PDA

View Full Version : PSOW Bloopers? o.0; Can't think of a fitting title.

Eum
Dec 27, 2002, 08:47 PM
Okay, this sounds ever so wrong, but I thought it would be amusing.

Played with someone from PSOW who you just thought sucked horribly at PSO? Do tell. What about members who were extremely good? Share stories. ^^ And it's something to laugh about, not something to get upset about.

o.o; Please?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vocal on 2002-12-27 21:19 ]</font>

TeamPhalanx
Dec 27, 2002, 09:43 PM
While I have played with some of the members here, I don't consider the normal gameplay a measure of one's skills - That left to challenge mode. I don't think I've played C-mode with any of the member here. Even then it would take numerous runs to see how they play, since even the best of us have a bad run here & there.

Eum
Dec 27, 2002, 09:56 PM
I suppose that's true.

^^ Maybe this was a bad topic. I just thought it would be cute for a laugh.

Rhete
Dec 27, 2002, 11:46 PM
Snapple taunted De Rol in C4 saying "kill meeeeeeeeeee!"

Then he did. Twice. So she disconnected so we didnt fail the challenge, and then De Rol died like 5 seconds later :3

Eum
Dec 28, 2002, 12:17 AM
XD Hehe.

Thanks Rhete. ^^ That's what I was looking for.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Dec 28, 2002, 12:34 AM
=>_<= I win.

pixelate
Dec 28, 2002, 01:14 AM
Here's one: despite having a BBA, I still disconnected twice during Challenge Mode tonight. One d/c happened during C3, and the second happened during C4. And they were both oddly at 20 minutes into the stages. We had good maps and a good team.

Stick a fork in me - I'm done.
> Everybody

Ugh.

Webapprentice
Dec 28, 2002, 01:41 AM
We had a 4-person team on Challenge mode. One person (HUmar) was using a free ISP. The first time we played, he disconnected, but we lost later anyway.

The second time, we BARELY got to the the transporter to the boss, and the same guy got disconnected.

So, here we were, 3 people (HUnewereal, HUcast, FOmarl) with 1 or 2 mates left, no Resta, 1 fluids. (Yes, we might have played poorly). We fight Vol Opt anyway.

We beat him with no scapes left, no mates left. We were cheering like crazy.

The guy finally reconnected, after I searched for him. He was trying hard to beat this challenge too, but he had the misfortune of disconnecting. I message him saying, "WE WON! WE WON!!!!!!!"

His response, which I relayed to the rest of the team: "F*kk"

Priceless response.

Maelkith
Dec 28, 2002, 02:08 AM
i really hate it when i play offline too long and go for an online game and dont watch my hitpoints. it is really embarrasing when you are a level 128 hucast with 1200+ hitpoints, playing tank, and a few vulmer swipes floor you.
i could have stayed to be mooned back by a level 91 humar, instead i went to the nurse. at least i had full traps again lol. thats pathetic.

dude3282
Dec 28, 2002, 07:28 AM
If you wanna see a character that sucks, find me. I level up no problem (well, maybe not - lvl 38 in 70+ hours? I know my neighbor got to level 90 in less than 90 hours), but I'm still doing normal ruins runs at level 38. Last night, I beat DF offline with NO difluids left, just barely. And I'm almost high enough level to do Vhard. Makes me feel real pathetic. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dude3282 on 2002-12-28 04:33 ]</font>

Siegfried
Dec 28, 2002, 10:42 AM
Ahem, *still on hard ruins at lvl 57* I'm pretty bad, but then again, I just hooked up my dc again, so I might be balancing my time out between ep. 1/2 and v2. My v2 character was on v.hard and he was only lvl 32. am I pathetic or what? heh

:unknown smiley:

G-Assassin
Dec 28, 2002, 10:14 PM
I'm terrible at the Mines level... the machines don't sympathize with me obviously. Usually the problem is that I don't have a weapon that's fast enough to strike down the Gillchic/Dubchics, or I'm being temporarily paralyzed or blown up by Canandines, or struck down with Garanz missiles. It's a disaster every time. I die more than Crash Bandicoot.

Siegfried
Dec 28, 2002, 10:43 PM
You should find a decent pair of mechguns, maybe assaults or repeaters. If you were a ranger, you could use one of the shot series to hold em at bay, then bust out a brand or a partisan type weapon to handle the Sinows. Oh, how I love those groups of Canadines when I have my launcher. Heh.

:unknown smiley:

Bato
Dec 29, 2002, 03:09 PM
yeah, when i have my crush bullet +25 i can mow down canadines like mad.

CajunSamurai
Dec 29, 2002, 07:23 PM
Hmm... Not sure if this goes with the topic or not, but the other night during C-mode night, me an' my 2 compadres made a C1 game, and some HUmar with a name similar to like... notworthadam? Something like that anyway... joined our game. Hmm, a HUmar with a lamer name? I knew then that we were gonna get a GREAT time on this C, yay!
So, we asked if he was familiar with C mode, to which he answered "yes".
...He wasn't. Well, we started out extremely well, actually. That is, after the first 4 rooms or so. At that time, the lamer went off and got himself beat up GOOD, and after a minute or so of his futile battling of monsters, he said "bye" and dis-freakin'-connected. C mode lamers are the worst. THE WORST!!!
Jeez. If you're a C mode newbie, TELL me so that I can give you instructions, please! I have no problem running a newbie through C mode, but damn... Here we were, expecting he knew C1 at least partially.

And everyone from PSOw I've played with have been really friggin' cool, so far... Course, I haven't played with too many yet. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif