PDA

View Full Version : cast or beast for last spot?

SStrikerR
Sep 7, 2007, 02:46 PM
i will say this now, i want opinions, NO FLAMING.
if i get a cast, i will be a gunner and get killer shot.if im a beast, ill be a ff who specializes with axes.

id prefer to be a cast, but its possible to change my mind....

and what PAs do you reccomend me to get, and weapons?

Jaspaller
Sep 7, 2007, 03:11 PM
Whatever one you haven't made yet... otherwise I say go for Cast. They can hold their own, and have good potential for soloing lots of missions well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jaspaller on 2007-09-07 13:28 ]</font>

drizzle
Sep 7, 2007, 03:21 PM
Beast women are the best.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: drizzle on 2007-09-07 13:22 ]</font>

Zorafim
Sep 7, 2007, 07:30 PM
Casts can do more while looking better.

PJ
Sep 7, 2007, 09:07 PM
Beasts can do more while not looking like shit.

You know, just a realistic point of view http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Pillan
Sep 7, 2007, 09:20 PM
I’d say just flip a coin or choose the one that looks better to you. You’re not going to get much more than pro-Cast and pro-Beast propaganda otherwise.

Either is a fine choice really. Both do a pretty good job as Hunter and Ranger and both suck as Force. Both can surpass the other in their specialty with the right PA and weapon combinations. And both have really nice special abilities to make up for the lack of TP/MST, 7 star Crea weapons, and partial class bonuses. Which is actually better is mostly opinion and a waste of time to debate.

SStrikerR
Sep 7, 2007, 11:01 PM
drizzle, zora, pj-...screw you.
pillan,jaspaller, ty for actually answering.

Kaydin
Sep 7, 2007, 11:20 PM
On 2007-09-07 17:30, Zorafim wrote:
Casts can do more while looking better.Quoted for mega truth. I dislike male Beast's faces PERIOD.
Females can go either way. I've seen some really ugly ones, and some really cute ones~

PJ
Sep 7, 2007, 11:28 PM
On 2007-09-07 12:46, Ryan113 wrote:
i will say this now, i want opinions, NO FLAMING.

I gave my opinion, you flamed.

My, my. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Zorafim
Sep 8, 2007, 01:21 AM
On 2007-09-07 21:20, Kaydin wrote:
I dislike male Beast's faces PERIOD.

It's more about the pants, really. I can't really get into the hipster style they've got going on.

On 2007-09-07 21:01, Ryan113 wrote:
drizzle, zora, pj-...screw you.
pillan,jaspaller, ty for actually answering.

What did you expect as an response? There's nothing to say besides an opinion on looks. They both work very similar, since they pretty much do the same thing. The only difference between the two is their clothing options and their PS history.
Who are you to call us off when you didn't even specify what kind of opinion you wanted?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorafim on 2007-09-07 23:31 ]</font>

Niloklives
Sep 8, 2007, 03:49 AM
if you're good, you can make male beast faces look really good. I'll see about getting a screenie of the reverand...ge looks badass.

personally I hate axes so out of the choices: cast FG or Beast FF...I'd go with the better weapon selection. and do the FG thing...I'm not up to listig off PAs though...check the forums and see what the regulars have suggested in the past.

otherwise make them both offline first and see which one you think looks cooler...and go with that.

have fun

Dhylec
Sep 8, 2007, 09:37 AM
Closed by request.