PDA

View Full Version : Unknown Item!

Cloud_01
Dec 27, 2002, 10:32 PM
My brother was going through V.Hard forest and he found an Al Rappy. After he killed it it dropped a rare. Just as he was about to pick up the rare that the Al Rappy dropped the power to our house went out! So all he got to see was the first word of the rare which was Circlet(not sure if it was spelled exactly like that). Well anyways I checked PSOworlds Item Database to see any items that start with the word Circlet and i found no mathces! Could this be some kind new item that is not listed on this site. Any info on this would really be appreciated.

Oh and btw he is section ID Purplenum(if that helps at all)

TeamPhalanx
Dec 27, 2002, 10:41 PM
No offense but...

I think that's total BS.

You're talking about something that you may have seen for a second or so, and coincidently, it's a new item and the power just happened to go out at that very moment?

That's really hard to swallow.

Cloud_01
Dec 27, 2002, 11:35 PM
TeamPhalanx, what the hells your problem I see you all around the pso forums dissing people for no good reason...

On 2002-12-10 09:35, TeamPhalanx wrote:
This is a "duh" question. Just use a little bit of common sense.

Why don't you just stop acting like a f*cking know-it-all. First of all, I may be a newbie to the PSOworld forums, but I tell no lies. Furthermore,I'm not lying about the rare that was dropped by the Al Rappy. And lastly, the power really did go out. I speak the truth

Splinter
Dec 28, 2002, 01:11 AM
Team Phalanx Are A Bunch of newbie Pso players but sure are anything but newbie ----- just a couple of hackers that think that bad ass with there Little Bitch Team Name Which Phalanx kinda reminds Me of Gay Head But then again there moms did anything But Gay Head to Me And Cloud01

*edit by Abdur*
Read the Forum Rules (http://www.pso-world.com/faq.php?myfaq=yes&id_cat=9&categories=Forum), and cut back on the anti-homosexual remarks. I'm sure you can think of better come-backs. Take it to pm's please. Alot of people come here, of all age groups.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2002-12-27 22:18 ]</font>

Blue-Hawk
Dec 28, 2002, 01:38 AM
splinter, i have known team phalanx to be a reliable source of info, not a hacker. and i have been here a bit longer than he, and it seems you, have. i will be willing to bet you never even started with v1 on the dc like most of us did. get a life and stop flaming people on your first post.

oh and for the record, i know a friend that played purplenum and got an elisyon from a vhard al rappy. was useless to him, seeing as how hes an android and all. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Webapprentice
Dec 28, 2002, 01:50 AM
Perhaps a Brightness "Circle"?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Webapprentice on 2002-12-27 22:51 ]</font>

ReikenFeralsbane
Dec 28, 2002, 01:53 AM
I bet Splinter is realy cloud in disguise.
Cloud, a certain enemy on a certain ID drops 1 red box. So go see what purplenum gets from Al Rappy on that difficulty and see what they get...no i'll check for you... *looks* hmmm...sais here purplenum gets Elysion from al rappy on v hard.
Hmm...i guess this makes you a
.... <_< ....>_>

LYING ASS N00B LOOKING FOR ATTENTION. At least be able to back your shit up. Lame ass story, but it sure was fun flameing your azz over an open bon fire like a marshmallow.

And Splinter/Cloud, at least Team Phalanx speaks like he/she has some intelligence and doesn't come off sounding like an arogant backwoods hoboken 1 toothed suspender wearing slack jawd ph4gg0+.
SO stop coming off like some KKK member talking like you have the right to say the word "gay" because you have rock bottom intelligence and should keep that butthole you call a mouth, shut.

Wow that was fun!

Blue-Hawk
Dec 28, 2002, 01:57 AM
50 thousand mesata says this gets locked or deleted soon.

ReikenFeralsbane
Dec 28, 2002, 02:00 AM
haha ya, i hope so. i'm just having a good time.

