PDA

View Full Version : Episode 1 Ending Discussion (Spoilers)

Storme
Dec 28, 2002, 12:32 PM
I just completed Episode 1, and I was wondering why there really wasn't an Ending.
I got the fact that Dark Falz absorbed Red Ring Rico, and that she was part of him. Then why you kill him the ring hits the floor. But thats it. No Ending, no real epilogue, not even a talk with the people at Pioneer 2... Whats up?
As a follow up, I've heard that people in the DC Version could use a code to play as RRR... Does that mean the huge monster thing? What does her normal model look like?

Storme
Dec 28, 2002, 01:56 PM
comeon... someone must be able to answer me...

jello44
Dec 28, 2002, 02:41 PM
you have to beat it on ultimate in order to get the "true" ending. Or if you ever get your hands on a keyboard, type "URAENDING" and you get a different ending. well that was DC version, GC ending is somewhat different.

Davion
Dec 28, 2002, 02:54 PM
Yeah, that's just the normal mode ending.

rena-ko
Dec 28, 2002, 02:55 PM
episode 1 ending on ultimate: you see rrr instead of your chara in all these pictures.

you'll see rrr once you beat falz on vhard/ultimate.

Storme
Dec 28, 2002, 04:00 PM
So Rico's Dead? Well, thats a happy ending.
Also is she a HUmarl or something? I didnt think Human Warrior Females existed...

YamatoTakeru
Dec 28, 2002, 04:34 PM
Actually, Rico goes back eventually (it shows her in Tyrell's office in one of the pictures). The true ending basically shows what had happened when Rico went down to Ragol and so forth.