PDA

View Full Version : MULTIRANT.

Uncle_bob
Sep 2, 2007, 12:23 AM
1. Why the fuck is everyone in America getting so go damned fat? I went out to eat today and it looked like 2/3 of the people there were fucking obese.

2. I had to give my dog away a while back...I just found out they renamed him "Rambo". That's fucking absurd, his name is Woof and that's what he'll always be.

4. I don't like the number 3.

5. Women are just as cold and heartless as men, get off your high-horse.

DikkyRay
Sep 2, 2007, 12:34 AM
1. Truth be told, whenever i go out, i NEVER see "obese" people. I know a few fat people, but thats the "ok" fat.
2. Thats fucking retarded. Unless that dog can kill people with a bow or knife, or was adopted by Stalone, his fucking name isnt Rambo.
4. Some things can't be helped.
5. Damn bitches need to just get back in the kitchen and make my damn sandwhich

Nai_Calus
Sep 2, 2007, 12:46 AM
1. Yeah, pretty much. I'm fat, though, and it always boggles my mind when I see people who are EVEN FUCKING FATTER THAN I AM. These people waddle, use canes and use the motorized carts at Wal-Mart because they're too fucking fat and can't seem to put away the lard. I see these little kids come in and they're fucking little pigs covered in lard and mommy and daddy have provided them with a package of fucking oreos to munch on before they even got in the store. WTF? At least I can still, y'know, move, and I recognize that I have a problem and am trying to work on it.

2. Well, it's their dog now, they can rename it whatever they want, but that's a really stupid name.

3. I really hate the number 4, so we're even.

5. They sure are, but there's a reason Dikky is a bachelor. XP

Mayu
Sep 2, 2007, 12:48 AM
On 2007-09-01 22:34, DikkyRay wrote:
5. Damn bitches need to just get back in the kitchen and make my damn sandwhich

Hey <.<!!!

go make you own you fatty <.<

Shadowpawn
Sep 2, 2007, 12:53 AM
1. Tell every obese you see to go on a diet.

2. It's their dog now, suck it up.

#. If x is x^n then n is one less than n itself. However n is x+n-q and q is one badass mofo...wait...I think I got sidetracked.

5. Damn Straight, even more so.

Blitzkommando
Sep 2, 2007, 12:58 AM
It really depends on where you go. From what I've seen in this area most people aren't particularly fat, and the same was the case back in Ohio. I've felt the opposite. I see all these stats on fat people in this country and yet I can't seem to find but small groups of 'obese' people.

Ugh, you don't rename dogs. For one thing it confuses the poor thing. Another, the new name is damned stupid (not to mention horribly overused).

I have no feeling one way or another about the number three. Except I can't stand it when grown adults call it "twee".

Women have the fat deposits on the chest that make them instantly superior to men, even in ways where they aren't, because you can't tell a woman they can't do something. Not to mention they also give the power of "THAT'S SEXUAL HARASSMENT!" wherein you, as a man, can get sent to jail without crossing Go to collect your $200.

MrNomad
Sep 2, 2007, 01:00 AM
1: I dont really care if people are getting fat so long as Im not having to care for them

2: Quite frankly, both Rambo and Woof are awful dog names

3: I dont like calculus

4: Of course women can be as cruel as men, its just men usually show it through physical violence which is more shocking than Your Ex calling you a fag > >

Uncle_bob
Sep 2, 2007, 01:11 AM
To clear up, I don't mean "overweight" or "husky. I fucking MEAN it when I say obese. These motherfuckers easilly weight 300+ pounds and have to ride around on motorized carts and shit like that because they're too lazy to walk around. People with arms bigger than my god damned torso. It's fucking disgusting if I have to take a 5 minute detour just to walk around your fat ass.

I know it's "their" dog now, but that's his name. Suddenly giving him a new name certainly doesn't help him feel better about having to live in a new place.

Shadowpawn
Sep 2, 2007, 01:15 AM
Bah, the dog will be fine. Just give him a couple of weeks.

DizzyDi
Sep 2, 2007, 01:27 AM
Right on to #5.

Sord
Sep 2, 2007, 01:53 AM
1. obesity rates vary from state to state and even city to city, but yes, have some fucking self control

2. dog she keep it's original name, it thinks to respond to "Woof afterall"

76. cause I like it

5. feminists can be annoying, they claim they want equality, but many demand more than that. If we truly acted as equals, then they can forget any chivalry based on gender roles.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2007-09-01 23:54 ]</font>

Skuda
Sep 2, 2007, 04:17 AM
On 2007-09-01 22:53, Shadowpawn wrote:
1. Tell every obese you see to go on a diet get fit and eat right.

#. If x is x^n then n is one less than n itself. However n is x+n-q and q is one badass mofo...wait...I think I got sidetracked.

Diets are temporary, thus a temporary fix to the fat problem. If more fat people tried to eat better and exercise more often, they can change their lifestyle and have something better that a diet.

That being said, I need to exercise more... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Blue-Hawk
Sep 2, 2007, 08:46 AM
On 2007-09-02 02:17, Skuda wrote:

On 2007-09-01 22:53, Shadowpawn wrote:
1. Tell every obese you see to go on a diet get fit and eat right.

Diets are temporary, thus a temporary fix to the fat problem. If more fat people tried to eat better and exercise more often, they can change their lifestyle and have something better that a diet.

