna need some Diads and a few more Relic Edges to make it, though... X_X

Hey Tetsaru,

Would you be willing to trade your 46% Light Serafi-senba for my 42% Light Serafi-Senba + MES/Items?

Lemme know, I'm trying to keep my new alt techer from dying all the time.

Pep.

I know you've heard me say it several times before, but I'd only really be interested in trading it towards that 8/8 SN/G you've been clinging to, and I'd gladly add a few other items if there's anything else of mine you'd want. I saw a few things on your trade list that I liked, but it was all stuff you used on your characters, so I doubt you'd be willing to trade them anyway. =x I know my items aren't exactly what you're looking for, but I'm sure you could fetch a pretty penny for them to get what you're really after. :confused:

Volcompat321
May 19, 2009, 02:23 PM
I have the relic edges you can have.. I have loads extra, just let me know when you on, or ill drop em in your room.

Tetsaru
May 19, 2009, 02:41 PM
I have the relic edges you can have.. I have loads extra, just let me know when you on, or ill drop em in your room.

I should be online here shortly, so I'll just mail ya or something. :3

Neith
May 19, 2009, 02:58 PM
Hey, still interested in swapping your Sangeyasha for mine? I still have the 32% :ice: one if you're interested; just let me know.

Ryusei24
May 19, 2009, 06:53 PM
hmm...maybe ill hold onto my stuff for now...thanks tho

Tetsaru
May 19, 2009, 08:12 PM
Hey, still interested in swapping your Sangeyasha for mine? I still have the 32% :ice: one if you're interested; just let me know.

I think I may have to retract my offer, sorry. My light Sangeyasha's been doing an awesome job so far in StD, and I still have my 34% ice Grand Cross, so I think I'm going to pass for now. ;_;

Randomness
May 19, 2009, 08:52 PM
How much catilium would you want for the 21% fire green green line? (I also have some morbinia and relic edges laying around, and of course *points to sig*)

Tetsaru
May 23, 2009, 05:22 PM
Bump and slight update. Currently looking for Twin Falclaws, Black Heart, Hizeri/Concentrate, and Armas Lines from 4th Seal, and hopefully some more good stuff from Magashi Plan before the event ends.

How much catilium would you want for the 21% fire green green line? (I also have some morbinia and relic edges laying around, and of course *points to sig*)

Actually, I've recently hoarded up over a stack of Catilium thanks to Magashi Plan runs, lol... that, and I've been trying to keep my good Green Green Lines for my FF character. ^_^;

Tetsaru
May 29, 2009, 08:44 AM
Bump... added the following items:

Flowen's Sword+ 36% dark
Twin Falclaws neutral (most likely won't trade this)
Hizeri / Concentrate
Black Heart

I've also got a bunch of other random weapons lying around that probably aren't worth much atm, but keep an eye on Tetsaru's and Geezer's shops just in case I decide to get rid of something. Hopefully some of those Promoto weapons will go up in price or something, lol...

Now that Std is over, I need a bunch of materials to synth the many boards I have acquired so I'll be ready to make them once we get our boost... see my wants list for details. No, I will not pay 2 mil+ apiece for them! =P Other than that, still hunting for the impossible-to-get stuff, as usual, lol... >_<

Ryusei24
May 29, 2009, 09:58 AM
please chek me for ur 9/9 pushan. thanks.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164638

Tetsaru
May 30, 2009, 06:56 AM
please chek me for ur 9/9 pushan. thanks.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164638

Sorry man, but I've already got most of what you have on your trade list. Besides, this thing's one of my most valuable weapons... I DID trade a SN/G for it, so I'd expect something similar for it. =/

Volcompat321
May 30, 2009, 07:41 AM
I'm interested in this-Flowen's Sword+ 36% dark
I'm not sure what Flowen's goes for but let's work something out.

Tetsaru
May 30, 2009, 12:50 PM
I'm interested in this-Flowen's Sword+ 36% dark
I'm not sure what Flowen's goes for but let's work something out.

