PDA

View Full Version : Heaven Punisher 4 Trade

Dc89
Dec 28, 2002, 01:00 PM
Just make offers for the gun. If u want it.

TeamPhalanx
Dec 28, 2002, 01:31 PM
Since you've probably got the duped item for free, why not just be nice and give it away for free?

Fuchikoma
Dec 28, 2002, 02:49 PM
Never mind. No longer need.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fuchikoma on 2002-12-28 14:29 ]</font>

TheNakedZealot
Dec 28, 2002, 02:54 PM
What excactly are you looking for? I don't really feel like writing my entire list down, heh. =) If you name some stuff you want, it'd be a big help, thanks.

Dc89
Dec 28, 2002, 03:00 PM
My want list

Heart of poumn
Sange
Yasha
both
god/power
god/hp

TheNakedZealot
Dec 28, 2002, 03:03 PM
I have a Sange with 15% Hit and a God/Power I'd be willing to trade. =D

jello44
Dec 28, 2002, 03:20 PM
On 2002-12-28 10:31, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Since you've probably got the duped item for free, why not just be nice and give it away for free?

Now where is the fun in that?

Special_K
Dec 28, 2002, 05:03 PM
On 2002-12-28 10:31, TeamPhalanx wrote:

What would be the point to that? If someone gave it to him for free, they would want him to keep it, not give it away to someone else silly. You should stop posting, you just make people annoyed.

TeamPhalanx
Dec 28, 2002, 05:08 PM
And for that reason I won't stop posting.

Davion
Dec 28, 2002, 05:14 PM
Ok Phal, it's just that it gets old when everytime a good rare shows up you're there screeming "dupe, dupe, dupe!"

TeamPhalanx
Dec 28, 2002, 05:20 PM
Seriously, Davion...

You don't actually believe for even the slightest of moments that it's legit, do you?

It's a dupe, for sure. And if I say something to make the loser feel at least a tad annoyed/irriated/down/upset or whatever, then I'm fine with that.

Look around here and at the other posts. There are so many losers posting about their duped stuff that it's sickening.

Faris
Dec 28, 2002, 05:27 PM
God damn didn't you read the sticky?

jello44
Dec 28, 2002, 05:29 PM
On 2002-12-28 14:20, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Seriously, Davion...

You don't actually believe for even the slightest of moments that it's legit, do you?

It's a dupe, for sure. And if I say something to make the loser feel at least a tad annoyed/irriated/down/upset or whatever, then I'm fine with that.

Look around here and at the other posts. There are so many losers posting about their duped stuff that it's sickening.

Ok... we know you are legit, that's obvious. BUT EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THIS GAME ISN'T. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK FUCKING HEAD. Jesus christ, you know this was the reason you were banned from Shotie's stie, you just don't know when to shut the fuck up.

If you are so legit as you say you are, why are you making trades with people, ESPECIALLY ones who weren't legit, that you and I BOTH know weren't. I always thought that you die-hard legits never traded, doesn't that go angainst everything that you stand for? Using a weapon that you didn't find yourself, for shame. YOU BROKE YOUR OWN RULES OMFG.

Just please go away, get hit by a bus or something, it's getting old, you sound like a god damn broken record.

TeamPhalanx
Dec 28, 2002, 05:40 PM
Let's see...

Recently, I've traded for:

3 Luck material (reasonable)
SIGH OF GOD (Common Love Rappy drop)
Dragonslayer (duh)
20 Photon Drops
1 Photon Drop

So... which of these trades weren't valid? And who are these notorious cheaters that you speak of?

Did I read the sticky? I don't know. Why don't you read the post and check out my comments there?

When making a post, you should really know what you're talking about. My suspension from Shotie was listed, but we came at a mutual agreement that due to the sheer number of ignorant people, which you seem to be part of, it would be best if I no longer posted there.

You don't know the first thing about being Legit, so I'd... how shall I say... shut up about it.

Here's a nice little sentence that briefly explains what being a Legit is all about:

Legits play the game the way ST intended it to be.

Davion
Dec 28, 2002, 05:49 PM
Look, I don't want this to become a swearing match. It could be real. A redria can find Lavis cannons from ultimate mode, and if someone found a synestra(sp?) they could make it the lavis blades. If another synestra(sp?) could be found, however unlikely, a legit Double cannon could be made but the 2nd it's posted for trade, the poor guy would be slammed a duper. The same thing could happen to a BKB. a good amount of Photon drops have been found so that a good amount of Blue/black stones could of been bought, and someone could find a monkey king bar to use it on. Thus the most duped weapon around could be made for real.

Now this item could be legit. Note the "Could be". If someone showed up with a BKB or a Double cannon and claimed it to be legit I'd have a hard time believing it. But this gun could be found. We can't let this duping virus infect us with another virus that can do as much damage as the duping itself. If everyone with real good item is labeled a duper, then there is no point to playing legit in the first place because the second you find a good rare you will be forced to join the ranks of dupers by the other "Legit" players.

Now about the weapon. What could I give you for it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Davion on 2002-12-28 14:52 ]</font>

jello44
Dec 28, 2002, 05:51 PM
On 2002-12-28 14:40, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Let's see...

Dragonslayer (duh)
20 Photon Drops
1 Photon Drop

So... which of these trades weren't valid? And who are these notorious cheaters that you speak of?

Prove to me that the SoG isn't "duped"

Did I read the sticky? I don't know. Why don't you read the post and check out my comments there?

Obviously you didn't because you keep posting in other people's threads regading the validity of their trades.

When making a post, you should really know what you're talking about. My suspension from Shotie was listed, but we came at a mutual agreement that due to the sheer number of ignorant people, which you seem to be part of, it would be best if I no longer posted there.

You were still banned you fucktard. For being, what I would call : a annoying little shit.

You don't know the first thing about being Legit, so I'd... how shall I say... shut up about it.

OOHHHHH you got me there.

Here's a nice little sentence that briefly explains what being a Legit is all about:

AHAhAhAhAhA that's funny. Because it is, just a game. And until you buy me a copy of PSO, I'll play it anyway I like to.

Crawurm
Dec 28, 2002, 05:52 PM
On 2002-12-28 14:40, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Let's see...

Dragonslayer (duh)
20 Photon Drops
1 Photon Drop

yea phax i got the Sigh of a God from a duper for free and i decieded i didn't want it so I wanted to trade it for anything, and well you were right there so.... well ya know http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif happy trade!

erase your character because it has been tainted >.>

TeamPhalanx
Dec 28, 2002, 06:06 PM
You really should delete the Sailor Moon character in your sig, as well... They really don't represent your words and ideals. I watched a few of the episodes, and they tried to convey something more... How shall I say... Warm and Friendly like.

The individual whom I delt with for the SIGH OF A GOD is a person whom I trust, and I did not for a moment question whether or not the item was legit, for the person is a true treasure hunter. See, since I have much higher standards than you, it's pointless to prove to you that it isn't duped, since I believe that it wasn't.

Okay... so... me making posts in a thread and communicating/answering the orignal poster indicates that I didn't read the thread? I see...

There's a difference between being banned and being suspended. And, in addition, your posts obviously show that you have no idea of what took place. I don't remember you from there, but I've no doubt you were one of those people who just couldn't back up their words when I challenged them to.

Ah yes, the old line... "I'll play it the way I want it to." Here's one similar to that, at least in spirit. "I choose to post the messages I do, and despite how the moderators may feel, I will always do so, because that's who I am."

In case you haven't noticed, it's an online game... It's an online community... How you play affects others. Do try to add up the three together. Here's a hint that you'll need: I've never said anything negative about those who cheated offline.

Crawurm, although your comments were made in jest... If I found out later on that something I traded for, and relied heavily upon was duped, then that character will go bye-bye. Heck, I already started over twice (lv 97? and lv 111) so I wouldn't have a problem starting over a third time.

Crawurm
Dec 28, 2002, 06:17 PM
yes yes phax course we can believe you, being uber legit and all....

and people are refering to this stick just in case your choosing to ignore it

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=35135&forum=2&20

jello44
Dec 28, 2002, 06:17 PM
On 2002-12-28 15:06, TeamPhalanx wrote:
You really should delete the Sailor Moon character in your sig, as well... They really don't represent your words and ideals. I watched a few of the episodes, and they tried to convey something more... How shall I say... Warm and Friendly like.

never, she's too cute to take out of my sig ^_^.

The individual whom I delt with for the SIGH OF A GOD is a person whom I trust, and I did not for a moment question whether or not the item was legit, for the person is a true treasure hunter. See, since I have much higher standards than you, it's pointless to prove to you that it isn't duped, since I believe that it wasn't.

Ouch, got me again, wow, so you play a game differently than I, that makes you SO much more better than me, I think... no wait it doesn't.

Okay... so... me making posts in a thread and communicating/answering the orignal poster indicates that I didn't read the thread? I see...

yes which part of
Again, do not harass anyone who is trading in this section. didn't you understand? Oh that's right, I can't expect you to figure that out, because you are incompitnent.

