PDA

View Full Version : Quest: Starting a "Her Secret Mission C" party

whitetoad
Sep 3, 2007, 09:39 AM
Hi everyone. I've been through this quest several times and most of the time my parties have either gotten an A rank or S rank. Right now I'm having a heck of a time finding a good party. The first one I was in was great. It got an S rank. The other three were complete wastes of time. Someone even trapped me behind a fense! Anyways I was wanting to start a party and need members who not only know the map (or are willing to learn it) and who can stay alive. I want to do several runs because I need money for a new weapon and my job needs lvling up. So if your interested meet me in Neu's guardian branch in universe 30.

Thanks!

Oh and my charcter is named Laurel. She's lvl 36.

edit: I do have a mic.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: whitetoad on 2007-09-03 07:40 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: whitetoad on 2007-09-03 07:41 ]</font>

Ahkaskar
Sep 6, 2007, 02:05 PM
I came by looking for just that sort of thing. I play that mission as a 47 Fighgunner, and I have a 45 Fortegunner with me. We are able to A rank it with 19 samples every time and we just need two more people to S rank.

Edit: Nevermind. You're on 360.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ahkaskar on 2007-09-06 13:24 ]</font>

shotsfired
Sep 6, 2007, 06:29 PM
i have never done this mission before, but I am a quick learner, and I have a 38 ranger that I need to level up his class to FG. I would be more than willing to learn the map. let me know.