PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: T> [B] Ank Dedda *Closed*

Niloklives
Sep 2, 2007, 01:11 PM
Special thanks to 9lotus. Loving the Hyper Viper...thanks much

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NIloklives on 2007-09-03 22:33 ]</font>

Trueman
Sep 2, 2007, 01:22 PM
how about crea doubles? ice

XenithFlare
Sep 2, 2007, 01:33 PM
...Synth it and you win.

Trueman
Sep 2, 2007, 01:35 PM
they already are mad XD

XenithFlare
Sep 2, 2007, 01:36 PM
On 2007-09-02 11:35, Trueman wrote:
they already are mad XD

Not you, lol

Trueman
Sep 2, 2007, 01:37 PM
oops made lol

Kishin
Sep 2, 2007, 04:42 PM
I can trade a crea doubles plus some other things http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ChronicVar
Sep 2, 2007, 05:33 PM
is this real? Pic of it dropping please?

Kishin
Sep 2, 2007, 05:47 PM
Real but low %, I have 2 one foie and one megid. Ok I make some pics and post here then

HFlowen
Sep 2, 2007, 05:50 PM
Ignore chronic, he thinks everything is hacked.

Sol-Edge
Sep 2, 2007, 05:54 PM
Dedda is no longer impossible to find due to level 100+ Darbelans dropping them. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kishin
Sep 2, 2007, 05:57 PM
Well If I had haked a crea doubles, I hadnt with low % dont you think?
Anyway I have other things to give depends, its up to you.
Yeah, but doing S2 with is for crazy in HIVE, dulk S would be better

ChronicVar
Sep 2, 2007, 06:04 PM
darbelans drop it ?!

Sierhiet
Sep 2, 2007, 06:05 PM
This thing still up for trade? And yes, Darbelan drop it.

HFlowen
Sep 2, 2007, 06:09 PM
Did you not just call Axl a cheater for his Crimson board? You also went into my Degahana cannon trade on the official forums and asked me to prove it was legit. lol.

Niloklives
Sep 2, 2007, 06:35 PM
I'm on PS2 so I can't really take screenies. but yes its real, yes it's legit, yes lvl 100 darbelans drop it, yes I'm a luck SOB(yeah right...) no i don't want a crea doubles for it.

and yeah I'm familiar with chronic's perpetuate paranoia.

Sierhiet
Sep 2, 2007, 06:40 PM
What exactlly are you looking for? My original offer still stands, just trying to sweeten it I guess at this point...

Niloklives
Sep 2, 2007, 06:55 PM
well lets put it like this: the best offer I've gotten so far is a completed hyper viper.

I'm looking for GT coompatible S ranks(xbows, twin handguns...don't really need mechs), the only fighgunner weapon I want is a Rucar(light) and 20%+ since it need sto be able tocontend with my 30$ light nightwalker for damage for me to feel good about using it.

Units that jump out at me are bullet save, SPS and Har/quick.

things I'd be interested in but wouldn't go crazy over are shigga desta, viper and crimson...

aside from the rucar, I'm ok with boards since this is a board as well, but seeing as how its a rare spawn type thing I'd probably ask for more than one board.

so...yeah...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NIloklives on 2007-09-02 16:55 ]</font>

Niloklives
Sep 3, 2007, 12:31 AM
there's a difference between not wanting to help hackers and messing up legit players. not everyone can take screenies, not everyone has time to take screenies and no one should be subjected to accusations for the sake of foiling the work of some reteard script kiddies.

just try to be more considerate of others.

Kishin
Sep 3, 2007, 06:24 AM
On 2007-09-02 22:31, NIloklives wrote:
there's a difference between not wanting to help hackers and messing up legit players. not everyone can take screenies, not everyone has time to take screenies and no one should be subjected to accusations for the sake of foiling the work of some reteard script kiddies.

just try to be more considerate of others.

Yeah I hate hackers and cheaters too XD.
Anyway, I can take screen but, when I found in Linear Line S with luck 0, I thought not take a screenshot of the drop, cause, first I wasnt looking the crea doubles, was just leveling pa with a friend, and second, since crea doubles (for most people) is not worth a meseta anymore, I thought no one will trade it for something. The fact is, people dont know, how goldania, relic edge and stuff neeed for make one. Ank Dedda dont required too much items, actually I have all for make one, junaline are easy to get, 3 mot walna (??? was mot?) easy to find. Well, anyway, I havent a carriguine rucar, I have 2 crea doubles, 1 sori tech charge, halarod, and nothing else, only useless synth math 10*, 11 and 12* -.- I can trade my crea with other items for that board, after all if I fail the synth board, I lose the crea doubles and items for nothing.