PDA

View Full Version : Day 1 in the world of PSO

oxxjuniorxxo
Dec 28, 2002, 02:24 AM
Welp, I am done for the day.....I started playing the game this morning around 10 AM, and took a couple breaks....So guess how long I spent playing online on day 1....11 HOURS, and 7 MINS..... WoW..I like this. I managed to make it up to level 22, and get my mag to 38. I am tired, and dizzy, and I have a headache. I have to get used to these long houred game sessions =D.

Tomarrow I am up for yet another LONG and fun adventure....

Peace.

ABDUR101
Dec 28, 2002, 02:44 AM
I used to play 18+ hours when I was un-employed =X

Congratulations!

Stoic
Dec 28, 2002, 08:44 AM
I used to Keep a PSO Log here is one such entry:

-----------------------------------------
Day began slowly, I went to the usual ship Block one. Not much business, I sold some mags I had recently acquired when something interesting happened. Some one joined my game, a level 100 named Flasher Smurf, said something about my shop and demanded that I pay him some money or his goons would ruin every trade I tried to make, not taking his threat seriously I went about my business, So enough some of his grunts arrived, I had just received some mag cells is a most excellent trade, and started raising some mags to use them on. Just when a nice pigeon wandered in to my store I convinced him to trade me his chainsaw for a double saber the lad didn't have a clue. All went to play he dropped in then Flasher's thugs went into action and stole his damn saw, and took off like there lives depended on it... I apologized for this action and gave him a double saber anyways. He was very pleased about my action and we did some more trading when another thief stepped in this time he took a Mag I was about to trade for a Parasite Wear: De Rol, I decided I had had enough and changed blocks, It was like they had my card or something because these guys kept seeming to find me. Finally I found solice when all of a sudden Flasher Smurf showed up again and demanded I pay him his share, I asked him why he was ruining my business and he said "Because I can" I logged off...
----------------------------------------------------

End log... I later found out that guy was my brother trying to piss me off he had my card and I didn't thing to search his...

rena-ko
Dec 28, 2002, 08:48 AM
does your brother hate you or something? i'd kick him, would i be in your place.

Lord_Data
Dec 28, 2002, 11:40 AM
i wouldn't just kick him...i would kick him right in the nuts...cause that is messed up...thats low even in the eternal rival between brothers...

Johnny_Blue
Dec 28, 2002, 11:47 AM
My brothers and I get along quite well, actually. The only thing we fight about is my being taller when they are 5 and 7 years older than me. Heh, guess I got the good genes.

And even though one of them plays pso also, he said I could totally own him cause I'm twice his level. He's a level 29 RAcast and I'm a level 57(2x + 1) RAmar. Yadda, yadda, said it over and over again.

:unknown smiley:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Johnny_Blue on 2002-12-28 08:48 ]</font>

oxxjuniorxxo
Dec 28, 2002, 12:29 PM
Well my brother is more towards the world of Starcraft. He has played PSO, and will eventually make a character I am sure. For now, it is time for another FUN day at PSO. I'm always in the Vega Ship, in the first 5 channels.

Stoic
Dec 28, 2002, 09:30 PM
I would have but at the time he lived on the other side of the country.... I got him back.... and his friends... oh yes I got them all back...

Angelz0r
Dec 28, 2002, 09:34 PM
On my first day I made it that high too. But ive been taking breaks now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif. Im a lvl 44 humar. I started on xmas.

BlazingTiger
Dec 28, 2002, 10:50 PM
I'm glad to see there are still those who are playing PSO for the first time. I can just imagine the feeling...