There's a difference between being banned and being suspended. And, in addition, your posts obviously show that you have no idea of what took place. I don't remember you from there, but I've no doubt you were one of those people who just couldn't back up their words when I challenged them to.

You should remember me, I'm always the one calling you out on you're "article", you know, the one you keep on bringing up everytime there is a DC>GC disupte? Please, enlighten us, oh might Phal.

Ah yes, the old line... "I'll play it the way I want it to." Here's one similar to that, at least in spirit. "I choose to post the messages I do, and despite how the moderators may feel, I will always do so, because that's who I am."

In case you haven't noticed, it's an online game... It's an online community... How you play affects others. Do try to add up the three together. Here's a hint that you'll need: I've never said anything negative about those who cheated offline.

So..... if I'm playing with people who play the same way? It's affecting whom?

Crawurm, although your comments were made in jest... If I found out later on that something I traded for, and relied heavily upon was duped, then that character will go bye-bye. Heck, I already started over twice (lv 97? and lv 111) so I wouldn't have a problem starting over a third time.

Well that proves that you have no life outside of PSO.

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Dec 28, 2002, 06:24 PM
Phalanx, I may be new to this board, but I just don't wanna see you (or anyone else for this matter) get in trouble. Pixelate has warned you many times about this. Another thing is, how do you know that this person didn't earn this Heavens punisher with his Section ID? You have no right to call it a dupe unless he himself got it in a trade, which he hasn't stated.

Hmm...how about a Chaos Bringers Rifle for that Heavens punisher? <----yes it is legit, earned it myself, like most of my enemy weapons like Rappy fan and grass assassins.

Just please be more careful of what you say Phalanx, PSO needs some uber legits, just not ones that harass people constantly.

Crawurm
Dec 28, 2002, 06:26 PM
oh yea totally forgot this was a trade topic.

60 photon drops for the Heavens Punishment!

TeamPhalanx
Dec 28, 2002, 06:26 PM
Ah yes, now the person attack begins. No life? Oh... hey, I know! Why don't the both of us write something (under 500 words) of who we are in real life. We can then compare and contrast. I'm up for it, are you? You know, we could talk about our reltionship with the people we know, our educational background, our goals and plans, etc.

Right... you were one of those people that were trying to argue something when you had NO FACTUAL PROOF to back up your statements while I had a quote of the largest video game magazine publisher and a QUOTE FROM YUJI NAKA. I wonder which side had a more valid case... hmmm...

Actually, yes, the fact I do not cheat puts me in a much more higher ethical/honesty platform than you'll reach.

I hate to repeat myself, but...

I choose to post the messages I do, and despite how the moderators may feel, I will always do so, because that's who I am.

Do the board a favor and don't quote someone when making a response as it just takes up unnecessary space.

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Dec 28, 2002, 06:31 PM
(Not saying this in a sarcastic way or anything...)

But were you talking to me Phalanx?

TeamPhalanx
Dec 28, 2002, 06:33 PM
ChronoTrigga - Thanks for the concern, but I simply do not care. It's just who I am, and that's more important to me then the ability to make posts on a website.

Funny story: I was literally a target by the losers in DC v2 of PSO (I laughed when I was informed of this). Well, after several failures, one of them finally got me when I was around level 175 or so. My reaction was "Well, that sucks." The very next day I remade Phalanx - still legit, of course.

Basically, what I'm trying to say with that story is that it doesn't matter what the mods here (or anywhere) do, cause it won't phase me one bit. I'll just simply post elsewhere.

TeamPhalanx
Dec 28, 2002, 06:34 PM
No... that post wasn't meant for you. The one above this one was. (I don't like quoting others in posts)

Davion
Dec 28, 2002, 06:36 PM
Ok, Phal it's fine that you have this great code of conduct, but could you guys please move this to the cheaters section? If someone want to trade for the gun (dupe or legit) let them. They have just as much a right to play the way they want to just like we do. I'm not saying that I approve of dupers running around with double cannons, but they can do what they want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else (offline in other words). Please move this debate to the cheaters section.

jello44
Dec 28, 2002, 06:37 PM
On 2002-12-28 15:26, TeamPhalanx wrote:

Right... you were one of those people that were trying to argue something when you had NO FACTUAL PROOF to back up your statements while I had a quote of the largest video game magazine publisher and a QUOTE FROM YUJI NAKA. I wonder which side had a more valid case... hmmm...

