PDA

View Full Version : Game systems that should make a comeback

Sapphire87
Dec 27, 2002, 06:57 PM
My vote would be the Sega Nomad. This is what the Game Gear should have been. It can play original Genesis games, has a 6 button control layout, has an extra port for a 2nd controller, and can be hooked up to your T.V. These are impossible to find brand new nowadays and from what I've seen on E-Bay and other sites, it's a hot commodity. Sega should reissue this underrated system. People still have a lot of old classic Genesis carts collecting dust in their closets which are just begging to be played on the road. Anyone else have a favorite system/console they want to see make a comeback?.

Siegfried
Dec 27, 2002, 07:17 PM
Alas, the poor dreamcast...

:unknown smiley:

Ness
Dec 27, 2002, 07:59 PM
Ah yes. What was a pretty cool system that I toatlly forgot about. I didn't need one though because I had an actual Genesis and a Game Gear.

eRUPT
Dec 27, 2002, 08:23 PM
Turbo Graphics Express. Equiped with Final Lap Twin and military madness.

Rotis
Dec 27, 2002, 08:49 PM
On 2002-12-27 15:57, Sapphire87 wrote:
These are impossible to find brand new nowadays and from what I've seen on E-Bay and other sites, it's a hot commodity.

...Really?!

I have a Nomad that I never use. Still works perfectly, never got a huge amount of use. It's just collecting dust. I rarely ever play games on the go, so I just play Genesis games on my Genesis.

How much do they sell for? :o I'd rather have the cash!

I agree that it'd be a great system for people who often end up stuck on long car trips and whatnot, but... not much use for me.

Personally, I still mourn the death of the Dreamcast :(

DeathCheese87
Dec 27, 2002, 09:12 PM
seeing how nintendo has brought back a few of their classics (e-reader for NES, and the GBA for SNES), i dont think any systems need a comeback.

actually, i enjoyed the virtual boy. shoot me.

LamerPanda
Dec 27, 2002, 09:31 PM
I'd have to go with Dreamcast. I think it had a lot of potential, I can't believe it perished so quickly...

CajunSamurai
Dec 27, 2002, 09:59 PM
DC, of course! But realistically? Maybe the Atari Lynx. A year or two ago I heard that it WAS gonna make a comeback, but apparently it never happened. I never owned nor played one, but the thought of any old system coming back from the dead excites me greatly.