PDA

View Full Version : HOw do u go about raising mags?

DemiDeviMatt
Dec 28, 2002, 01:36 PM
obviously u try to go to lvl 200, but when u want a mag thats likw
Pow-125
mind-25
dex-40
def-10
how do u raise it? in the end its alot of countering and what not...so far ive been aiming to raise all the lower stats to about 2 under their max lvl then raising the biggest one, but its still alot of hard w0rk in finding out what counters what...so what do u do?

Rolf_Landale
Dec 28, 2002, 01:52 PM
This seems fairly easy. Start with a plain MAG. First off give it only Mates until DEF reaches level 10 (Mates raise DEF early on). When DEF reaches 10 from the mates, give it Antidotes (this will raise mostly DEX with a tiny bit of POW). Continue to give it Antidotes till the MAG itself reaches level 35. At level 35, switch to Antiparalysis. Continue giving it Antiparalysis (and occasional Antidotes to cancell out the DEF bonus from the Antiparalysis') until DEX reaches your desired level. Then you can then either give it Mates until the POW reaches its desired level or Fluids until it MIND reaches its desired level (doesn't matter which order).

If you have any questions, PM me.

Blenjar
Dec 28, 2002, 04:16 PM
Well I didn't fell like reading all that, I guess this'll be off topic or something.

- In order to get a rare mag [ evolve at lv 100 ] get all stats to 25, easy...but it aint gonna evolve if your a android...that sux heh...well. I'm making a mag farm, when I get online I'll sell rare mag lv 100 for 999 999 meseta [ discount...probably ]...cheap heh.

Brundidge
Dec 28, 2002, 06:15 PM
I like playing hunters and rangers mostly. So at first I balance out the growing stats at the beginning till I hit the first evo. The only two stats I care about is DEX and POW so in the beginning I'm like 5/3/2/0 in the beginning then once the first evo comes I pump DEX higher than POW in a balanced form (probably like pow lower than dex about maybe 10 points) till I hit lvl 50. That's when I would start pumping POW till lvl 200 and watch out for the other stat bars that are growing too when I feed it food. I usually have this stuff planned out though cuz I usually aim for the rare mag if the forumla can fit the stats I want.