Lol, I just got it recently, but I don't use swords, so ehh... just kinda wanted it for collection/nostalgia purposes, lol... <_>;

After looking at your list, I like the Nasuyoteri, the Granahodorac, and the 9/10 Pushan (probably won't get this, lol).

Volcompat321
May 30, 2009, 06:15 PM
I haven't updated my list on the granahodorac's, sorry :( I only have a 4/9 now! But I'm sure we can work something out.

Tetsaru
Jun 2, 2009, 12:20 PM
Bump... added some spears to the list.

TrieNoir
Jun 2, 2009, 07:34 PM
Greetings.

I've acquired a Carriguine Blade that's just sitting in my storage. The prices on them are way too ridiculous (9 mil? Seriously?) and the economy is pretty terrible, so I don't see a point in selling it.

Anywho, just wondering if you'd trade anything for it. Haven't taken a look at your list . (Though I can't imagine you parting with anything particularly valuable for a simple synthesis material)

If you want it, let me know and I'll take a look at your list and see if I want/need anything.

Thanks.

Tetsaru
Jun 2, 2009, 07:43 PM
Greetings.

I've acquired a Carriguine Blade that's just sitting in my storage. The prices on them are way too ridiculous (9 mil? Seriously?) and the economy is pretty terrible, so I don't see a point in selling it.

Anywho, just wondering if you'd trade anything for it. Haven't taken a look at your list . (Though I can't imagine you parting with anything particularly valuable for a simple synthesis material)

If you want it, let me know and I'll take a look at your list and see if I want/need anything.

Thanks.

Sure, I'd be interested in it! I racked up several Rucar boards from Magashi Plan runs anyway, lol. Is there anything in particular that you're after? Also, feel free to look through my list, but you're right - I don't want to trade TOO much for it... ^_^;

TrieNoir
Jun 3, 2009, 03:02 PM
Well, I mostly play Acrofighter, Acrotecher and Fighgunner. So...I suppose I'd be interested in the single handed weapons, twin weapons, tech weapons, and of course, units.

Going down the list, I need/want these: (Note, for all purposes, I'm ignoring the value of each item. It's up to you how much you value each one)

-Double Agito
-Grand Cross (I already have a ground one)
-Gizaha Zashi
-Pretty much any decent tech or range mag
-Har/quick
-Cati/power
-Sleep/resist
-Silence/Resist
-Paradi Cataract

Tetsaru
Jun 3, 2009, 08:33 PM
I should have some old Dori and Coni tech mags lying around somewhere, if one of those would be okay. I also have some Delpis, but I'd like to hang onto them for grinding purposes. Would that be okay?

TrieNoir
Jun 3, 2009, 08:50 PM
Hmm, how many silence/resists do you have? I've been hunting one for awhile to no avail. If you wouldn't mind parting with one, that is.

Tetsaru
Jun 3, 2009, 08:58 PM
I think I only have one, but I never use it, lol. If I've still got it, I'll trade it if that's what you want.

TrieNoir
Jun 3, 2009, 09:14 PM
Yeah, I think I'd be better off trading for that.

Tetsaru
Jun 3, 2009, 09:41 PM
Alright, are you on PSU right now? If so, I can get online real quick and we can trade.

TrieNoir
Jun 4, 2009, 03:25 PM
What's a good time for you?

Tetsaru
Jun 4, 2009, 10:41 PM
What's a good time for you?

Sent you a PM. :3

Volcompat321
Jun 5, 2009, 01:05 AM
Hey, Megalodon said you might have 2 l/kk?
I was wondering if you did. I want to get another, since I miss mine so much.
Let me know, thanks :D

Tetsaru
Jun 5, 2009, 03:04 PM
Hey, Megalodon said you might have 2 l/kk?
I was wondering if you did. I want to get another, since I miss mine so much.
Let me know, thanks :D

I do, but I'm currently using both of them. =P

Well, actually, I had 3 at one point, and then a friend of mine begged me for it, but didn't have anything for trade that I wanted, SOOOO... he owes me his soul now. :3

*maniacal laughter*

Tetsaru
Jun 10, 2009, 04:58 PM
Bump... Mukpromoto 43% dark traded for a Sange saber and a Yasha saber. Looks like I'll be working on another Sangeyasha, so I'm gonna need De Ragnus Dorsos, and maybe some Lithnia and a Solid/Knight if I can't find them during the next few Scarred Planet/Lightning Beast runs I'm about to do...

