PDA

View Full Version : seat of the heart is a pain

caseyfish
Sep 6, 2007, 06:17 AM
could somone tell me how to beat seat of the heart[i think thats the name]the episode 2 first mission?i keep on trying yet i havnt got any farther then the final room in the control room.elly keeps dying from either ill gill or gibbles[when she wont move!]plus,people keep telling me to get kireek to help me,but i made a mistake on that one....i got too greedy and killed him,taking the soul eater.

Jaspaller
Sep 6, 2007, 10:43 AM
Try to conserve traps as much as you can for that room. Confuse traps can sometimes help out against Ill Gills, same with Damage traps. Bring a handgun if you can.

Hide behind the railing areas so that enemies will get stuck so you can shoot them with a handgun or some mechguns. If you feel elly's HP is too low, use a star atomizer. Usually if an NPC has lost about a 1/3 of their HP and there are no enemies within range, they will try to recover using a mate or two. Try to avoid that by using a star atomizer if you have one. Most important, bring that handgun.

If you still can't do it you may want to get a few levels and give it another go.

Banish
Sep 6, 2007, 04:26 PM
Just have Elly switch on the correct terminals (in the Control Tower) and you won't have to fight anything other than Recon/Reconbox.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fujita on 2007-09-06 14:27 ]</font>

Jaspaller
Sep 6, 2007, 04:43 PM
On 2007-09-06 14:26, Fujita wrote:
Just have Elly switch on the correct terminals (in the Control Tower) and you won't have to fight anything other than Recon/Reconbox.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fujita on 2007-09-06 14:27 ]</font>

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif I completely forgot about that. Uhh yeah, forget what I said unless you really wanna kill everything

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=879

Splash
Sep 6, 2007, 11:08 PM
lol, if you want to kill everything, don't do it with Elly. She will get one hit KOed by almost all the monsters in the Tower.

kevlar_pso
Sep 7, 2007, 04:36 AM
Bah, Seat of the Heart has been removed from the Xbox version, otherwise I would have offered some pointers as well.

caseyfish
Sep 7, 2007, 05:39 AM
thats what im trying to do,and i almost did it before,but its at the top as well thats a pain for me.if i can remember,i think something starts speaking and then all of a sudden 3 ill gill pop out of nowhere.i can easily live against them[my delsabers shield has 50%better defense]but when i get stuck they alwase kill elly.is there also any way to get kireek back on the same mode???

Jaspaller
Sep 7, 2007, 10:10 AM
On 2007-09-07 02:36, kevlar_pso wrote:
Bah, Seat of the Heart has been removed from the Xbox version, otherwise I would have offered some pointers as well.

It hasn't been removed. It just doesn't appear on Dav from what I remember. You have to jump over to apatite to run it.

Banish
Sep 8, 2007, 12:16 PM
On 2007-09-07 03:39, caseyfish wrote:

is there also any way to get kireek back on the same mode???

No. Unless you see Kireek/Sue in the start of the quest, you can't have Kireek accompany you to the Control Tower. You can try playing Seat of the HEart on a diffferent difficulty mode to have Kireek accompay you though, but you ymsut do the Sue/Bernie subplot to have Sue/Kireek show up in the quest.

caseyfish
Sep 9, 2007, 11:42 AM
well,maybe you could at least tell me where all the fakes are?

kevlar_pso
Sep 10, 2007, 03:01 AM
On 2007-09-07 08:10, Jaspaller wrote:

On 2007-09-07 02:36, kevlar_pso wrote:

It hasn't been removed. It just doesn't appear on Dav from what I remember. You have to jump over to apatite to run it.

Are you serious Jas? Or are you trying to get me to move my games over to Cr@pitite? l0l

Jaspaller
Sep 10, 2007, 10:52 AM
lol, I'm not trying to, but I think Sega was http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Error_404
Sep 19, 2007, 04:22 AM
If you're still struggling and don't really have a choice...Don't forget Star Atomizers!

D-type_Ranger
Sep 27, 2007, 05:48 PM
What class are you?My Shadow had no problem with that quest.If you are a Hunter/Android use traps,star atomizers and if you wanna keep Elly alive against the Ill Gills use the rail trick and use weapons that can cut or kill enemies in 1 strike.But make sure it's long range or if you want,you can try to use telepipes to save Elly some pain and bring her ASAP to the Emergency room.A Soul Eater Extra might also help if you got HP to spare or a 'Spirit' weapon if you have the TP.Hope it helps <3

Error_404
Sep 27, 2007, 08:33 PM
Taking it easy is always a good idea, is there not some scenery you can get Elly caught on?

D-type_Ranger
Sep 27, 2007, 08:35 PM
you mean like the rail trick?or something else?

Error_404
Sep 27, 2007, 08:37 PM
That would be the one.

D-type_Ranger
Sep 27, 2007, 08:40 PM
I always had her behind me,I actually TANKED with my Ranger,it was on normal dificulty so I knew I could take it,if not that just meant that I sucked http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif In true Bodyguard fashion,almost no one injured her,if she got even one scratch,it was resta and a hell of a spell-mayhem if not HEAVY Justy Blasts

D-type_Ranger
Sep 27, 2007, 08:42 PM
Sniping actually made it easier.Thank You Justy Rifle!

Error_404
Sep 27, 2007, 08:49 PM
Justy is good and all, but you'd be better off with Yas9k.

D-type_Ranger
Sep 27, 2007, 08:52 PM
I'm only at VH so I don't have it yet,I make do with what I have.Still,I wouldn't mind a Yasminkov..http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

D-type_Ranger
Sep 27, 2007, 08:53 PM
I saw the Mechgun version of the Yasminkov,and I heard it has rifle range,but I only believe what I see for myself.

Error_404
Sep 27, 2007, 08:55 PM
All the Yasminkov set are impressive toys, but the Yas9k holds up in the best weapons in the game.