PDA

View Full Version : argh

SMACKTARD
Dec 27, 2002, 10:12 PM
Im a skyly HUcast lvl 32, and I'm currently doing ruins hard. I haven't found ONE rare weapon yet, not a varista, not a db saber, nothing. NOTHING. Is my game broken :/

FH_PhoenixFlame
Dec 27, 2002, 10:18 PM
really... that kinda sucks... you should do fake in the yellow and use the tp trick to get a al rappy and you almost 100% get a rare! and if you REALLY want a rare, ill give u a varista 4 free.

Brundidge
Dec 28, 2002, 03:34 AM
dang
well I think you should lvl up. I'm like heavily investigating what drops for my id (redria) offline and I'm only lvl 47 and just opened hard mines. My opinion rare drops depends on lvl cuz I'm getting at least some drops (so far like 2 varista, 1 db saber, 1 crush bullet, 1 diska assassin, 1 diska of liberator for 2 hours of play)

SailorDaravon
Dec 28, 2002, 03:41 AM
I've gone all the way through hard and no gotten a rare, that's hardly unusual for me. Now if you get to vhard ruins and no rares, that's just messed up.

TeamPhalanx
Dec 28, 2002, 06:25 AM
Don't worry... You'll start finding a truck load of DRAGON SLAYERs soon.

SMACKTARD
Dec 29, 2002, 10:16 PM
update: found a db saber http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Davion
Dec 29, 2002, 11:11 PM
I'm a level 115 Skyly HUmar, and I can tell you that they do find good stuff. I got a chainsawd in Ult caves. You'll find so many Stag Cutlerys that you'll learn to hate them.

Dyras
Dec 29, 2002, 11:44 PM
Out of curiosity, at what point do rares start dropping like flies? I'm currently level 62 and exping in ultimate forest and caves 1.

I'm seeing some rares drop a little more commonly than in vhard but I hear of people getting tons of rares like dragonslayers and stag cutlerys at a time. Any clue?

(playing offline till I get an adapter(having trouble finding one))

62 HUnewearl Viridia
29 RAmar Bluefull