Again, show me the article, I've been asking you this for how long now? Oh since the issue ever came up, and just so you know, about 90% of the information that Game Informer publishes, is pure crap. I am not getting into this argument again.... believe what you want, but it's not THE ONLY reason. GI isn't the largest gaming magazine.. I don't know where you get your info from.

Actually, yes, the fact I do not cheat puts me in a much more higher ethical/honesty platform than you'll reach.

And playing a game is the same thing as Real life? Hmmmmmmm.....

Do the board a favor and don't quote someone when making a response as it just takes up unnecessary space.

Quit covering up your mistakes.

Like you said yourself, "I'll post what I want.. yadda yadda yadda" so yeah, don't tell me how to post here, kthxbye.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jello44 on 2002-12-28 15:45 ]</font>

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Dec 28, 2002, 06:37 PM
Well if you ever want to join a Legit board, visit http://www.dreamstation.cc We are a guild of legit people who play not only PSO together, but games like Ragnarok Online, and other MMORPGs, not to mention X-box live. We may not be as big as PSOW, but we care for each other, and help each other out. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Oh, we even trade items on animal crossing from time to time! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

TeamPhalanx
Dec 28, 2002, 06:50 PM
Thanks, but I've always been somewhat of a Maverick.

Davion, you do bring up good points, and in a much more intelligent way than some of the other posts I've recently read, both here and elsewhere.

But, here's the thing. Cheating is a problem that exists in the world of PSO. The site does not take a stand on the cheating issue. I have high ethical/moral standards, in both life and in PSO; I'm also quite vocal if I have to be (I think that's obvious) and being true to myself is very important to me. Since I am a member here, I'm free to post messages here. If that go against something that a moderator feel is not right, then so be it. They, the moderators, can choose to ban me, take a stand and say that cheating is wrong, or just continue to ignore the issue. Personally, I hate the third choice, and would rather see one of the first two choices be taken.

I've already cited and listed the extra issue number, page, and section of the article. (Some of the veteran members here may recall) I do not like repeating myself, and I really don't like sorting through hundreds of pages of magazine pages just to find a single article. So, go find the post I made before and you'll get the information you seek.

It's probably just me, but I tend to trust Game Informer more than... say... a person who not an insider in the video game industry, has never met Yuji Naka, and has no stake whatsoever in what they say.

No biography? What a shoker... Another person refuses to back up his words.

Covering up my mistakes? Where the hell did that come from? Go ask Shotie herself. I kept requesting in our e-mails that she stop quoting me! It's a waste of space, and makes reading the post that much more annoying; especially when the majority of the post is just a quote from another person.

DarKnightCecil
Dec 28, 2002, 07:08 PM
Yawns, instead of being uber legit your just uber annoying. Codes will come out and cheats will always exist. You will NEVER stop that.

You need to read the sticky some more and if you dont calm down and stop ruining everyones trades i personaly believe you should be banned.

jello44
Dec 28, 2002, 07:17 PM
I'm not getting into this anymore, it's pointless, Phal has his beliefs and I have mind, nothing more we say is going to change this fact. It's just a waste of time. I'm going to end this here, and not post in this thread anymore.

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Dec 28, 2002, 09:21 PM
So, did anyone see the new upcoming quest for PSO?

TeamPhalanx
Dec 28, 2002, 09:24 PM
What a shocker... another person passes on the opportunity to back his words...

You know, in some ways, I hope I get banned too. It would mean that the mods have taken a stand, and that's far better than not taking any stand at all.

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Dec 28, 2002, 09:29 PM
And when you do (or if) you get banned. Dreamstation.cc will welcome you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

TeamPhalanx
Dec 28, 2002, 09:54 PM
LMAO!!!

I'll see you there!

Special_K
Dec 28, 2002, 10:29 PM
Phal, you never cease to amaze me. People may say you have the strength a brick wall, refusing to back down. I on the other hand say you have the intellegence of a brick wall. Not only do you refuse to listen to people, but you use broken record responces. You accuse everyone of duping and never of course yourself, because you're "legit", right? What is legit? Not making dupes or using them? What about people who make a perfectly fair trade for something that doesn't seem likely to be a dupe? A Final Impact for example? Are they not legit because they have no idea it was a dupe? You can't tell anymore if something is a dupe or not. If someone finds a Lavis Cannon that is 20/0/0/0 it's worthless because there is a duped version with those stats. The bottom line is that you are an instigator, you seek for nothing but arguements. The problem is you have nothing to feed this "fire" or driving force. Your material is weak and out dated. Leave this boards and throw out your versions of PSO, no one cares about your opinions or views anymore. Yes, you are entitled to them, but no one will listen to you anymore.