Volcompat321
Jun 10, 2009, 06:33 PM
I think I have a solid knight I wont use, if I do, it's yours, since Tianna hasn't told me she wanted it yet...lol. (I offered it to her during event, and never told me she did/did not want it)

Killin me about that L/kk. I was hunting one for like 2 weeks, before I traded, and like 3 days after I traded mine. No luck there. I spammed that mission like 5 hours a day when I was on.
(account expired, waiting til it's closer to rewards to resub)

Tetsaru
Jun 11, 2009, 12:46 AM
Sounds good, but I've been doing a lot of Scarred Planet/Lightning Beasts myself lately trying to get some synthing materials, so maybe I'll come across another Solid/Knight and you can keep yours for Tianna if she's still wanting it... I think she was wanting to make another Sangeyasha as well.

That said, there's a chance I might find another L/KK as well... I know several people that have been wanting one, lol! If you can get one of your 50 gajillion Rattlesnake boards made and up to 10 grinds, or get a good grind on that SN/G you have, I might can trade you one of the two I've got... maybe add some things if necessary. :3

Volcompat321
Jun 11, 2009, 09:19 AM
I'd never trade the Sn/g-EVER.
I'm not sure I'd trade a 10/10 snake either :/
I want to use 3 on my palette so any after that is for trades. I'm sure they will be worth a little bit too, just like anything 10/10 lol. I'll probably just end up hunting L/kk, it might take me forever, but it's something to do while using the PA boost.
For now I'm using a friends, I bought it for him and we let each other use our things all the time.
I also have the V/power, but it's not the same, I like L/kk even though it's a small number difference, but it makes a difference to me somehow.

Tetsaru
Jun 17, 2009, 05:03 PM
Bump... updated for Innocent Girl wants. GAWD I hate missions that force cheap kill tactics on you, they're not fun at all... -_-X

Tetsaru
Jun 24, 2009, 11:00 AM
Bump... added Guardians Formal to wants. Check my list for the colors I'm after. Or, I'll be willing to trade for an Igg Crown to get my own. (Question: are the Dallgun and Laia Portraits trade-able??)

Neith
Jun 24, 2009, 11:07 AM
(Question: are the Dallgun and Laia Portraits trade-able??)

I don't think so, I know other portraits aren't.

Tetsaru
Jun 25, 2009, 02:26 AM
Added Enzy's "fail Repca" to my list. :3

Volcompat321
Jun 25, 2009, 02:36 AM
Lol...it was a fail repca to me...
30%+ is ok for me....
Grats anyway. :D

Tetsaru
Jul 4, 2009, 08:44 PM
Bump and update! :3

Tetsaru
Jul 6, 2009, 07:02 PM
Bump... Added Bajura, and I should have another one coming out of the oven soon.

I wants that Milla! :<

Fox2Tails
Jul 6, 2009, 07:49 PM
Would you swap your Sangeyasha for my 34% Fire Sangeyasha?

Tetsaru
Jul 6, 2009, 07:54 PM
Would you swap your Sangeyasha for my 34% Fire Sangeyasha?

Not really wanting a fire-element one, sorry. I think Ail (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159124) was wanting one though, so you might try asking him/her.

Added another Bajura and some new top-% Storm Lines.

Fox2Tails
Jul 6, 2009, 07:58 PM
Not really wanting a fire-element one, sorry. I think Ail (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159124) was wanting one though, so you might try asking him/her.

Would you be interested in that Dark one? I'm after your Light one because someone who has a Ice one that I really want is looking for a Light one

Tetsaru
Jul 6, 2009, 08:21 PM
Would you be interested in that Dark one? I'm after your Light one because someone who has a Ice one that I really want is looking for a Light one

I might can do that. If you can get Ail's dark Sangeyasha from him/her, I could probably trade my light one for your dark one, and then you trade my light one for whoever has the ice one, lol.

