PDA

View Full Version : Michi-senba / special?

Jainsea
Sep 6, 2007, 10:51 PM
I looked on site 4 info and nothing so-->
ok, I just made this armor recently..
wondering about the text on it: Super high-end line shield with reactivity boosted to abnormally high levels, to awaken latent powers in user.
Its the last part im wondering about. awaken latent powers in user. Does this do anything or just fancy
text from Sega? Some TP boost or what so? Any help I'd be very grateful.

SiGeL
Sep 6, 2007, 10:57 PM
The only bonus I know of the Michi having is the +2 STA, don't think it has any TP/MST or whatever bonuses.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SiGeL on 2007-09-06 20:58 ]</font>

xXNinjaXx
Sep 6, 2007, 11:04 PM
nothing added
only good for its +2 STA
and its slot choices

perfect for Cast GT IMO
you get your head slot to make your tech not so crappy
arm slot.
and extra for SUV

Jainsea
Sep 6, 2007, 11:37 PM
oh http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif well thx for info guy^^

Rashiid
Sep 7, 2007, 07:33 AM
On 2007-09-06 21:04, xXNinjaXx wrote:
nothing added
only good for its +2 STA
and its slot choices

perfect for Cast GT IMO
you get your head slot to make your tech not so crappy
arm slot.
and extra for SUV

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

I HAVE ONE!
im a cast GT http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

OMG im soooo awsomeeeeeeeee stranger http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

bloodflowers
Sep 7, 2007, 05:39 PM
Only good choice for CAST Fortetechers too.

Rashiid
Sep 7, 2007, 05:46 PM
not really ; id say an armor that boosts TP would be better.

KaffeKane
Sep 7, 2007, 05:59 PM
Head, Arm, Extra, and +2 STA? I'd say it's a good one all around, and since Yohmei shield lines focus more on DFP/MST than the others, it'd be one I'd like to wear, too. :3

WOOD7770
Sep 7, 2007, 06:04 PM
This is a great armor for any class. Yomei so it has high defense, head slot to add what you like... I use a Te / mind S and a Puyoment Aura on my female Beast Fighgunner. Comes out to 20 STA and I die from Megid about 1/20! Unfortunately the downside is no body slot, so a good % is a must.
This is the one armor that all 4 chars use for me. My techer uses a Quick in the head and my Cast uses the new SUVs with 3 STA. Of course the only element I have is dark, but I love it. =)

bloodflowers
Sep 7, 2007, 06:06 PM
On 2007-09-07 15:46, Rashiid wrote:
not really ; id say an armor that boosts TP would be better.

Futile. The TP is already so low that trying to compete in damage terms just isn't going to happen with the techs. Even the boost from the Kotoha is relatively small. We also need the arm slot - when you have inherent weaknesses you play to your strengths - which means maximising card and bow damage, and becoming harder to kill. Increased STA certainly makes my techer harder to stun for example - and means I can more easily perform the support functions my techer is more than capable of.

That's how I play it anyway, that armour is a godsend to me.

james_b
Sep 7, 2007, 09:03 PM
def means nothing.

GreenArcher
Sep 8, 2007, 08:29 AM
What he said ^

Having a 50% Lightline (1* armor w/ arm slot) it's leagues ahead of any 9* under 44% (if it has a body slot than anything under 36%)

relentless
Sep 8, 2007, 08:37 AM
Go go my Hel-senba 50%! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif My first 50% ever (and my only one) made with my Striking PM wtf. <.<

KaffeKane
Sep 8, 2007, 10:04 AM
I made a 50% Stellaline with one of my alts. Go ahead and laugh, cause the only luck I had getting a rocking percent like that was on a C-Rank shield line that's ALWAYS Lightning... <_<

GreenArcher
Sep 8, 2007, 10:22 AM
Kaffe I'll take your 50% Stellaline...I've made about 200-250 Lightlines looking for a 50% Fire or Lightning...closest I got was 38%

Sexy_Raine
Sep 8, 2007, 01:34 PM
I have a 50% Stelliline, and it is indeed very useful. i've tested it in plains overlord S2 on those lv100 Vahras, instead of taking the usual 400 damage from them, i only take like 200, and then even less when i jellen them.

So yes, def does get the shaft. The delette line is a better +2 STA armor anyway.

bloodflowers
Sep 8, 2007, 02:27 PM
If you don't need a head slot, definitely.

Niloklives
Sep 8, 2007, 03:49 PM
On 2007-09-07 15:59, KaffeKane wrote:
Head, Arm, Extra, and +2 STA? I'd say it's a good one all around, and since Yohmei shield lines focus more on DFP/MST than the others, it'd be one I'd like to wear, too. :3

yohmei armor has the worst mst in the game. GRMS is much higher.

while GRM9*s have around 170 Mst, most yphmei 9*s only have about 140...it hardly matters, since yohmei armos are designed with techers in mind which moast high MST and low DFP...the yohmei armor is means to compensate.

in general though as many have said before, dfp is pretty much meaningless though. 200 dfp means you take 50 less damage than if you had 0 where 100 defense means you take 25 less. when you're getting hit for 300 a shot I don't think you'll hear any one screaming "dear god if only I could reduce this damage by another 25 points!!"

...megid on the other hand...if you're taking 24 and and can increase your mst by 100 somehow...all the sudeen it no longer effects you...but then agan we're talking about nullifying damage...

anyway yeah...dfp doesn't work

KaffeKane
Sep 8, 2007, 07:27 PM
On 2007-09-08 08:22, Green_Archer3 wrote:
Kaffe I'll take your 50% Stellaline...I've made about 200-250 Lightlines looking for a 50% Fire or Lightning...closest I got was 38%

I'd accept that offer if I could get into my account. It'd be decent payback for the +10 wands you gave me, I think.