TeamPhalanx
Dec 28, 2002, 10:43 PM
Looks at K's title... right... so, I'm the instigator... If you say so. As I've said for what seems like countless times before, a legit player is one that plays the game as ST intended it to be played. We do not cut corners and accept items that are meant to be rare in the game, for that throws off both the play and the economy of the game. Even worse, it leads to the mess that was the original Japanese version.

If someone finds a 20/0/0/0 then they can easily turn it into a 30/0/0/0.

Let me guess, you're not a legit player.

I do hope one day I come across a person who has something valid/factual to state when presenting a view opposite that of my own. But, you know what, I don't think that day will ever come, because I think that cheating does in fact hurt the game.

Balthor
Dec 28, 2002, 10:55 PM
When someone presents that statement, you just bypass it with that 90 inch skull of yours, and go on with your broken record of "You don't backup your statements" which you've said over a large number of times already. For gods sakes, you try to hard to defend you lame precious "Legit" title. That's not your rep. Your rep is being a fuckin' troll and posting unterless bullshit in trade threads, going at someone for having a dupe. God are you blind at the number of how many people wanna strangle the living crap out of your obnoxious eltist ass?

Future reply from phalanx

You can't back up your statements, I have a game magazine and quote I can't even show, I just say I have the quote from YUJI NAKA to sound smart. So yeah, you're not legit, you're an anti christ

TeamPhalanx
Dec 28, 2002, 11:10 PM
Okay, so let me get this straight. When in an argument, presenting something that you cannot support with any facts and someting that you yourself won't backup is a good approach?

I now see why I have so much respect for those I argue against...

Title? Okay... You may want to read about the stuff I wrote about me being me, and how me equals someone who doesn't care about being banned from a site where my "Title" is so valued and how me also equals someone who turns away from guilds/clans/etc.

My, my... You know, you almost tempt me to look through... well, actually, find first... Anyway, perhaps I should find the article and post it here again, for what would be an easy counter to your post. But, you know what, I know that the article exists, and I'm guessing some of the others here do as well, and that's good enough for me.

(No need to point out that me should have been I and such)

Balthor
Dec 28, 2002, 11:19 PM
Wow, there you go again with the "back up statement" whine. Seriously, do you have visual ulcers? Did you not READ that saying the same crap OVER and OVER is just annoying as hell?

Counter statement, present arguement, god the same crap I hear from you over and over. Get a life kid, take your debate shit to CNN forums or something, god your an annoying little fuckhead.

Kujin
Dec 28, 2002, 11:37 PM
you're not the last legit. your sig lies! i, too, am legit. if this heavin punisher business bothers you so much, then just ignore it. is that to much NOT to do?

Balthor
Dec 28, 2002, 11:44 PM
Because he's Phalanx, he'll jump on anything that looks like a dupe to him like a hungry chihuhua on some scraps. Like a little squeaky wheel that keeps going. Or the little voice in the crowd that tries to sound smart with comebacks from insult websites.

Plus he's just stupid.

ABDUR101
Dec 29, 2002, 12:15 AM
OK, now we have a problem.

This has happened before, and a thread had to be made and stickied about it because it was such a big disturbance.

This is a Trade forum. This thread, was a trade. If you aren't here to submit a request for the item up for trade, you don't post in the thread.

As stated in the stickied thread, which can be found here (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=35135&forum=2&20), it states that no evidence needs to be given for if the item is legit or not. Infact, it doesn't matter if the item is legit or not. This is a Trade forum, the only difference from trading on PSO and in this forum is that you can get a broader trade chance of getting something nice instead of on a whim in-game.

Phalanx, you did'nt even intend to trade in this thread, you merely posted to throw your opinion in(which had no evidence or backing, which seems to be your hang-up with everyone else). That, is un-needed, as the stickied topic has already clarified.

I am going to move this thread to the Cheaters forum, and I will ask that the poster who made this thread, please remake it in this section(Trade forum).

When the thread is made again, there will be no comments unless there is intent to trade for the item.

And there are rules to this forum. We don't care who cheats, as long as they aren't posting how or where to find out how to cheat, everything is fine.

The rules however, demand that you follow the rules, and posting on these forums shows that you agree to follow those rules.

Phalanx, I've remembered you on this forum for a long, long time, but you know the rules, if you post here, you agree to follow them.

*makes recomendation for thread to be moved to Cheaters*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2002-12-28 21:16 ]</font>

pixelate
Dec 29, 2002, 12:20 AM
I won't even comment why I'm locking this. I've repeated myself numerous times now. If I haven't got the message across with posting, I'll do it with locks.