PDA

View Full Version : The most damage you've ever done

Primus30
Sep 1, 2007, 12:56 PM
Whats the most damage you've ever done? This could be with absolutely any cards. I think the most I've ever done was 13. That was when I was using Glustar with a C-Sorceror's Cane (+2 TP mag and tech). Well, I'm sure all of you have done way more, but that's my best. I hope everyone will comment! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Jay72
Sep 2, 2007, 11:35 AM
I'm not exactly sure. I know I've done a lot with Glustar, a tech card (barta or foie), weapon, mag and concentration. I'm not sure how much it was though, since I don't remember what weapon or mag I used. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

DikkyRay
Sep 3, 2007, 12:14 AM
I think i once did....70 damage? Or was it 90.......

Bot-Bot
Sep 3, 2007, 05:10 PM
I have done the most possible... I think...

Rika's Claw glitch (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=109891&forum=18) to get ap to 99 (thats max attack amount) then used Rush, with dice fever+ and +3 dice bonus, for 4 attacks(9 divided by 2 rounded down).

So... 99 x 4 = 396 damage.

Win? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bot-Bot on 2007-09-03 19:07 ]</font>

Shadow_Wing
Sep 5, 2007, 04:32 AM
lol, yea without using the glitch and in an actual game...

about 42dmg to the main char. HP/ATP switch card + Atk+ cards + normally high ATP on main char and weapon.... yea it's killer. I was known to do such killer combos online when I played lol

Bot-Bot
Sep 5, 2007, 07:05 AM
Well it was an actual game. >.> I wasn't playing against a com, it was against a spamming japanese player a while back. But on the other hand I know the glitch doesn't "really" count, but it's fun nevertheless.

As for without that glitch... I don't quite remember but I think I used Delbiter + Dark Attack + HP Attack + one other card, can't remember, for quite a bit of damage.

A little off topic, but if you want big damage deck that is some what consistant, Relmilitos with TP power weapons, shifta(protip: A/T swap), TP Attack, and techs. It always does a bit of stomping.

Cranberry
Sep 14, 2007, 01:38 PM
99 Damage using the Tornado card on low HP things. Yes you actually see the 99 Damage inflicted so I'd say it counts.

Bot-Bot
Sep 14, 2007, 04:46 PM
On 2007-09-14 11:38, Cranberry wrote:
99 Damage using the Tornado card on low HP things. Yes you actually see the 99 Damage inflicted so I'd say it counts.

Tornado does 0 damage, or if you count the damage done to do the insta-death up to 3 per item/creature. That would require 33 items/creatures all under or at 3 hp. Which is impossible, because even with 4 players with all one-costers, that would be 4 x 8 = 32.

Also, most other people are talking about to one target, but I guess there were no requirements...

DonRoyale
Sep 14, 2007, 09:49 PM
I've done 20 with Samba Maracas.

FEEL DA RYTHYM BEYATCH

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DonRoyale on 2007-09-14 19:50 ]</font>

Cranberry
Sep 15, 2007, 09:29 AM
Offline, if you look closely during the Tornado animation, you do indeed see it do 99 damage to a target with less than 3 HP. Give it a try. I heard that online you didn't see the damage done, but if you look closey, offline you do see the 99 damage hitting each target affected.

Tweengo
Oct 15, 2007, 01:00 PM
I managed 22 damage once with Kranz. Something to do with the Gun attack cards. Mostly though I do less as I hate having to sort my cards in order, so I never get the cards I want as I leave the shuffle rule on.

Teraku
Oct 26, 2007, 10:31 PM
in a turn a lot.
Glustar (3 Tp) (3 x 3 [3 attacks with 3 wands +3 TP) + 2 (the 1 pt mag + 1 TP each) + techs and Cane Palace (+2 TP)
=12 each
=36 points of damage in all

Thing was we had to wait forever for the conditions to be met but it was worth it.

Team match. Love Forces.

Gaderffii
Oct 27, 2007, 09:24 PM
did 23 tonite after Nano Dragon Got A/HP Swap and then used beat.