PDA

View Full Version : lunar eclipse

EphekZ
Aug 28, 2007, 04:22 AM
at 1:50(PST) the moon started becoming eclipsed, or whatever the right term is. It's said to go on until 5 a.m(PST) it's 2:20 right now and like barely eclipsed. gunna be a long night http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
anyone else gunna watch it or, since most people will see this later, watched it?

Nai_Calus
Aug 28, 2007, 07:49 AM
I didn't watch the whole thing, actually never saw any of the partial at all, heh. Came home from work and crashed and by the time I woke up it was 3:48. Missed the height of totality, but it was still damn impressive what I did see, since the totality lasted until 4:22ish...

There's gonna be another one February 20th next year. Moonrise comes right after the beginning of the partial, here, so I should be able to see it during totality, assuming I'm not working too late that night. I'd better not be, if I miss that one that's it for me until December 21st 2010. ._.

Shadowpawn
Aug 28, 2007, 06:23 PM
Nix that...you said "a.m.". No, I was asleep.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2007-08-29 16:22 ]</font>

Ryno
Aug 29, 2007, 04:31 PM
I saw the Lunar eclipse at 4:30am EST on Tues after i got ready for work early in the morning (Jacksonville FL)