PDA

View Full Version : battle tactics

vorahk
Sep 2, 2007, 07:09 AM
I have trouble in battle mode against forces and rangers. i cant get close enough to hit them with out being fryed. I have a HUmar and a RAmar. i somewhat good with the RAmar. The ranger i fight is an android to. I also have problems with delisaber.

SuperChoco
Sep 2, 2007, 10:29 AM
In battle mode, if you are a humar, use jellen and zalure to lower his/her attack and use monomates to heal. Same thing for Ramar, but also use shifta and deband when the enemy is away from you. To win cheaply, I would advise using a Hell raygun to kill in one hit. Against the force, Try to get up close and kill him/her in one hit using a strong attack from your weapon, if this doesn't kill the force, then the force will try to use resta, which will heal you also. Tp costs are high in battle mode, so the force will run out of juice eventually. You want to use techniques against the android ranger, preferably Zonde. Just keep hitting with that until it shocks him/her. Just avoid the delsaber, too much work for to little reward.
Humar should have, your strongest weapon(delsaber combo is good), 10 Trimates and Dimates, and at least level 5 of each reccommended techs, also bring fluids just in case.
Ramar will play almost the same, but use Rifles(Shots are too slow, Mechguns dont do much damage and handguns dont have enough range)with the Hell ability. Well that's all I could think of...