PDA

View Full Version : Just checking...

Scales_of_Air
Sep 3, 2007, 10:33 AM
Greetings!

Equipment such as KASAMI BRACER and the D-Parts series that raise ATP add to the base ATP, correct?

Thanks.

Lavafreeze
Sep 3, 2007, 08:43 PM
if ur referring to ur character's Atp, then I think yes.

Scales_of_Air
Sep 3, 2007, 09:51 PM
I am referring to the particular type of stat effect. For example, weapons are seperate from the Base ATP, as are the DFP/EVP stats of Armors. These add on to the character for a cumulative effect. God/Units, on the other hand, Power, Body, Luck, Legs, Arm, and Ability, add to the base stat like materials and level up.

I ask this because it is possible to Max the HUmar stats with only one slot, a God ability, by using a Kasami Bracer if it raises the base stat and not the weapon stat. Similarly with the HUcast, Using a D-parts armor and a Kasami Bracer (and the few leftover materials on Power) eliminates the necessity for a God/Power unit, and therefore allows two free slots.

Just making sure this information is correct on my part, since I have never used either of these armor/shield(s).

Splash
Sep 4, 2007, 12:34 AM
No. Shields never boost base ATP or ATA, nor DFP or EVP. Only MST and LCK rise both the base and final result stat. You don't see Kasami Bracer used in the maxing stats guides because it doesn't work.

Error_404
Sep 11, 2007, 06:02 PM
I'm not 100% sure, but you may be right. My opinion is no, but in theory, yes.

Scales_of_Air
Sep 14, 2007, 11:23 PM
On 2007-09-03 22:34, Splash wrote:
No. Shields never boost base ATP or ATA, nor DFP or EVP. Only MST and LCK rise both the base and final result stat. You don't see Kasami Bracer used in the maxing stats guides because it doesn't work.

Not true.

I just found a D-Parts Ver 1.01, and it does increase base ATP by the stated amount of 35. It could be in the guides, along with all of those alternate MAG choices =D

Edit: AH! For shame, I am wrong!! In haste I replied to this thread only find after getting offline on the PC that it only adds 35 to weapon stat, not base. Bah...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scales_of_Air on 2007-09-14 21:59 ]</font>

Error_404
Sep 19, 2007, 03:25 AM
Some weapons such as Heart Of Poumn add to the base stat, hence you can use the equip glitch. HUnewearl equips HoP, MST rises, MST requirement weapons equippable (Primarily Elysion.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Error_404 on 2007-09-19 01:25 ]</font>