PDA

View Full Version : My set needs more 'flavour'...

Arcyon
Sep 2, 2007, 01:50 PM
My weapon set, that is.
I want to add some new flavour to it, i.e. a new weapon style/animation. What would you reccomend?
P.S. I'm not down with slicers.... they don't work for me whatsoever =]

AlexCraig
Sep 2, 2007, 01:53 PM
What are you currntly using? What is your class?

Arcyon
Sep 2, 2007, 02:05 PM
Oops, forgot to mention that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I told myself not to do that...
I'm a Whitill HUcast with acess to every area of Ultimate. I'm currently using a set of Charge Gatlings (50% hit =]), a Black King Bar + 80, and a Red Partisan and Handgun.

AlexCraig
Sep 2, 2007, 02:19 PM
Okay... Double Swords (like Yamato, Sange&Yasha, etc.) for the extra hits and some good damage. You can try some launchers (like Inferno Bazooka) to see what'll work. Daggers will give you a few extra hits as well. Try some of those http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Arcyon
Sep 2, 2007, 02:20 PM
Which set of daggers would you reccomend?

AlexCraig
Sep 2, 2007, 02:40 PM
Hm... S-Red's blade looks nice. Even Red Dagger would be nice.

Arcyon
Sep 2, 2007, 02:55 PM
Well, I'm hunting my Guld Milla set at the moment. As soon as I get bored of that, I'll give them a shot =]
Which launchers can HUcast's use? I can't look at the minute, I'm really busy =] (if you don't mind, that is. If you do, I'll have a look tomorrow =])

AlexCraig
Sep 2, 2007, 02:58 PM
Okay. I know hunters can use Inferno Bazooka. Not sure about any others. But, whatever works.

Arcyon
Sep 2, 2007, 03:07 PM
Cool. I'll check out the list tomorrow, I don't want to hassle you too much =]
Thanks; you've been a big help =]
I'm gonna go after S-Red's blade when I get bored of my GM hunt =]
Thanks again =]

Edit: Just wondering; which quest has the most Sinow Reds?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arcyon on 2007-09-02 13:21 ]</font>

Tact
Sep 2, 2007, 03:45 PM
We have guides for just about everything here, and enemy counts in quests is no exception. According to this page (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=655), the most Sinow Reds you will find in a quest run is a whopping 3 in Knowing One's Heart. Good luck hunting. I don't know what you will get tired of first...the multiple runs, or the multiple runs with Elly.

Arcyon
Sep 2, 2007, 03:48 PM
Uhh... I can't access that quest; is it online/PSO+ only, by any chance?
I don't have either http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Tact
Sep 2, 2007, 03:49 PM
You can find it offline in either version. Just do the available quests until it comes up in the Hunters' Guild.

Arcyon
Sep 2, 2007, 03:55 PM
Oh, wait, is it the quest where you have to look for Dr. Osto's CAL? I didn't think it was Elly who went with you...?

Tact
Sep 2, 2007, 03:59 PM
The one where you look for Cal is indeed Knowing One's Heart. Perhaps you had it confused with Dr. Osto's Research.

Arcyon
Sep 2, 2007, 04:02 PM
Ha ha, no, the name just didn't ring a bell.
Cool. I'm in =]
Thanks for your help, Tact. Much appreciated =]

xxTrystanxx
Sep 3, 2007, 08:34 AM
LOL... Getting bored with hunting Guld & Milla is an understatement. I'm at about 21k Tollaws >_>

I have to admit I kind of get into a weapon rut with my characters, too. I guess maybe it happens because obviously stats-wise there is clearly a "best" weapon of each weapon type. So after a while everybody ends up with the same stuff. I've been using my S-Rank Sword, S-Rank Twin, and Charge Vulcans on my HUney for a long while... *shrug* Hadn't really been inspired to change it up, recently.

Esufer
Sep 4, 2007, 12:59 PM
Get some Twin Chakrams and 4x God Battles.

Mmm. Speed.

Tact
Sep 4, 2007, 01:56 PM
On 2007-09-04 10:59, Esufer wrote:

Mmm. Speed.

Twin Chakrams are a nice weapon, but /Battle units don't stack.

Sorry, you're just wasting slots if you're equipping more than one.

Esufer
Sep 6, 2007, 04:42 PM
On 2007-09-04 11:56, Tact wrote:

On 2007-09-04 10:59, Esufer wrote:

Mmm. Speed.

Twin Chakrams are a nice weapon, but /Battle units don't stack.

Sorry, you're just wasting slots if you're equipping more than one.

They did on the DC version, IIRC.

I'm getting out of it T_T

kevlar_pso
Sep 7, 2007, 04:30 AM
On 2007-09-02 11:50, Arcyon wrote:
My weapon set, that is.
I want to add some new flavour to it, i.e. a new weapon style/animation. What would you reccomend?
P.S. I'm not down with slicers.... they don't work for me whatsoever =]

Berdysh, only equipable by androids due to the stringint (sp?) requirments.. I love that weapon. I can find one with my Pinkal of a Hildetorr in Ultimate Temple. As soon as I am done w/my search for some Pan Arms Arms on my Bluefull Hucast, I am looking for a Berdysh in Max Attack 2.

Weeaboolits
Sep 7, 2007, 01:12 PM
No slicers? D:

Dudemanozzy
Sep 13, 2007, 11:13 AM
Some good twins, Yamato, but preferably Asuka, Im still using yamato because those stupid robots won't drop a frickin Asuka http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif