PDA

View Full Version : Complete named NPC list...

DurakkenX
Sep 1, 2007, 08:26 PM
Durakken Removed

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DurakkenX on 2007-10-10 07:24 ]</font>

Esufer
Sep 1, 2007, 08:29 PM
Olson Waber's an NPC? I've not seen him as of yet...

DurakkenX
Sep 1, 2007, 08:32 PM
You also have never seen Mayton Pord or Pete. They are still characters, just not seen.

Esufer
Sep 1, 2007, 08:34 PM
I've seen Pete. He's in my room on Story mode.

And I don't know what a Mayton Pord is.

DurakkenX
Sep 1, 2007, 08:36 PM
That's not the Pete I'm talking about. GHX005 is PETE, not Pete. Pete is Ethan's pet that PETE was named after. Mayton Pord is a Guardian that died on Moatoob in a shuttle accident.

KTani
Sep 1, 2007, 09:23 PM
Where are you getting "Kuyuh Mikuna"? She's never called that in the game AFAIK. I don't think she's called that in the Perfect Bible either...?

DurakkenX
Sep 1, 2007, 09:37 PM
I'm pretty sure it's in the visual book. I don't have it presently in front of me as i moved stuff around this week. She is never referred to as it because between the times you know her she is known as Karen Erra and then after that she is taking over as Mirei Mikuna, rather than herself.

As far as I know...the perfect bible is far from perfect ^.^

Esufer
Sep 1, 2007, 09:43 PM
I can throw around random facts without backing them up and putting a smiley at the end of any post absolves me of any inaccuracy! ^.^

DurakkenX
Sep 1, 2007, 09:48 PM
Its a fact as you say so therefor it must be right...and if it is right then it's not inaccurate. Also, its not random because it's in context. As far as backing up the statement, like I said it's in the visual book from what I remember, but I can not be 100% certain it's there, but I am roughly 95% certain it is.

McLaughlin
Sep 1, 2007, 10:09 PM
Nevermind. I need new glasses.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2007-09-01 20:10 ]</font>

Broodstar1337
Sep 1, 2007, 10:20 PM
One question if I may...

For the love of God, why?

Powder Keg
Sep 1, 2007, 10:53 PM
Where's NOL and MOME? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

KTani
Sep 1, 2007, 10:56 PM
I looked back through some posts, and it's been stated by a couple of different people with the Perfect Bible that Karren's original name is listed as Kuyuh, so that is in fact where that's from. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif That's been annoying me for a while, but I never thought to check past posts http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I still say it's a goofy name though. It would be pronounced "koo-yoo," if the transliteration is literal, which I assume it is. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

DurakkenX
Sep 2, 2007, 02:52 PM
Artrea, that's PSO, not PSU

Thanks KTani... Also I'm pretty sure that most of the names are english based so I think it's pronounced Koo-ya, but since it's never pronounced nor are many of the things in PSU pronounced right there really is no way to tell.

The_Big_Show
Sep 3, 2007, 10:02 AM
On 2007-09-01 18:26, DurakkenX wrote:
12 Geece, Stank

I lol'd

DurakkenX
Sep 3, 2007, 01:57 PM
indeed...that is funny ^.^

DurakkenX
Sep 6, 2007, 04:38 PM
anyone want me to give descriptions of each of these characters as well? It's not that hard to do >.>

Also this should be stickied somewhere as it is game info and helpful to fan made shyt ^.^

DikkyRay
Sep 6, 2007, 04:40 PM
no not good enough to be stickied. v.v

Who actually cares that someone made a full NPC list? Who the hell cares about anyone other than the NPC's you get cards from.

meh, of all the PSU "Info" you have created...this ones kinda useless. Stick with the technology one

DurakkenX
Sep 6, 2007, 04:43 PM
Ummm people who make fanfics and actually care about the story as each adds a bit to it.

DikkyRay
Sep 6, 2007, 04:46 PM
Carn, Madris
Koid, Faroi
Medoc, Rol
Rotta, Kieko

Oh thank GOD you named these people. Now i can totally start on that fanfic!

Really Durraken, think. Who would use an NPC that appears ONCE in PSU? Might as well make up a name.
Thanks for naming important characters though

DurakkenX
Sep 6, 2007, 05:27 PM
They appear in every chapter and have their own stories going on and i bet more of the NPCs will be named and more of their lives revealed in AOI

DikkyRay
Sep 6, 2007, 07:08 PM
And their existance is completely, and i mean COMPLETELY meaningless.
They could die (and for all we know they did somehow), and NOTHING IN PSU WOULD CHANGE)

Sinue_v2
Sep 6, 2007, 07:28 PM
Er, I wouldn't say their existence is meaningless. They serve to help you understand the game world better. When the script is finished (I'm on chapter 11), I'll create a separate document which groups all of a certain NPC's text together in an easy to read format so that if you want to follow a certain NPC's dialog, you don't have to scan through 12 seperate documents for a 1-paragraph passage in each if you chose not to.