Fox2Tails
Jul 6, 2009, 08:29 PM
I might can do that. If you can get Ail's dark Sangeyasha from him/her, I could probably trade my light one for your dark one, and then you trade my light one for whoever has the ice one, lol.

I know of a faster way, one that reduces the time we have to wait on the other person, we swap our SYs so you can talk to Ail and get the Dark one and I can move straight on to the Ice one

You okay with that?

Tetsaru
Jul 6, 2009, 08:37 PM
I know of a faster way, one that reduces the time we have to wait on the other person, we swap our SYs so you can talk to Ail and get the Dark one and I can move straight on to the Ice one

You okay with that?

I dunno, last time I tried trading with Ail, I kept getting shot down... >_<

Fox2Tails
Jul 6, 2009, 08:40 PM
I dunno, last time I tried trading with Ail, I kept getting shot down... >_<

Its up to you if you want to or not, if not then I can do it the slower way

Tetsaru
Jul 6, 2009, 08:51 PM
Its up to you if you want to or not, if not then I can do it the slower way

Yeah, I'd prefer to do it my way if that's ok. =x

Tetsaru
Jul 6, 2009, 11:46 PM
Update: 42% Ank Dedda + 4 mil traded for 38% 6/6 Ank Dedda and a {B} Mugunburga. Thanks Red! :3

Update: my Love Inferno has been removed from my trade list. If you must know why, then check the accomplishments thread. :3

Volcompat321
Jul 7, 2009, 09:01 AM
Congratufuckinglations Tet!!!!!!
Lucky bastard! :D:D
Only things I got 10/10 are my Snakes :D

Tetsaru
Jul 12, 2009, 03:45 PM
Bump... finally got my first Milla and consequently, my first Guld & Milla. Had to trade off my good Serafi-Senba, but seeing how they were starting to get more common with the Protectors mission, I figured now was a good time to get rid of it. Besides, there's always Armas Lines! :3

Trade list and wants list updated. I still have Milla listed under my wants because I have another Guld I can pair with it, so if anyone has one they wanna trade for something hopefully not too outrageous, just lemme know. I assume Killer Elite will be the next big thing I'll be looking for...

str898mustang
Jul 12, 2009, 03:54 PM
congrats on the Milla Tet. Now get it to 10....i mean try to get it to 10

Tetsaru
Jul 13, 2009, 04:03 PM
Bump... traded in my old Crea Doubles 24% :light: for a Crea Doubles+ 32% :fire:.

Randomness
Jul 13, 2009, 04:28 PM
Ooh, thats a nice upgrade.

Randomness
Jul 14, 2009, 11:27 PM
Could you link to the specific picture of the non-casino Voloyal Set you have? The item database isn't in the usual order on those. I just traded in for one and got the blue/aqua set, so I want to know exactly which one you have (But, it may also be a color you want to hang on to :P)

red1228
Jul 15, 2009, 01:26 AM
This would be his alt Tiffany in the Voloyal he got (which is listed as " White/Purple ")

http://pso-world.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=774&d=1245996911

Tetsaru
Jul 15, 2009, 10:15 AM
Red's right, as he submitted most of the Voloyal images. :3 Sorry, but I'd like to hang onto it - it matches her floofy hat!

Tetsaru
Jul 18, 2009, 01:51 PM
Bump, probably the last one for a while. I cut off my PSU subscription a few days ago, because there just isn't anything fun for me to do in it anymore... it's just run the same damned missions over and over again to find one rare item that'll either break or turn out shitty in the PM, and it's just not worth it anymore... that, and Segac can suck my hairy balls for doing such a WONDERFUL job managing this game and the Sonic series I grew up on... >_>X

I'll add Killer Elite (and I guess some other items) to my wants list, but honestly, it shouldn't have taken TWO FUCKING YEARS to release a weapon from the FIRST DISC. Come August 5th, when my subscription ends (and shortly thereafter, college starts up), I'll probably stay on FF11 with my friends and never look back unless Segac does something to amaze me... such a shame. =/