PDA

View Full Version : Card decks help

Haze87
Sep 8, 2007, 06:56 AM
I havent playd this game for a while and am about to start playning again and was wondering a couple of things:
1 what are the best decks you can get in offline for both side storys?, (for all off you who have beaten the game)
2 which is the best story charcter to use on each side?

Help is really apriciated , cause I will start playing today

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Haze87 on 2007-09-08 11:50 ]</font>

DikkyRay
Sep 8, 2007, 12:41 PM
Best Decks? Can't help you there
As for Best Characters, it is really a matter of Opinion. If you use the proper strategy with a certain character, you can't lose. its figuring out which strategy works that it tough though

Haze87
Sep 8, 2007, 01:49 PM
Im just asking for what you people out there used for decks the game

VR-Raiden
Sep 9, 2007, 01:07 PM
Well, one simple generic hero deck that can work pretty well and has few weaknesses is a Kranz deck with rifles like yas3000 (I think thats the rifle one) and justy. Add some action cards, defense cards, and a few assist cards like charity with dice fever and/or assistless.

A hunter one thats commonly used for being well-rounded and having few weaknesses is a Saligun or Silfer deck with Kaladbolgs and Sealed-J Swords. That gives you 2 of the best abilities in the same deck. Same assists could be used for this.

For arkz decks where you aren't planning on fighting with your story character, if you were playing online I would recommend Creinu for almost any deck. She is a whole lot worse offline though, don't remember exactly how much worse. Memoru is a great choice if you're using techs (like a Chaos Sorcerer deck for example.) Having 4 move is always a good thing. Hyze is pretty good too.

Some all-around good arkz creatures are Merlans(I think they are better online though), Hildebears, and Del-Depths for 4 costers. Good 3 costers; Guil Shark, Gillchic (a lot better offline if I remember correctly). 2 costers, Al Rappy, La Demenian, Demenian, Sinow Beats. And some good 5 costers; Chaos Sorcerer, Sinow Red, Sinow Spigell. Obviously there are lots of great creatures I didn't mention but those are some of the more well-rounded/reliable ones.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VR-Raiden on 2007-09-09 11:08 ]</font>

Bot-Bot
Sep 9, 2007, 02:53 PM
I would recomend, for Arkz, a Dark Creature Deck.

Using Arlans, Merlans, and Del-D are all good choices working together.

Toss in some rampage, dk attacks and techs works great. I would include gibarta and rabarta, mixed with dice fever and Del-D... awesome.

Also lets you toss in Dk Defense, 3 cost for complete block.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bot-Bot on 2007-09-09 12:53 ]</font>

Haze87
Sep 10, 2007, 03:41 AM
thanx everyone I will try your suggestions and se if they wor, I think I have some Dark creature cards