PDA

View Full Version : Crisis Core FFVII Game Intro

Subestimado
Sep 6, 2007, 06:23 PM
didnt want to bump an old topic, so I made a new one

young Zack is a dork in a good way....

nostalgia for FFVII fans!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iHngjghkLBA

The game got (9 9 8 9) 35/40 from Famitsu (which is really good by famitsu rating system)

Update! Translations up

Mission Control: The train is headed toward Midgar Sector 8.
Mission Control: SOLDIERs have been dispatched and are directed to capture it while still on the plate.
Mission Control: 3, 2, 1, Mark!
Mission Control: Mission start
Angeal: The train is occupied by Wutai forces.
Angeal: Eliminate them and recapture the train.
Zack: Roger!
Angeal: Take it seriously!

Angeal: Zack!
Angeal: Zack, concentrate.
Angeal: These are not Shinra troops on this train. Understand?

Zack: (After being shot at) So complicated…

Zack: (Jokingly to his opponent) Greetings!

Zack: (As he separates the cars) SOLDIER Second Class Zack on duty!

credit goes to Schala-Kitty

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Subestimado on 2007-09-07 09:52 ]</font>

Saner
Sep 6, 2007, 09:08 PM
thanks for the video! I saw the another video of the opening before the title screen and was worried the true intro would suffer from the cheesy "trailer montage" intro that FF8 used for its own new game intro (FF8 intro was cool but it shouldn't of spoiled scenes later seen in the game). thankfully that's not the case with CC.

ah its such a shame they decided to release it for PSP. I hate Sony for making the PSP, PS2 could have been so much better with the exclusives PSP receives. plus Crisis Core would look better on a TV screen.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saner on 2007-09-06 19:09 ]</font>

Split
Sep 6, 2007, 09:49 PM
that intro's so badass

Saner
Sep 6, 2007, 10:39 PM
ya it's incredibly flawles, beautiful and well done, even flowing with the music with right timing and harmony, just like the original FF7.

Shadowpawn
Sep 7, 2007, 12:05 AM
Is it just me or it is with every new installment of FFVII the characters become even more superhuman-esque than the last?

ShinMaruku
Sep 7, 2007, 12:05 AM
That got me thinkin of nobodies.. Damn you Nomura...

Saner
Sep 7, 2007, 07:13 AM
well just more skilled in a cooler way. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

but I wonder how Crisis Core will end cause:

the last thing Zack does is leave Nibelheim with Cloud, get a ride from a truck driver to the outskirts of Midgar, and then fight some Shinra MPs before being shot multiple times and finished off. Then the MPs ignore Cloud cause they think he won't survive the Mako poisoning.

so does that mean the final boss are a bunch of Shinra MPs? or is it completely cutscenes after the Sephiroth battle in the reactor on Mt. Nibelheim?

Shadowpawn
Sep 7, 2007, 08:27 AM
Prolly cutscenes.

Subestimado
Sep 7, 2007, 11:54 AM
yeah, Shinra MP would be a boring Final Boss.