That being said, I need to exercise more... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Keep in mind that obesity is a genetic disorder for many people. They can try to diet and excercise, but for them it might be of little help. Many are just resigned to feeling like there is nothing they can do about it, but there are medical aproches to this.

But, I have also noticed that many fat and obese people can outlive a health nut. Atkins? Dead. Jaq La Lane? Dead. Louie Anderson? Alive and hosting game shows. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

McLaughlin
Sep 2, 2007, 10:51 AM
Why'd you have to give up your dog?

Scejntjynahl
Sep 2, 2007, 11:11 AM
1. Blame the fact that fatty food is the most inexpensive to acquire. Jack in The Box : Ultimate Bacon Cheesburger, Large Fries, Large Drink = 6.79 / Oriental Chicken salad with a bottle of water 7.99. so yeah. Not to mention the dollar menus... see salad in there? no. Then there is the lack of skills in many homes in cooking a proper meal, you know how easy it is to fry everything and consume it? Then there is the ridiculous amount of bread that is eaten. Pizza place: Pizza on dough duh =/ Bread sticks >.> Garlic Bread and then pasta. Yehhaaa I can feel the blood veins clot. Inexpensive hell yeah little ceasar Large pizza with peporonni only five dollars. Yet you go to quiznos/subway to eat "healthy" and you come out around 8 to 10 dollars less in your wallet. Meh.

2. At least they didnt lose/kill him.

3. =3

4. Human beings are cruel because we think we deserve better for having the ability to rationalize, too bad hardly anyone uses that ability.

Shiro_Ryuu
Sep 2, 2007, 12:31 PM
1. Yeah, food in this country are in pretty large portions. I went to Japan and like, whenever I went to McDonald's, Wendy's, or KFC or whatever, all of the food there is like smaller than their American counterparts. Also, like the largest size for a soda there is like a medium here. I think its those large portions, and the lack of willingness to do some exercise. People use cars, unlike most other places where they would walk to their school or work place. Hell, even taking a bus is more exercise because you have to actually walk to the bus stop, and then get off the closest bus stop to school or work, which can also take some walking. In my case, in Japan, I always walked from the hotel I was staying at to school, and even here, I try to walk to school if there's nobody to drive me there.

2. Sorry about your dog. Not just the renaming of the dog, but the fact that you had to give away a friend, and another member of your family. You just can't say "Suck it up, its their dog now" because its just not right, its a living being, a friend, a family member, etc.

3. I consider 4 as an unlucky number, so I use 3 instead.

5. Yeah, I know what you're talking about. There can be some cruel, cold-hearted women, and some of them just take great pleasure in playing w/ a guy's feelings and emotions and making them feel like shit, although somewhere out there, there must be at least SOME kind women.

Parn
Sep 2, 2007, 03:58 PM
On 2007-09-02 09:11, Scejntjynahl wrote:
Yet you go to quiznos/subway to eat "healthy" and you come out around 8 to 10 dollars less in your wallet.
What's stopping people from buying coldcuts and sub rolls from the local market and toasting your subs in the oven?

Then again, I don't understand people eating out all the time anyways. Every time I'm forced to eat out when I'm on a trip or something, I cringe at having to pay more than $5 for a single meal.

EphekZ
Sep 2, 2007, 07:50 PM
On 2007-09-02 13:58, Parn wrote:

On 2007-09-02 09:11, Scejntjynahl wrote:
Yet you go to quiznos/subway to eat "healthy" and you come out around 8 to 10 dollars less in your wallet.
What's stopping people from buying coldcuts and sub rolls from the local market and toasting your subs in the oven?

Then again, I don't understand people eating out all the time anyways. Every time I'm forced to eat out when I'm on a trip or something, I cringe at having to pay more than $5 for a single meal.

what's stopping them is laziness, and the fact that no one probably thought of that or, probably think that it wont be as good. Which is probably true.

Shadowpawn
Sep 2, 2007, 09:13 PM
On 2007-09-02 10:31, Shiroryuu wrote:

2. Sorry about your dog. Not just the renaming of the dog, but the fact that you had to give away a friend, and another member of your family. You just can't say "Suck it up, its their dog now" because its just not right, its a living being, a friend, a family member, etc.

It's understood that the dog is or was a friend and family member but the fact of the matter is...its no longer his. As long as the dog, the one who's directly affected by all this, is happy then I don't see the harm. It may hurt Bob but he still has to come to terms with the fact that Woof is no longer his dog and Rambo is with a new family.

However, I am interested as to WHY Bob had to give up the dog in the first place?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2007-09-02 19:29 ]</font>

Uncle_bob
Sep 2, 2007, 09:37 PM
I had to give up my dog because I was quite sure I was going to have to move a fwe months ago, and I wouldn't be able to have him with me where I would be living.

KaFKa
Sep 8, 2007, 06:20 AM
1: I dont know how people can be obese without it being completely their fault. I mean, I've known people that TRY to get fat and obese (why? they're self-destructive psychos) but couldn't gain more than 40 pounds before their bodies started shutting down.

2: thats life, sadly.

3/4: I'm indifferent, but since 3 is less than 4 and 4 is more than 3, I choose the lazier number.

5: Females are human. Humans have the capacity to be extremely cold/uncaring and even sadistic. So, the only logical conclusion is to make the earth explode.