PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Rampant Blacklisting =(

WOOD7770
Aug 29, 2007, 12:32 AM
What is the deal? I have been Blacklisted 5 times in the last 2 weeks while shopping at player stores. I never said a word, just simply stepped up to browse items for sale and out I go. Everyones favorite DOKU started this and when i asked him why (Xbox Live) he said "because I felt like it". Last night it was DOE. Dont know this person at all and was in the process of leaving (items were over NPC) and got bounced to the 1st floor again. Once again I did nothing, i mean nothing and here i am blacklisted over and over. Do you people realize that i spend millions in player stores and now it wont be at yours?
So am i missing something, or is this the lousy community that the PC players laugh at us for?
Should i wait til school is back in session or am i suddenly public enemy #1?

HaydenX
Aug 29, 2007, 12:35 AM
On 2007-08-28 22:32, WOOD7770 wrote:
What is the deal? I have been Blacklisted 5 times in the last 2 weeks while shopping at player stores. I never said a word, just simply stepped up to browse items for sale and out I go. Everyones favorite DOKU started this and when i asked him why (Xbox Live) he said "because I felt like it". Last night it was DOE. Dont know this person at all and was in the process of leaving (items were over NPC) and got bounced to the 1st floor again. Once again I did nothing, i mean nothing and here i am blacklisted over and over. Do you people realize that i spend millions in player stores and now it wont be at yours?
So am i missing something, or is this the lousy community that the PC players laugh at us for?
Should i wait til school is back in session or am i suddenly public enemy #1?

*blacklisted

Just kidding. Seriously though, I have heard of other people having this problem too. Hell, someone actually booted me from HSM...HSM!!!!

People are assholes sometimes. They're litte 12-year old VFL's who can't think of anything better to do.

Authenticate
Aug 29, 2007, 12:39 AM
I feel your pain. I've been shy of partying ever since I got booted out of 5 different games in a row right after I joined. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Chuck_Norris
Aug 29, 2007, 12:43 AM
People can we real assholes. Just black list them back i say, then you wont have to deal with them.

Phantomface
Aug 29, 2007, 12:45 AM
some people do it just for kicks, so I'd just say dont make yourself stand out too the wrong crowd.

HaydenX
Aug 29, 2007, 12:49 AM
I remember one asshole quit the party in HSM C right after we killed the final Kagajibari. It was just before the 20th sample was recovered...So you say "he could have been DC'ed..." WRONG. HE STARTED SPAMMING ABOUT HOW HE HAD JUST SCREWED OVER A PARTY.

He was some random lvl 80+ I think his name was spizzle or soemthing like that.

It's kind of like playing a game of chess, getting the other guy into checkmate, and having him flip the board and say "STALEMATE!! HA HA HA"

D1ABOLIK
Aug 29, 2007, 01:21 AM
Whats your character name wood?

________
Professional indemnity insurance advice (http://www.insurance-forums.org/professional-indemnity-insurance/)

IamPUMA
Aug 29, 2007, 04:47 AM
I know exactly what you are talking about, I greet everyone who comes into my shop. But if they are RUDE and dont at least wave its the fountain for them. Remember a shop is someones room first and you should treat it as such. You might get a better deal out of a little manners.

IamPUMA
Aug 29, 2007, 04:56 AM
I know exactly what you are talking about, I greet everyone who comes into my shop. But if they are RUDE and dont at least wave its the fountain for them. Remember a shop is someones room first and you should treat it as such. You might get a better deal out of a little manners.

Tita
Aug 29, 2007, 05:15 AM
On 2007-08-29 02:56, IamPUMA wrote:

that sounds harsh. you realize that when people are shopping they're visiting over a dozen rooms looking for the best deal and it's time consuming to chit chat with shop owners. sometimes people log in just to shop, not talk. i understand that you're willing to offer a better deal, but if your item is a good 5 million over someone else's item, i doubt they'll think you're down to go cheaper, for example. blacklisting players who are probably just too tired to greet is a bit of an overreaction.

IamPUMA
Aug 29, 2007, 05:33 AM
On 2007-08-29 03:15, Tita wrote:

On 2007-08-29 02:56, IamPUMA wrote:

that sounds harsh. you realize that when people are shopping they're visiting over a dozen rooms looking for the best deal and it's time consuming to chit chat with shop owners. sometimes people log in just to shop, not talk. i understand that you're willing to offer a better deal, but if your item is a good 5 million over someone else's item, i doubt they'll think you're down to go cheaper, for example. blacklisting players who are probably just too tired to greet is a bit of an overreaction.

Even the JAPS take a bow and haul and they have no idea what i am saying a little respect when you walk into someone's house is all I'm asking. oh and please excuse the dialup spam:)

lethe
Aug 29, 2007, 06:54 AM
I was once shopping for a shigga bines, and on the way out i said "i may be back la....."

*BLACKLISTED*

Most ppl, if they see that you didnt buy something then they get all pist off and Blist you for no apparent reason, what ppl got to remember is that the whole point of SHOPPING means u have to BROWSE when was the last time u went lookin for clothes and just walked in and bought something without even looking at the rest? Sure if your rich or something but thats beside the point <.<

Powder Keg
Aug 29, 2007, 09:39 AM
A few days ago, some moron booted from from a CoR S2 run because.......wait for it........

I didn't thank Maya for casting resta on me after I was revived.

Wait, what was that again?

I didn't thank an NPC for healing my character!?!?

Yep. At first, I was going to just play along, but then he threatened to kick me and was all serious, so I decided to be a dick until he did. I just told everyone to leave his party and come into mine, so I made a new one and he was pretty much screwed anyway.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Artea on 2007-08-29 07:40 ]</font>

WOOD7770
Aug 29, 2007, 01:28 PM
On 2007-08-28 23:21, D1ABOLIK wrote:
Whats your character name wood?

The 4 are:
WOOD M Cast lvl 90 Fortegunner
WOOD2 F Newman lvl 89 Fortetecher
LUCKY F Beast lvl 86 Fighgunner/Fortefighter
Ginie Dare F Human lvl 85 Protranser

Sounds Like there are still some good people out there, so ill keep my hopes up. If you see me out and about, give me a wave. My regular group is getting smaller by the week and new good people are hard to find in a crowd.