Cloud_01
Dec 28, 2002, 02:09 AM
On 2002-12-27 22:53, ReikenFeralsbane wrote:
Cloud, a certain enemy on a certain ID drops 1 red box. So go see what purplenum gets from Al Rappy on that difficulty and see what they get...no i'll check for you... *looks* hmmm...sais here purplenum gets Elysion from al rappy on v hard.
.... <_< ....>_>

LYING ASS N00B LOOKING FOR ATTENTION. At least be able to back your shit up. Lame ass story, but it sure was fun flameing your azz over an open bon fire like a marshmallow.

And Splinter/Cloud, at least Team Phalanx speaks like he/she has some intelligence and doesn't come off sounding like an arogant backwoods hoboken 1 toothed suspender wearing slack jawd ph4gg0+.
SO stop coming off like some KKK member talking like you have the right to say the word "gay" because you have rock bottom intelligence and should keep that butthole you call a mouth, shut.

Wow that was fun!

What are you talking about. I don't even know this Splinter guy.(Damn, why do newbies always have to go through this.)

As for the circlet rare goes, Webapprentice is probably right it might have been a Brightness circle. You never know, it could possibly be dropped by an Al Rappy. Who knows....

Blue-Hawk
Dec 28, 2002, 02:14 AM
On 2002-12-27 23:09, Cloud_01 wrote:

On 2002-12-27 22:53, ReikenFeralsbane wrote:
.... <_< ....>_>

Wow that was fun!

What are you talking about. I don't even know this Splinter guy.(Damn, why do newbies always have to go through this.)

As for the circlet rare goes, Webapprentice is probably right it might have been a Brightness circle. You never know, it could possibly be dropped by an Al Rappy. Who knows....

not possible. all rare enemies drop only one type of red box per id and difficulty. and purplenum finds the alysion. i asked about 5 other purplenum players and they all got the same thing. did you happen to see the red box too? if not, it probably said?SPECIAL WEAPON on it and he misread it when the power 'went out'.

ReikenFeralsbane
Dec 28, 2002, 02:16 AM
that's what i was thinking until i found out that al rappys on v hard for purplenum drop ELYSIONS. As far as i know, and everyone knows enemies only drop 1 rare (this excludes Photon drops and enemy body parts).

As for you being splinter, maybe you are maybe you arn't. i was focusing the second paragraph of my post to her (ya her).
And Phalanx is pretty well known around here and been around a while, so if you can't take the heat dont stick your ass in the frying pan.

Blue-Hawk
Dec 28, 2002, 02:18 AM
ok, this is getting a bit out of hand. *drops the 50 thousand mesata*
will someone PLEASE lock this thread before someone ends up being banned?

ReikenFeralsbane
Dec 28, 2002, 02:22 AM
dont put ideas in their head http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Cloud_01
Dec 28, 2002, 02:23 AM
not possible. all rare enemies drop only one type of red box per id and difficulty. and purplenum finds the alysion. i asked about 5 other purplenum players and they all got the same thing. did you happen to see the red box too? if not, it probably said?SPECIAL WEAPON on it and he misread it when the power 'went out'.

[/quote]

Yeah, Blue-Hawk your right, he probably just misread it. A few people I know who play pso are also purplenum and they have found an Elysion from an Al Rappy. So your right on that part. Why the hell did I even listen two him? Stupid little kid! Hey atleast we got all this mess cleared up.

ReikenFeralsbane
Dec 28, 2002, 02:25 AM
ya so if you weren't lying then dont worry bout anything i said! ^__^
but as for splinter....

ABDUR101
Dec 28, 2002, 02:33 AM
One last time. Take it to pm's or warnings will be given.

Cloud already said they might have made a mistake, thats good enough for me. Atleast they acknowledged it.

Last time, please take it to pm's if you have any problems, there's no point in duking it out in a thread which doesn't have to be locked. =

Cut back on the anti-homosexual remarks > Everyone